Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Hi @kyoforever, @pink2mint, @khinasj, @chacha22 and everyone. 

Just drop by to say: Happy 10th year anniversary KDW! 
He made his first  appearance in MBC drama, “Country Princess/위풍당당 그녀 on 12 Mar 2003...
drama2003e_zps1e9eeb4d.jpg

drama2003d_zps296dfa61.jpg

drama2003f_zpse1db826a.jpg

@khinasj, Ms Park is SHK manager  

Guest kyoforever

@Amesthyst..I am not trying to start a gossip here...i m just curious you know... :P is she working with KDW as well? :-/

Guest kyoforever

I read KDW Wikipedia... and i am really impressed of what i find out there...He was academically gifted since a young age with an IQ of 137, and he was accepted at Hanyang University, one of the top universities in the country. Kang graduatedwith honors with a degree in Mechanical engineering.. I was like WOW!!!  :-O :-O ... He is for sure AWESOME!!! :-j

Guest kyoforever

I just find it now.. That he is not just handsome face... but he also have brain. Not just looks... That's for sure a Daebak!!! and i add to that he is really manly you know.... 

^yeah, he has the full package!and his hobby is making wooden crafts and furniture...how cool and stylish... :)
I didn't even know she is shk's manager and but I have read from Baidu, she is not his manager, maybe his staff...f7246b600c338744f8202d9.jpg

editted
another pic of Mrs Park at Secret Reunion bts...cyworld.jpg

this is the real manager of him. (the good looking guy beside him)manb.jpg

Guest kyoforever

That woman beside him buying something i am 100% sure it Mrs. Park... R they secretly dating? Just kidding

=)) :P =)) :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kang Dong Won’s Fans Celebrate 10th Anniversary with Generous Lunch Box Donations

2013-03-14 17:16  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Celebrating ten years of actor Kang Dong Won, his fanclubs made a generous donation of 4 million won.

14196947.jpg

On March 12, Kang Dong Won’s fanclubs donated a total of 4,375,329 won to World Vision, who will use the donation for Lunch Boxes of Love. World Vision will be giving out 1,620 packed lunch boxes to children in need. 

Kang Dong Won’s fans are known to have also donated 3 million won back in January of 2010 to help with the Haiti earthquake victims. 

The World Vision CEO stated, “We want to sincerely thank the fans, who organized this event to celebrate their favorite actor’s special day,” and “We’ll do our best to make sure this precious donation gets used well.”

Kang Dong Won debut as an actor in MBC′s Country Princess in 2003. 

Photo Credit: High Cut