Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young ig update

“Dear amazing fans, Feeling incredibly blessed by all the love on my birthday! All of your thoughtful gifts and lovely wishes have made this day truly special. Thank you my beans from the bottom of my heart for being always there for me. I’m grateful for each and every one of you!

#myeverything

GH1Vdr8WcAAS_Rz?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

So happy to see the birthday update this year :tears: and she writing caption in english :wub:

Once again wishing our lovely princess a Happy Birthday, May you shine Brighter & Brighter Youngie :heart:

GHwcZGsW0AAVIU-?format=jpg&name=large

@hazelanne.medina9 welcome to the thread! You can download pics from twitter or Insta.

thanks for sharin new picture pmy. can i ask do u see personal pmy me not yet because she never concert in my country i hope she went in my country 

On 3/5/2024 at 1:45 PM, Yumiyue said:

So happy to see the birthday update this year :tears: and her writing caption in english :wub:

Once again wishing our lovely princess a Happy Birthday, May you shine Brighter & Brighter Youngie :heart:

GHwcZGsW0AAVIU-?format=jpg&name=large

@hazelanne.medina9 welcome to the thread! You can download pics from twitter or Insta.

how can i use url in the picture?

Posted (edited)

Vacation for cast and crew "Marry my husband"

Spoiler

GIR81KjbIAATdu-?format=jpg&name=large

GIR81KjbIAEeT-U?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

GIRf1tkbsAEzNb7?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

GIRKQ7RbgAAvKN_?format=jpg&name=small

GIRKJZqa8AAOYJS?format=jpg&name=large

GIRKJavbYAA1gFX?format=jpg&name=large

GIRKJjYbwAA3Cpf?format=jpg&name=large

GIRKJthaYAAaOPX?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images, videos or tweets per post. please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Seeing her smiling brightly like this :tears: So thankful to Na In Woo & Lee Yi Kyung for always standing by her side, hopefully their friendship will continue.

GIlgxGKawAA7bnB?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1