Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest asdf.BLAHH

the only one that caught my eye was jessica's sister.

how sad, 8 out of the 12 girls were cut.

i won't judge their talents until they finally debut.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberry-chan

woah... Jessica's sister is so pretty .. my gosh lol xD... Anyways I think that the best looking there is Kim Hyo Yeon haha.. well let's wait for may to see how they would perform ! XD usually SM do a lot of lipsync compares to JYP where wonders girls already do al their performance in live... Kinda sad because I'm sure the artists in SM could do as good ! xD But their two differents girlsband let's see the debut before sayin' anything ^^

Guest love4dbsk&suju

omg dey change d 12 to 4. i agree SM did pick d 4 most prettiest n popular, if i was 1 of d otha 8 grls i would b soooo annoyed! Kwon Yuri is the prettiest i fink though.

What happenes to CSJH?

I'll wait till they debut to get my opinion. I hope they don't lip sync, but that's a strech considering it's SM.

Guest <3DBSK

woww that's a big change. only 4 girls now.

ooo jessica & yuri are pretty =) hehe.

same wit jessica's sister. dangg her eyes are hugeee.

Guest heart-beat

wow, from 12 to 4? how did that happen? i wonder if they could sing and dance, I know Hye yeon can (: Yuri's pretty and Jessica's sister too. cant wait till the actually debut.

Guest moon_kaka

I wanna know which tactic SM will use this time cos this spring IS full with brand new girlbands ^^~ Thax 4 sharing.

wow only 4...then why did they have the name super girls ? hehe [maybe they meant super talented]

im not going 2 judge them...i need to see them perform 1st

they're really pretty in my opinion =] i like kwon yuri [dunno why]

jessica's sister catches my attention too but shes not going 2 debut yet haha

i wonder if they'll be super popular :unsure: we'll see....i cant wait :D

O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

jessica has the same bithday as me!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!

cept.. i'm 1 year younger

the only reason why i think they might not do as good as wonder girls is cause of the rumors==> antis

i'm pretty sure we've all heard about jessica's rumors, but w/e they're human it's not like they're gonna get married, and plus it was a rumor

yuri is soooo pretty, and yoon ah's also pretty, she looks so sweet LOL

hyo yeon.. is.. ish i just don't like her nose..

jessica is sooooo pretty on an angle but like from the front.. she looks a bit weird.. maybe it's just her expression

i actually do not think jessica's sister is pretty.. with makeup, hair and lighting anyone can look like that

--edit

i think they are comparing wonder girls and super girls is cause wondergirls is at the top

why would you care if they beat the "2nd best" girl group, it doesn't matter

Wow, they went from 12 to 4?? I think they're pretty^^ but what really matters is their talent! I can't wait until their debut [:

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

I totally agree with everyone. Although I do like LOVE everyone in SM, I'm not sure how these girls will be because they don't promote the girl groups. Like CSJH, barely anything. I like Im Yoonah, she's cute. Kwon Yuri is super cute. Hyo Yeon or whatever her name is looks super funny but I heard she's a hecka good dancer. Ugh, but Jessica Jung. I know that whole "scandal" thing, yeah that bugged me. Whatever, but she looks way too average. And I think that those pictures that were posted of her, a majority of them look really similar to Sungmin from Super Junior don't ya think?

But I wonder how they'll do once they debut. Hopefully well.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they lose popularity.

Honestly, Wonder Girls didn't have many anti's because they were kept super quiet even when the show was going on.

"Super Girls" on the other hand have been trainees forever, and rumors get around.

I really do hope they change their name.

Best of luck.

Guest LAELA

I'm sure that by the time they debut, their official photoshoots will turn out a lot nicer. These candid pictures of theirs just aren't flattering.

Guest saranghae<3

Kwon Yuri is the prettiest~ SM made a good choice by cutting down to 4 girls. Cant wait for their debut but i usually dont like SM's girl groups :x

Wonder Girls is AWESOME. I understadn why ppl compare these 2 together. I guess they are pretty similiar in some ways but I really like Wonder Girls. It takes skills for girl groups to gain my interest.

Guest xtrammieex

4 members is easier to kepe track of..but were they really chjosen cuz of looks? i agree with mashimaro_is_luff..sm has made a lot fo talented groups so i dont see how pple are so stereotypical of them but i guess were js gonna have to see how well super girls does.

Guest Saiyu

kyr3id3.jpg

Awhh, Kwon Yu Ri is so adorable ^^

... The other 3 are just... average... @.@// ..

Mehh.. not to bash them or anything but --

I find some Soompiers WAAYY prettier than them. >.>

-Kwonny. <3

Guest juniipher

wow, hope they do well. They have a lot of competition though, since WonderGirls debuted before them, still good luck~ ^o^

Guest B0B0*

Yayyy!!! Finally they're going to debut ^o^

I can't wait for it. I've been looking forward to see what talents Jessica and Kwon YuRi has :)

Out of the whole group, I think Yuri is the prettiest ^_^

And yes, Jessica's sister is very pretty :) They don't really look alike though o_O

I hope they do well! I'll be waiting for their debut<3

Archived