Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest marmarkim85

i don't think anyone should compare to wonder girls.

wonder girls is WAAYYY too young nd they have like ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT..i think....(sorry wondergirls fans..)

like after seeing people who can actually sing..... i dunno..

if they are good...they can crush anyone.

but seriously. concidering that they're coming from sm..we won't be dissappointed..besides the debut.

i think they are supposed to debut this summaaahh.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xdanceonx3

^i have to half agree and half dissagree on your statement..

i would say umm...maybe 1 member has TALENT...maybe 2?

they dance well but overall vocally only yaeeun has the voice..

sunyae is good too but yaeeuns voice is much stronger & more pro..

anyways they should just debut super girls now..

wtff is with all this waiting..

Guest iloveRAiNBOWS

I keep having this idea of each entertainment/company sending out warriors/soldiers to fight in a war @___@...

LOL.. why?

There's wonder girls, kara... and now S.M. feels the need to send out a 4 girls group to have them gain money + be more popular than the two young girl groups out right now?

Hopefully they'll have great success!

Guest chae-gyeong_01

that im yoon ah girl, she's not pretty. but i like Jessica the most! I hope they'll debut soon...

Guest lilpinkhearts

bAbO -> i totally agree with what you say!!! (: part of the reason why dong bang shin ki has done SO WELL and has literally become a pheonmenon is because they debuted when boybands like these were almost UNHEARD of. good looking, hot, young, and TALENTED boys all together in one group. and same for kara and wondergirls, i agree!

haha i found yoori's 2nd picture to be EXCEPTIONALLY pretty but yeah come to think of it she is pretty plain looking actually but SM has certainly helped improve her apperance a lot (:

jessica didn't come off to me as pretty as first, but yeah, now she does!

it's true, when i first saw her picture i didn't think she was full-korean!

the other two...i'm neutral towarsd them!

im yoon ah looks sweet (:

Guest Angel88

Oh my.. I really don't know what Sm Entertainment's trying to do.. They're sending out more and more young stars and only some of them end up making it. That Im Yoo Nah girl is not pretty though I've heard she's supposed to be the most pretty one out of the four :blink: I think the 4th girl looks the prettiest =)

• 3 months later...

Archived