Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

On 7/29/2017 at 10:56 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

Hm... I'll have to think about this. I would love it if she starred in a drama with Jo Jung Suk. They are labelmates, right? I'm going to think about who else I want her to co-star with. Honestly? I think she could have any costar out there because she is so talented. I hope the costar is worthy of her. I hope his skills can match hers. I think her acting is perfect. I believe that she is a Lady Shin. I believe that she is in Joseon Era. I think she is so real. I could go on. I just love everything about her. And I appreciate her. I think she works hard. I think she loves acting. I feel her emotions when she acts. I don't like seeing her cry. It breaks my heart :( 

Actually I want her to try ala- Lala Land.... since she could sing & dance too... as she also wants to try musicale....

If you will pay attention to healer's scripts.. it was mentioned by teacher her desciption there at the elevator (ep 5 or 6)... She has sexy back, IQ atleast 120, and wants a guy older than her or with mature perspective (something like that)..... That's almost her.... and yes, for me she is a sleeping beauty.... Pretty when sleeping.... (almost all of her dramas)...

There is a post from IG, about PMY's profile..... didn't know that she also grew up in NYC, same with Jessica's community that's why they are friends... and so much more...

and what I like about her is her transition of maturity as actress.... She's not into this popularity anymore, good thing during her early 20's she became a hallyu already...

• Like 3

On 7/30/2017 at 2:33 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

Well, I am not surprised what I said is true. I think it's obvious, you know? I think it's obvious if you just watch her act. I've never observed her outside of her drama, but I like the way you describe her :). So she cares about her fans? Aww! What a sweetheart! So you don't read any celeb pages but you read hers? Well, I understand you. I feel comfortable with her. I think if I was in her company I would enjoy it :). That's her instagram? I didn't know she had an instagram. Ooh. I will definitely follow her.Thank you! So guess what? I don't think it's a good idea to give me her instagram because I'm just going to stare at her all day :D. How long have you been her fan?

Yes she is a no-nonsense girl, very straight forward, honest and unpretentious.  She is often misunderstood because she is really serious when working.  She's also very private and you'll never see her post pictures of her friends in her IG account.   And I really appreciate how she never fails to thank her fans in her IG account too for all their support.... acknowledging their gifts, food support, rice wreaths etc.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

She even compliments other actors. Can she get any more perfect? I will definitely check out Remember War of the Son. You said it doesn't have much skinship. That doesn't make me happy because I want to see her have skinship with other actors :). A chaste kiss? Ok. I think that's okay :). You think she's in a league of her own? I believe you and I agree! Yes, she's special and a classic beauty! Oh my. I think she's elegant too! I think she's classy. How does she dress? Is she a tomboy? :) 

Well you better check Healer.... the rooftop kiss is one of the sweetest ever or you can check Sungkyungkwan Scandal is also cute and funny but I like Healer more. Here is a preview if you have not watch this yet  you better check this out after 7DQ ..... you will fall in love with the OTP and the height is just perfect.  If you went on a hunger strike in 7DQ in Healer you'll feel bloated wahahahaha

• Like 3

On 7/31/2017 at 3:14 PM, maryofbethany said:

@saved2K
let me join you in my list of fav actors.

Ji Chang Wook
Jo Hyun-jae
Joo Won
Lee Jong Suk
Lee Joon Gi
Yoo Seung Ho

Reveal hidden contents

i had a older-senior list of guys, maybe wait for her for a good years, will be matching when she is older a little:
1) Jung Woo Sung (his 'A Moment to remember' melt your heart, but his 'Cold Eyes' chill you to the bone),
2) Jang Dong Gun (from "All about Eve" to "Taegukgi")
3) Jang Hyuk (his "Deep Rooted Tree" is one of the best Saeguk i have seen.)
4) Gong Yoo (his 'Silenced" is the Best, and "Age of Shadows" movie were great.)
5) Ji Sung (his current drama 'Defendant' is proving to be good, far better than Entertainer.)
6) Su Ji Sub ("Cain and Abel", or "Always")
7) Lee Dong-gun (his Signature “7DayQueen” forever give Yeonsangun a new face.)
8 Gang Dong-won (Every movie going fans know Gang Dongwon)
9) Kim Myung Min (Beethoven virus, Six flying dragons, Closer to Heaven.)
10) Choi won Young ("Hello Monster" creeps you to your bones... just like JWS's cold eyes>)

above, she already worked with JiChangwook and Yoo Seungho, but i think these other should be good for her. i also want sparks to fly and her career to reach new high.
esp. Su Ji Sub. Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung. all these senior ones at my spoiler's list.

Hey @maryofbethany  I will definitely go for another team up with Ji Chang Wook after his military service.....that would be great :heart:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

:Dsorry, for camping here so long today, normally i try to keep quiet in her thread, not to bring my delulu stuffs here, keeping Minyoung thread restricted to just Minyoung without mentioning of any shipping stuffs. isn't this the unspoken rules here, keep shipping stuff out. so the above is just to introduce the few Hit-dramas with extremely swoony chemistry with the diff actors, not to stir shippers stuffs.

Oh don't worry. she always has good chemistry with almost all her leads..... makes it impossible for you not to root her with any of them

fell in love with Park Yoo Chun and Park Min Young in SKKS

Image result for park min young and park yoochun

So many fell for the 2nd lead in SKKS, even Yoo Ah In himself had a hard time accepting his character didn't get the girl in the drama LOL

Image result for sungkyunkwan scandal

Who can forget MinMin

Image result for park min young and lee min ho

And how can you not fall in love with ChangMin???

Image result for park min young and ji Chang wook

And now WooMin waaaahhhhh

Image result for park min young and yeon woo jin

So don't be surprised if you find me in several couple's thread hahahaha.... that's how amazing her chemistry with any of these actors are.....and the number keeps increasing :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Oh don't worry. she always has good chemistry with almost all her leads..... makes it impossible for you not to root her with any of them

So many fell for the 2nd lead in SKKS, even Yoo Ah In himself had a hard time accepting his character didn't get the girl in the drama LOL

Who can forget MinMin

So don't be surprised if you find me in several couple's thread hahahaha.... that's how amazing her chemistry with any of these actors are.....and the number keeps increasing :heart:

@saved2K back then, i remembered both me and my sister was really into the Red-letter (Yoo AhIn) hahaha. maybe i really have something, some sentiment spots for the brooding silent cool mad and sad 'best friend' of main lead.. that's why i find Seo-noh appealing.. not that i hate park yoo chun or Yeon woo jin.. hahah. its just silly me. but i am glad they did not pull off a second lead Seo-noh falling for CK... i never liked a 3rd wheel that took over the main OTP. i know i know.. ahha, you see, maybe the only co-lead i found weird was Kim Myung Min in a New Leaf... that is the only drama MY acted that i drop half way.

btw... actually shimshim.. did a good job, i was thinking of let her do the recap alone, she know korean which is very good.... ok, kidding only, i will be back shamelessly. c u all tomorrow nite. how can i not be back, have walked with CK since page 1 of 7DayQueen's thread. i cannot betray PMY.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

hahaha... actually I want to object that 1 kiss scene... And I guess, PMY was so shocked too cause it's not even on the script...  The director just included that impromptu.... Im pretty sure, that PMY doesn't like that.... cause on her interview, she seems so uncomfortable with that question.... I know she doesn't like romance with younger actors with huge age gap... (same here!... hahaha)...

@hrh77 haha, i heard you many times objection already, hahah, back in Remember thread too. okay, i know PMY is uncomfortable. so is YSH. but both pro enough to finish the "job"... actually the 'characters' in that story really need that... both the girl who know the boy will lost memoreis of her, and wanted to give him a most sweet memories before he starting to lose all.. and him who fought hard to retain the sweetest memories of them all, the pure memories in his life, the memories of her and his dad... he wants to leave also these memories for her...
hah. of coz i also DO NOT FIND pleasure in seeing PMY awkwardly kiss YSH.

so i partly agreed with you.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 haha, i heard you many times objection already, hahah, back in Remember thread too. okay, i know PMY is uncomfortable. so is YSH. but both pro enough to finish the "job"... actually the 'characters' in that story really need that... both the girl who know the boy will lost memoreis of her, and wanted to give him a most sweet memories before he starting to lose all.. and him who fought hard to retain the sweetest memories of them all, the pure memories in his life, the memories of her and his dad... he wants to leave also these memories for her...
hah. of coz i also DO NOT FIND pleasure in seeing PMY awkwardly kiss YSH.

so i partly agreed with you.

So how I wish that K-drama producers or PD nim is aware also of the age of their prospect actors/actress... it does matter sometimes.... (unless depends on the story like Goblin)...  I know YSH also not comfortable with KSH kiss scenes in Ruler, cause he felt child abuse... Then HJM rejected both Suspicious and Two Cops cause the actors are too young for her..... things, like that...

PMY also wanted as much as possible, the actors are older than her, Like Yeon Woo Jin now, 2 yrs age gap..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

So how I wish that K-drama producers or PD nim is aware also of the age of their prospect actors/actress... it does matter sometimes.... (unless depends on the story like Goblin)...  I know YSH also not comfortable with KSH kiss scenes in Ruler, cause he felt child abuse... Then HJM rejected both Suspicious and Two Cops cause the actors are too young for her..... things, like that...

PMY also wanted as much as possible, the actors are older than her, Like Yeon Woo Jin now, 2 yrs age gap..

@hrh77 hey, how come you also knew about YSH not comfortable kissing scenes with KSH in Ruler? wow .. you are very powerful in knowing dramas that you are not watching. hahaha. n you even know the reasons behind. hahah. i also remembered you mentioned to yourelf particularly, Age is something matters a lot to yourself. kekeke i do remembered you menitoned at 7DayQueen.
but i liked CK and Yeok break out of their history-constrained plot..
i remembered the beginning of 7DayQueen, they always said
"this Drama is a fiction based on history, the content may be different from the actual events." let's see how writernim can take liberty out of this said 'declaration' that drama will be different from history.

CK does look comfy with older guys, glad she enjoy herself with new found friendship.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 hey, how come you also knew about YSH not comfortable kissing scenes with KSH in Ruler? wow .. you are very powerful in knowing dramas that you are not watching. hahaha. n you even know the reasons behind. hahah. i also remembered you mentioned to yourelf particularly, Age is something matters a lot to yourself. kekeke i do remembered you menitoned at 7DayQueen.
but i liked CK and Yeok break out of their history-constrained plot..
i remembered the beginning of 7DayQueen, they always said
"this Drama is a fiction based on history, the content may be different from the actual events." let's see how writernim can take liberty out of this said 'declaration' that drama will be different from history.

CK does look comfy with older guys, glad she enjoy herself with new found friendship.

hahaha... for some reasons, I don't follow him on IG but it keeps on popping up.... Then there's this english trans of his interviews in Bold Letters!!...  Not exactly a child abuse terms but something like he's not comfortable with kissing minors, ( is it true that KSH just turned 18??.. tsk tsk), or super younger than him... (maybe he has some age restrictions too, LOL).... I guess I'm influenced by these interviews by these K-celebs with regards to age pairing, LOL........... but it does make sense anyway.... 

Whatever the ending of 7dq, let it be... as long as it's justified...

are you referring to Ck or PMY??.. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, saved2K said:

Image result for park min young and park yoochun

Who can forget MinMin

Image result for park min young and lee min ho

Image result for park min young and ji Chang wook

Image result for park min young and yeon woo jin

and I'm torned between ChangMin and WooMin now... LOL..... You forgot, at least in a short period, with Lee Joon Ki in My Ear's Candy.... hahaha... Got a crush with LJK in a short time.... 

And Im not sure, I read somewhere that Song Joo Ki, secretly dated her after SKKS?... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

and I'm torned between ChangMin and WooMin now... LOL..... You forgot, at least in a short period, with Lee Joon Ki in My Ear's Candy.... hahaha... Got a crush with LJK in a short time.... 

And Im not sure, I read somewhere that Song Joo Ki, secretly dated her after SKKS?... 

song joong ki? serious not? wow.. she's really very hot- and highly sought after.

haha, nice. @hrh77 did you saw the 7Dayqueen. got your skinship..scene. hahah. not that i am any excited over it. but i know you all very turning marshmallow over it.

can't talk i have to do some reading tonight. tonite, all the rest joined in to do recap. its kinda nice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

song joong ki? serious not? wow.. she's really very hot- and highly sought after.

haha, nice. @hrh77 did you saw the 7Dayqueen. got your skinship..scene. hahah. not that i am any excited over it. but i know you all very turning marshmallow over it.

can't talk i have to do some reading tonight. tonite, all the rest joined in to do recap. its kinda nice.

Again.... Im not sure... Just read it somewhere, unless the translations is not correct... LOL.... But that was during SKKS days, And I just resume my k-dramas again in 2014....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Hahahaha........ waiting for PMY's next project and onscreen partner.  Read about SJK   in miners site but doubt it is true.  Never read that in any other site.

Yeah, LJK never looked that cute before hehehe.. Told you Min Young is my only constant hahaha .... I feel you..... but because I love Park Min Young so much I will leave the choosing to her.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hahahaha........ waiting for PMY's next project and onscreen partner.  Read about SJK   in miners site but doubt it is true.  Never read that in any other site.

Yeah, LJK never looked that cute before hehehe.. Told you Min Young is my only constant hahaha .... I feel you..... but because I love Park Min Young so much I will leave the choosing to her.:heart::heart::heart:

@saved2K Hi5 to your declaration. that is a right spirit. as much as i loved her to be with JCW, or you want her to be with YWJ, its ultimately her choice, her choosing. then we all can be a real supportive backing to ALL her project.. not having problems or trouble with any hot-projects that demanding skinship or kisses and even bed scene... if she has a keen group of such mature fans, she will dare to take on strong projects and not worry we will fight among ourselves over who she should date or should dump.
that is a very mature attitude loving her.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@saved2K Hi5 to your declaration. that is a right spirit. as much as i loved her to be with JCW, or you want her to be with YWJ, its ultimately her choice, her choosing. then we all can be a real supportive backing to ALL her project.. not having problems or trouble with any hot-projects that demanding skinship or kisses and even bed scene... if she has a keen group of such mature fans, she will dare to take on strong projects and not worry we will fight among ourselves over who she should date or should dump.
that is a very mature attitude loving her.

and I really want her to get married... actually.... That guy would be very lucky...  Surely that;s her ultimate goal..

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

and I really want her to get married... actually.... That guy would be very lucky...  Surely that;s her ultimate goal..

i know, marry that someone who will love her as much as she love him.

its the most blessed thing on earth, if God so bless you to have one guy that equally love you with the same magnitude as much as , as deep as you love him, back, not more, not less.

i want that some one for her... i don't want to chose or force her. you know my stand and where my heart wants for her.. yet i open a gap in my 'door' for that unforseen future. her ultimate goal of get married must be someone that wont make her worried till death of getting cheated, or played out.
okay, gals, i need to sleep already. its  1 am. i stay awake to do reading for the drama contest. get distracted to here. ahhaha.

nite nite.

and nite nite to MinYoung, don't knwo how is her mood tonite, being the last night before the finale of her drama.

• Like 4

On 8/1/2017 at 8:52 AM, hrh77 said:

hahaha... actually I want to object that 1 kiss scene... And I guess, PMY was so shocked too cause it's not even on the script...  The director just included that impromptu.... Im pretty sure, that PMY doesn't like that.... cause on her interview, she seems so uncomfortable with that question.... I know she doesn't like romance with younger actors with huge age gap... (same here!... hahaha)...

So PMY doesn't like romance with younger actors with huge age gap? I didn't know that. You mentioned that she was uncomfortable with that on her interview. I don't want her to be uncomfortable. 

On 8/1/2017 at 9:02 AM, hrh77 said:

Actually I want her to try ala- Lala Land.... since she could sing & dance too... as she also wants to try musicale....

If you will pay attention to healer's scripts.. it was mentioned by teacher her desciption there at the elevator (ep 5 or 6)... She has sexy back, IQ atleast 120, and wants a guy older than her or with mature perspective (something like that)..... That's almost her.... and yes, for me she is a sleeping beauty.... Pretty when sleeping.... (almost all of her dramas)...

There is a post from IG, about PMY's profile..... didn't know that she also grew up in NYC, same with Jessica's community that's why they are friends... and so much more...

and what I like about her is her transition of maturity as actress.... She's not into this popularity anymore, good thing during her early 20's she became a hallyu already...

PMY can sing and dance? Wow! She just keeps surprising me. I think she is so talented. She wants to try musicale? Well, I would love to see her doing that :). After I watch Healer, I will try to pay attention to the scripts, but thank you for explaining the scripts to me :). You think she is a sleeping beauty in almost all her dramas? Well, I can understand that :) I think she is very pretty. She grew up in NYC same with Jessica's community? Wow. I didn't know that :). So that's why they are friends. That's nice :).  You like her transition of maturity as an actress? Well, I think that's important. I like she transitioned as an actress. So she's not into popularity anymore? Well, I am happy because I don't think popularity matters. I can see that she has passion for acting. I think it's all about her passion for acting :) I think she takes acting very seriously. I'm happy she is a hallyu star already. Now she can concentrate on acting :).

• Like 2