♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

@hibiscus23 @Lawyerh Is the Chocolate dvd confirmed to be released? I saw the korean fan cafe are gathering support to get the dvd to be sold. Maybe it’s for a director’s cut or something with more behind-the-scenes stuff. If it does get released, I’ll be waiting for the extras to be posted:ph34r: 

I really want to get the OST album though. Any of you chingus got it already?

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@hibiscus23 @Lawyerh Is the Chocolate dvd confirmed to be released? I saw the korean fan cafe are gathering support to get the dvd to be sold. Maybe it’s for a director’s cut or something with more behind-the-scenes stuff. If it does get released, I’ll be waiting for the extras to be posted:ph34r: 

I really want to get the OST album though. Any of you chingus got it already?

@im0202 chingu - anae yeo ajik, not yet but i wld def love to get a hold of it! i also hvnt heard if it's confirmed, maybe our chingu @Lawyerh would know!

• Like 2

Yoon-Kye-Sang-23.jpg

doesn' t he look like a teenager here in 2004 drama She's Nineteen

cr: koreandrama.org

2eeac460dc5460_full.jpg

one of the scenes in She's Nineteen (a.k.a. My sister in law is nineteen) I'm not sure if this drama is still available online otherwise i'd love to re-watch it, it's one of his dramas that i really fell for him :joy:cr: imcrazyforyou

Spoiler

This is from Who Are You? because it was the only crying scene I could find from Yoon Kye Sang. But the crying scene I remember most, is from She Is Nineteen, when he's telling his mom that the girl she kicked out years ago was the same girl his mother left at a station for money. God, I watched that scene three times because it was so gut-wrenching.

d1c354f676ec80_full.jpg

I soo totally agree about YKS. Well, because I love this guy! My heart was soo broken when he found out his mom's secret (My 19 yr old sister in law), yelling at his mom and all, and the part in the park when he cried for Yoo min.

12f4a5b3360c40_full.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150625

cr: kpopherald

• Love 3

@im0202

Hmmm this is a tough one! Clearly, being here in this thread means I’m going to have impaired judgment haha :joy: there’s nothing that I don’t love about YKS. I love everything YKS! But if I have to choose one, I’d say I like the playful YKS... a guy with a good and decent sense of humor will always get my vote! So it’s the winking blue one for me :kiss_wink:

I must say, the YKS therapy clinic is highly recommended! :thumbsup::love:

Spoiler tag—for YKS squad 

Spoiler

PS: My prescription for this weekend therapy— watch Lovers of 6 years ASAP  :joy:

What did the doctor prescribe for the other squad girls? :glasses:

• LOL 2

@ChocolateMei Well I must say the therapy clinic here is opposite of normal therapy:lol:

I’m currently watching Last, same as @hibiscus23. It’s a revenge plot kind of drama, also underdog/heist plot... Plus action, less romance (I’m still at ep 8 though). First few eps may be a little bit slow but I think ep 4/5 onwards started to get good for me. I haven’t finished BTC too.
But I really like that YKS’s roles are always different. Kudos to him!:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

come resurface and talk with us about your symptoms :mrgreen:

hahaha :lol: i’m coping the WS really well cos its LEE KANG and always has been him (not YKS) :phew: and also,

Spoiler

i’m currently torn between PHJ oppa and HB comrade.. :blink: not forgetting there is RDTK2 and Suho from How Are You Bread

i’m a traitor thats need life sentence in the soompi prison hahahaha

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, im0202 said:

Which is your favourite YKS? (Bare abs not counted and not included as some of us are undergoing therapy here :lol:)

white / black / pink / grey / blue / denim YKS?

I like black (and drenched lol)

also black (and drenched) :P

• LOL 3

Ladies, I have been watching YouTube videos of g.o.d concerts (15 years anniversary and 20 years anniversary). My oh my, these men can dance and sing! I must say I enjoy their performances very much, especially watching YKS sing and dance.

They are no longer in their youths but they still went all out to dance for most of their songs and very well coordinated too! Are most of these k-pop groups all have to dance as well as sing? I am very impressed with g.o.d. Of course, it was enjoyable to focus on YKS' performance. He did not talk much compared to the rest in those concerts though, which I believe it is his way of being humble that he has the opportunity to rejoin the group? I dunno, but definitely they are a great group and wonderful brothers to him. I find it very generous of the rest to accept his explanation on why he chose to leave the group and that they welcomed him back with open arms (hope I am not wrong to assume so?).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, im0202 said:

@ChocolateMei Well I must say the therapy clinic here is opposite of normal therapy:lol:

I’m currently watching Last, same as @hibiscus23. It’s a revenge plot kind of drama, also underdog/heist plot... Plus action, less romance (I’m still at ep 8 though). First few eps may be a little bit slow but I think ep 4/5 onwards started to get good for me. I haven’t finished BTC too.
But I really like that YKS’s roles are always different. Kudos to him!:rolleyes:

@im0202 yes i think only the 2 of us right now are watching him in Last, and wait till you reach the other epis, coz this drama like u said may be slow at first but the momentum gets better each time! I agree with you he seems to hv tried most (if not all) roles and he'd proven himself already! @Lawyerh i've seen BTC while it was airing & liked it too! If you guys haven't seen Sister in Law 19 he was only about 25 or 26 yrs old then and already he could really act esp when he was crying!

@sadthe1st i second you but

Spoiler

i stopped watching RD2 coz i can't stand that female dr who always take some pills bef gg to OR lols then yes Forest with PHJ and HB and likewise there are 3 of incldg our YKS!!!

@ChocolateMei for me i love all his roles he'd chosen, bc he's proved himself to be a versatile actor! my therapy for now - i've finished about  7 of his movies and now trying to finish Last thereafter maybe re-watch LO6Yrs! Furthermore, HJW is also one of my fave K actresses along with SYJ & others.

@Lawyerh shall we call you both Squad leader-nim and Atty for this thread? lols since you got this Clinic Therapy going and maybe attract more lurkers hahaha then you might later on have another branch as in Clinic #2 woah! :w00t: I think YKS will be the Chairman or do they call that in hangeul Tepu-nim? Well your therapy clinic shld be a good start for us who's suffering from this WS lols!

@AquariusMY i'm also adding the YT of G.O.D. you mentioned on my list of must-watch coz when i saw one of his clips a few wks ago i didn't finish it being so busy coping with our WS fr Choco drama! My plate is full as always :)

@thanie you haven't told us if you've finished Choco yet? woah take your time chingoo, you'll get there in no time!

Fellow YKS Squads:

Spoiler

right now aside fr Forest drama & CLOY of course, am trying to check The Fiery Priest with my other guy Kim nam Gil, and didn't realize YKS' g/F Lee Ha Ni is the FL in this drama, but am only watching bc of KNG not her hahaha bc I like HJW with YKS :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh Hahaha chingu I have seen it! When I went on a mini YKS binge last week. Watched him as a gangster in The Outlaws too. He is 2nd lead character in that but wow what a different character he was there. For sure a memorable character.

I’m almost done with his drama ‘Last’, @hibiscus23 finished it already, we both like this drama! Maybe you should try it if you have the time heheh:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh I’m at ep 11/16 for Last... 

but in summary so far, YKS plays a very determined but somewhat reckless character. He’s also knows how to use his smarts to defeat the baddies. He loses everything at the beginning and needs to work his way back and up again.

last0300123.jpg

Possibly my favourite parts of the drama so far are when he assembles his own (what I call) Heist crew to set his plans into motionB)

Last5-00092.jpg

Give this drama go! I would say if you’re not convinced by ep 5-6 then maybe it’s not your cup of tea. I got hooked on it by 5-6 :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

@Lawyerh Hahaha chingu I have seen it! When I went on a mini YKS binge last week. Watched him as a gangster in The Outlaws too. He is 2nd lead character in that but wow what a different character he was there. For sure a memorable character.

I’m almost done with his drama ‘Last’, @hibiscus23 finished it already, we both like this drama! Maybe you should try it if you have the time heheh:D

@im0202 good for you chingoo almost done hahaha! yes i liked it! I also liked The Outlaws, he was good in it wasn't he? Like i've been saying he's versatile, be it action, rom/com name it he delivers it!  I also was surprised with his tactics in developing his own group to get back to that evil guy Kwak! He did it smoothly w/out Kwak realizing it! that was awesome! you must be done by today right? hahaha I kinda like the other character too Mr Ryu he's an upright person albeit he and that Kwak guy were in same league if you will before!

Spoiler

one thing that was quite unclear for me is that why did Kwak concealed the whereabout of Ryu's daughter where as we both saw that in mid epi the flashback of the fire where Ryu rescued his dtr Eun ji right? I may hv missed something along the lines but maybe you can shed some light on this issue! hahaha

@Lawyerh are we worse than you? hahaha i liked his roundish glasses too in MME movie! YKS never ceased to amaze me/us! He's so convincing in his roles & i think after Chocolate drama i have a strong hunch he's gg to be in demand! Let's just hope he doesn't take time off for 3 yrs again :) like he did i think after doing TGW, spkg of which i had it on hold hahaha i hvnt gone back to continue that drama yet and now i'm starting with TFP bwahhh my plate is full! (not complaining though)!!!:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Showering some YKS goodness 

Didn’t know he has a movie coming up

”Spiritwalker”

Looking forward to this.

Appreciate @Lawyerh review of MalMoE. It’s really an inspiring movie with a good combination of some laughter and tears. Very well acted by the cast too. 

Our dear chingus  @hibiscus23 and @im0202 have convinced me to put Last on my ever growing watchlist. The first episode has me intrigued and I want to see the ordeal he went through and how he bounces back from the betrayal.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, ChocolateMei said:

Didn’t know he has a movie coming up

”Spiritwalker”

Looking forward to this.

The first episode has me intrigued and I want to see the ordeal he went through and how he bounces back from the betrayal.

Hahaha yes! Welcome to the ‘Last’ gang chingu! Hope you will enjoy it:)

I’ve seen the post of his script-reading for the new movie too... but currently no news of when it will be released this year, so probably later in the year.

Synopsis is vague too but sounds interesting:

A fantasy action film that revolves around a man who loses his memory and subsequently wakes up in a new body every twelve hours.

I wonder how they will make this work because how is YKS gonna stay the lead when he swaps bodies? Unless they show him as the inner-conscious haha. Will definitely be keeping a lookout for this movie!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Our dear chingus  @hibiscus23 and @im0202 have convinced me to put Last on my ever growing watchlist. The first episode has me intrigued and I want to see the ordeal he went through and how he bounces back from the betrayal.

-------------------------------

@ChocolateMei our dear chingu, glad you're considering Last on your 'ever growing watchlist' lols i think you won't regret it! You'll be surprised how he handled his own ordeal & struggled so painstakingly to bounce back! that vid of him you posted, i love that hairstyle on him! he looked so cute/handsome!

Our other dear chingu @im0202 am sure hv finished it already and can vouch for it too! @Lawyerh i know Last is not your type of genre :) but in my case whether it's my type or not, i'm always curious as to what kind of story or role he was in! In other words i'm into unconditional support for him if you will hahahaha bwahha

woah i also didn't realize he'll have another movie soon? i look f/ward to watching it definitely!

• Like 4

Chingus/Squads of YKS @Lawyerh@im0202@ChocolateMei@thanie FYI i found another site where we can watch his movie called The Unfair so if anyone of you is interested, i'll give u my feedback once i'm done coz i just found it a minute ago :wub:

Unfair-1.jpg?resize=500,300&ssl=1

cr: london korean links (The Unfair) 2015 (you chingus may remember his co-star in MME was als in this movie (as pictured above)

Minority_Opinion-trailer.jpg

cr: asianwiki

chingus, apparently it's not subbed :( i checked other sites and it's the same so let's drop this hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1