Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Jing

Finally they're going to debut!!

Glad that is not a 12 girls group. I've always liked SM artists so I think will like them as well. Wonder Girls are great, they have talent, but I think these girls are much prettier! SM always have the best looking artists. Can't wait to hear their songs.

Guest tokyohoney

i think wonder girls are better in terms of looks,

but im looking forward to heariung jessica,

i heard shes been traning for like 5 years

Guest 여인의 향기

Arghhhh. If its the girl version of Super junior wouldnt there be 12 or 13 members???? Maybe not. One is really pretty=) which is the first girl. I hope they have talent beacuse what I heard Jessica has been training for a long time...

Guest rebelyon5anghel

I thought it was 12/13 girls? I wonder wht happened to the others.

Yuri looks okay. Crystal is pretty. Hhaha. But she isn't in the group.

I want to hear them. I wonder if they'll be like the wonder girls.

i cant help but compare them to wonder girls. lol i wonder if they'll be as good as wonder girls. and the poor other 8 girls, how would they feel?

and jessica and yoon ah look really alike! man i thought they were the same person! had to take a 2nd look

Guest kayem7289

Oh SM, please stop with the groups already.

They seriously don't even give these new groups chances to succeed because their popular groups like DBSK, SuJu, etc. will always have all the attention.

I've said it once before and I'll say it again.

Wait until the older groups start losing their fame, then start cranking out the new artists si they actually have a chance!

Anyway, they may not e really pretty, but I'm sure their talent would overshadow that factor.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

ehh i think sm's lost its touch. they choose the most stereotypical people... its not fair yknow? look at younha for example; she pwns half of sm (and i happen to be a fan of <i>more</i> than half of them!!)!

dont shoot me for having an opinion;

i know that Kim Hyo Yeon is hella talented, but don't know about the other members...hm we will see =)

sm does have a girlgroup with four members...why another one? they should stick with stephanie and co...too much trainees these days huh? >.>

Guest karaoke

aww~ I thought all 4 of them would debut as actors or something ...

<3 im yoonah~ never imagined her to debut as a singer!! hehe

thanks for sharing ^0^

Guest theskinnygirl

ehh i think sm's lost its touch. they choose the most stereotypical people... its not fair yknow? look at younha for example; she pwns half of sm (and i happen to be a fan of <i>more</i> than half of them!!)!

dont shoot me for having an opinion;

If sm has lost its touch, then I doubt suju would have been fairly successful like they are now.. :rolleyes:

Guest bang!sarang

Hm... My favorite is Jessica and Kwon Yoori!

Jessica I've known for a long time- like celebrity wise, not personally- and I think she's natural!

(AND SHE DATED DONGHAE! or is that not true? )

And Kwon Yoori seems cute, but doesn't try, you know?

Hm. And Crystal's so cute, but I think Jessica's prettier. ^^

Thanks for posting these pictures!

Do you have any clips of their auditions or siinging?

-x-

Nicole

Guest love<3changmin

they shud continue promoting tszx more than making another girlband.. -__-

anyway waiting for their debut

Hmm, My looking-forward-to-them-feel is lowing these days because they never debut and always change the dateline of Super Girl's release. :\ Wow, I think Jessica's sister is soo pretty! *Envies* She's the most flattering one too. ^^ Jessica and Crystal are both unique.

Guest YEHJIN.

oh well im glad its 4 now...

haha and it was TOTALLLY obvious who was going to be in the final4.

right now, kim hyo yeon is my favorite, only because im so tired of kim yoonah and jessica already.. -___________-;;

Archived