Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

15.03.05 DUANI official blog update with Park Min Young - DUANI S/S 2015 Story 2. PREMIUM endorsement
1484499_800924626621337_664939925946876611044570_800924276621372_59263570335989810432480_800924319954701_537827287115130

10981220_800924329954700_75576493006838711021180_800924326621367_642627388950944

Is PMY's Chinese movie actually confirmed by her party/management? I'm really curious about the director and costars, but I'm more excited for her Korean drama later this year. Any additional details about that?

She looks so sweet in the Compagna photoshoot and Sina interview. Missed her these days (in fact, still missing everything about Healer :(( while trying my best to detach myself from this drama :))

Thank you guys for showering us with videos, updates and articles. I love those pix, MY is so adorable. I also love her short hair... she's also gorgeous in long hair though. I'm really looking forward for her movie in China and future dramas. Hope we could get updates soon. 

Guest blossomnagr

SINA Interview (not full translation, full translation will be available a bit later). All credits and big thanks for Chinese -English translation to @raine_evenstar
Q: When you're in love, are you more of the type to rely on your boyfriend, or the more independent type?A: This depends on the person, I'll behave differently. If the man is someone who is very understanding and reliable, I'll unconsciously open my heart to him and tell him all of my worries. If he is not (that kind of person), depending on his situation, it may the opposite and I'll turn out to be the listener. I think in that way I'll be more independent? In short, it depends on the other person's situation, I'll naturally change along.
Q: In real life, can you accept a boyfriend with such a "special" job like in the drama?A: Actually I frequently thought about it when I was watching the edited scenes, how a guy that fights like that is really handsome. But if it's in real life, isn't a job like Healer kind of too dangerous? You won't know when he'll get hurt, my heart will ache for him. If it's that kind of special job, I'll just stop him while he's disguised as Park Bong Soo, and not let him go be Healer.
Q: You and Ji Chang Wook are referred by the fans as the "Healing Couple" in <Healer>, did you feel the popularity of the drama while filming?A: Actually I wasn't aware of its popularity during filming, it's only now that I'm aware after seeing everyone's reactions. I think everyone calls us the "Healing Couple"? Because the two protagonists are very cute characters that heal each other, I think the biggest reason we're able to receive so much love from the audience is because of the characters' power.
Q: In <Healer>, Chae Young Shin sometimes sings and dances, getting all high by herself. Are you also usually the type to get high by yourself?A: I'm actually originally the "high" type. If I just have the place to show it, like a wrap-up party, I for sure won't miss it. When I'm by myself, I'll frequently relieve my stress like Young Shin. Sometimes I feel Young Shin is too much like me that I'm surprised myself. I'll think, is the writer watching me? Chae Young Shin is that type of character that shares a lot of similarities with me.
Q: There are a lot of sweet scenes in <Healer>, how did you avoid awkwardness first time partnering up with Ji Chang Wook?A: After debut, this is the first time I acted in a drama with so many romance scenes. Luckily, for the first kiss, the beanie was pulled down to here (to the chin before filming). I didn't feel that much of a burden. Originally, the first kiss scene is always the most nervous one, but for that scene, it was a kiss scene where Jung Hoo acted by Ji Chang Wook took the initiative. In comparison, I was more relaxed and just followed his lead. The sweet scenes afterward were filmed after we got close so the times where we're at a loss as to what to do also decreased. 

Guest Eileen531

I love the gifs they are all so beautiful.  The blue pants........her legs.......she looks gorgeous.....Oh my girl crush...........in every little thing she does. lol at me. Anyone know that shade of lipstick she is wearing?   It's slightly orange but not.  Looks very nice on her with her hair color.  
Thanks for pictures and the translated article.