Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest desertseatingoceans

If they are only going to debut 4 girls, I think they need a new name. Super Girls is just too similar to Super Junior and clearly there's a large difference in numbers. There are too many girl groups coming out right now and I didn't expect SM to debut them so soon after Wonder Girls, Cats and Baby VOX 2.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 41120

I don't think this is confirmed yet. CSJH is making a comeback in April, I don't think SM would set the release dates so close. But then again, you never know.

Guest michbutt

It's obvious they all have talent, it's just how they're going to convey it... Jessica isn't really popular because of all the nasty rumors/gossip so she'll have to somehow overcome that. None of them are too pretty though... I've seen hundreds of Korean girls (in their worst state, of having had only 4 hours of sleep after eating 2 cups of instant noodles the night before hahaha) who are GORGEOUS compared to them... I just hope they won't resort to plastic surgery though =_=.

Guest liltickle

crystal3pw7.jpg

The background was in Stairway to Heaven. When Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Won got married..

haha.. just though of it..

Anyways this group looks good. I mean it's gonna be much easier to function the schedule and everything.. instead of like 12 of them..

I hope they turn out good.

Guest janeh

they're not pretty...?

Eh?

i thought they're really pretty already ahaha maybe i'm not looking at wonder girls all that much yet.^^

but, really, i like im yoonah.. i think she's really lucky, she appeared in many mvs already..^^

but yeah, super girls fighting!!!

thanks for sharing the pics!!!

Guest yooniceland

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

At first i hated them, but then i thought about it, and i REALLY WANT THEM TO DEBUT. I think i'll get really angry if they postpone the debut date again. I mean, i didn't like the idea of wonder girls before the debut, but then i liked them after i listened to their songs.

i think that all of them are pretty talented, even though i've never seen them perform. If SM has Jessica on there who has a whole bunch of antis, she must be REALLY GOOD. They look pretty to me!

You guys, we can't judge by looks. Some of these girls may have SERIOUS TALENT. Just because they are from sm, you can't expect them to be total divas. -____-;;

My point is,

GIVE THEM A CHANCE.

After they debut, then you can decide.

actually, BECAUSE they're from SM, they must have serious talent. have you seen the girls from SM?! they're all talented. especially BoA, CSJH, JRI ( tho i'm not a fan. )

honestly, even the guys are talented at something. LSM knows what he's doing. because male celebs / boybands are more preferred, he goes more by looks for those. but for the girls, he chooses the one that look decent AND are talented.

i'm supporting them all the way because of Im Yoonah&Jessica :D

Guest itrayya

they better come out with a killer song and a killer live performance if they want to out shine

Wonder Girls now.

i want to see them!!!

i wanted Stella to be in it.

she's pretty.

oh well... thanks.

we'll see how these girls do.

Guest pillowbox

so its been confirmed right? finally.

im yoona and yuri stands out the most to me.

Wow jessica and her sister looks NOTHING ALIKE.. i will give them a chance since they've been trained for quite awhile.

good luck to jessica because of her rumors.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM IS STILL RETARTED!!

They have CSJH!! and they are doing fine be/c they debut be4 the other girl groups...

Then why SM is debuting another one? they got that much money to throw away??? RETARTED!

Sm is only doing this be/c everone eles is... and HONESTLY what is going to be soo speical about this group???

They will just end up being another dumb lipsyng band....

With girls, we have different standers for expertaions that we have of guys...

With girls its that (TO WHT I BELIVE) is that the only way we can give them our support is if they prove that they deserve it & LIPSINGING ISNT THEY WAY!!! Ehhh!!

Seriouly we need more REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY TALENTED GIRLGROUP...

In all honesty and my own opinin, SM IS WASTING THEIR MONEY AND TIME ON THESE GIRL...

They need to start signing REALL TALENT & NOT JUST FACE but with ok voice; Then MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE LESS GIRLS IN THE COMPANY!!! *cough*cough* YG *cough*cough*

(wayyy over reacting... my bad..)

Guest *TINGTING

I don't really see why everyone is judging by their looks.

Is it really all about their looks nowadays? =0=;

I'm just really anxious to see how good they sing!

Can't wait until their debut!

Until then, I'll be wishing them good luck!

Thanks for sharing!

-Shi

Guest mandoo-gongju

^ well actually, CSJH is considered a 'failed' group

their latest few singles havent even (or barely) sold 5,000 copies, both in korea and japan.

i think they are trying to go with fresh faces because i tihink CSJH has lots of anti-fans and the members arent really considered "'fresh" cuz they already debuted b4.

Super Girls... haha. i hope Super junior fans dont become anti-'s like DBSK fans became CSJH antis cuz they thought they were female copicats!

Guest sweet_hunny

Well it's not officially confirmed and don't judge them if you haven't seen them. I really wonder if they are actually gonna be a 4 member girl group cause SM already has CSJH so that's just weird if they had two girl groups that have similar approaches in the industry. Many people were skeptical about them and I admit I was one of them. But after hearing that netizens want them to debut, it seems like a good idea and they all have talent for sure! Finally we get to see HyoYeon bring out some of her dance moves and she'll probably earn the title of a dance queen by the time she comes out and we all know she definately is one -_-! Check out all the vids that includes her dancing plus the one during BoA's 2005 MKMF performance where Hyo Yeon was the one popping behind the screen. I thought Lim YoonAh was gonna be an actress :huh: since she had so many projects that SM had decided to get her into acting. Still wondering what Jessica is gonna be like since she had the most training and was one of the few trainees that was dubbed "the 2nd BoA".

Guest 41120

CSJH didn't really fail. They were never promoted that much in Korea until recently with My Everything. They were in Japan for most of 2006 and they did okay for a relatively new group, especially since they weren't already big in Korea. SM has already scheduled CSJH's big first album release for next month, after all these new girl groups debut.

Guest JWonNie

^ well actually, CSJH is considered a 'failed' group

their latest few singles havent even (or barely) sold 5,000 copies, both in korea and japan.

i think they are trying to go with fresh faces because i tihink CSJH has lots of anti-fans and the members arent really considered "'fresh" cuz they already debuted b4.

Super Girls... haha. i hope Super junior fans dont become anti-'s like DBSK fans became CSJH antis cuz they thought they were female copicats!

CSJH is a popular group -_______-;;;

yes, at first they got dissed and gained anti-fans when they seemed to copy tvxq...

((with the sam color balloon... same style... two letter stage names... etc...))

but they are very popular...

the only reason they're not selling much is because of all the downloads... xD

Guest sabryna

I'm confused... how come everyone already knows these girls? Rumors about Jessica? Huh? Okay, I admit I didn't read the 95 pg long thread from before. :P

anywhoo! I think they're all really pretty. Yes, we shouldn't judge them by looks before they debut, but come on... that's what people see first anyways. Plus it's the entertainment business! I just hope they have something to back up their looks... I hope they can sing. Competition for the WonderGirls perhaps? They should get a different name. Something cuter. I think the Wonder Girls sounds a little cheesy. However! I still love the Wonder Girls! They need their first album out like, yesterday. heh.

Kim Hyo Yeon is waaaaaaaaaaaay pretty. Seriously. I did a double take. MAN! I FEEL SO OLD. I'm glad I don't live in Korea, I don't think my self-esteem could take it!

Guest talksound

It's gonna be HARD for them to come out with any BANG.

This year is the year of the girl groups, and they're not too appealing. >.< OH GOSH.

HEEEERE We go. (Jessica's got the same birthday as me! O.O)

Archived