~☆ FT Island [ft 아일랜드] ☆~ Official Thread

Guest xj. jin

Guest xaida

HAHA! finally i went and watched episode 3

>O<;; they remind mi of Super Junior when they went there. lol

these boys are just too damn cutee. they make feel older then them lol.

and thy're album is out TODAY! yaaay~

JaeJin looks SO DIFFERENT without his glasses and his lil hair thing lol

so HOT! he has a visible moostachee.

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maizakichi

i thot i wud share dis.

credit: bestiz

FT ISLAND SHOWCASE

its video streaming btw

i uploaded it on youtube...

i forgot to dl haengbokhamnida -_-

while i'm having a really hard time downloading reo reo..tsk tsk..

Guest Juliang

For girls that are older than them, say it with me

"AGE DOESN'T MATTER, F.T. ISLAND ROCKS MY SOCKS!" haha lol

Hahaha! AGE DOESN'T MATTER, F.T. ISLAND ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!

Oh good--I've been following these boys for awhile now, I'm glad to see their official thread is up and open ^^ Would've checked yesterday, but staying up until 7 to watch their showcase kind of wiped me out _ _;

So yeah... I'm Fuujin, I'm definitely a nuna-fan of these boys (I'm 25!) and a little embarrassed to be feeling so fangirlish about them. It's quite refreshing, though, to see a young rock-band starting up... as much as I love vocal/dance groups like Super Junior for their personality, I was a rock girl long before I would ever give a boyband the time of day xD I'm rather amused at some of the comments I've seen here, where people seem surprised at the idea of a band where people play instruments and not everyone sings.

Wonbin, Jaejin, and Hongki are my favorites, right now (I admit a shameless interest in Wonbin's arm-muscles)... Does Jaejin remind anyone else of a pocket-sized Kang Jungwoo (TRAX)? xD They're even dressing them very similarly, lately. And Hongki looks SO much like Kangin, at times--I'm starting to think they're pretty much twins, only one (Kangin) is in a raccoon suit, and the other (Hongki) is in a fox suit.

Hey girl its okay i'm 23 and i always spazz out when i see them *embarassed*. Oh and about the Wonbin's arm thing.. i totally agree XD. I guess thats why they make him wear those cutoffs haha.

Hi Fuujin! don't be embarrass! I'm old too haha I'm so glad theres so many F.T ISLAND Nuna Supporter here!

yeah it does feel a little weird when i spazz about how hot wonbin is. HAHAHA i think i would just used the term CUTE. sounds more appropriate for the nuna fans. hahaha

I wish this thread was open earlier when the show was like on ep. 1 so we can spazz about each ep. ever week. haha

CUTE huh? Hahaha *wink wink*. Nevar! I'll still use HOT and SEXY.. lol *pedo alert*

<3 u Dalis!

i uploaded it on youtube...

i forgot to dl haengbokhamnida -_-

while i'm having a really hard time downloading reo reo..tsk tsk..

OMG thank you so much! You are wikkid awesome!

Guest evanesco

spam pics :sweatingbullets:

I've just made them ... :blink:

Hope you all enjoy !!! :unsure: [ so bad in gra >< ]

thumb_flex-1180435961395384_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181315909857994_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181315909627266_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181315910085335_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181315910319180_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181302456563288_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1181302456331265_file.jpg --> sorri itz my ava in another 4rum .__.

lol this thread is getting bigger and bigger .. anyways

i guess nows a good time for a little wonbin pic spam eh ? my second ft islander <3

(lol he looks like a lost puppy in most of his pic .. but he has a rocking body <3)

67hmfdi.jpg

52p8pl4.jpg

4k9d53p.jpg

4tkowlk.jpg

53ifh2e.jpg

66yk9pj.jpg

4mj9yj9.jpg

67hyfix.jpg

4qi6ptt.jpg

4uvohe0.jpg

53g48wi.jpg

67hmfdi.jpg

4qqt6aq.jpg

52p8pl4.jpg

4k9d53p.jpg

4tkowlk.jpg

53ifh2e.jpg

66yk9pj.jpg

4mj9yj9.jpg

67hyfix.jpg

4qi6ptt.jpg

4uvohe0.jpg

53g48wi.jpg

4ozhw8x.jpg

664ujc4.jpg

6agvcd3.jpg

540exb6.jpg

63l6yb4.jpg

4xxcnk6.jpg

and of course some pictures of Hongbin <3

4ta4osn.jpg

6goc9oh.jpg

4yovapy.jpg

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Hey girl its okay i'm 23 and i always spazz out when i see them *embarassed*. Oh and about the Wonbin's arm thing.. i totally agree XD. I guess thats why they make him wear those cutoffs haha.

CUTE huh? Hahaha *wink wink*. Nevar! I'll still use HOT and SEXY.. lol *pedo alert*

<3 u Dalis!

Oh gosh Sarmie your such a PEDO! you make me sick. HAHAHHAA i love you too.

stop staring at Wonbin arms! lol dang that boys make the noona stare hard.

wonbin has the sexy image. OOPS! i meant "cute"

wow this thread is flooded with pictures<3

haha oh man i really hope Hongki meets Kangin.

Oh gosh Sarmie your such a PEDO! you make me sick. HAHAHHAA i love you too.

stop staring at Wonbin arms! lol dang that boys make the noona stare hard.

wonbin has the sexy image. OOPS! i meant "cute"

wow this thread is flooded with pictures<3

lol tsk tsk tsk .. you ladies are getting out of hand .. haha go back to your older oppa gasoos .. like dbsk & shinhwa .. and just leave ft island to me .. lol

seriously this thread is getting filled with pics of the boys, but im not complaining .. gosssh wonbin is soo sexy .. and its legal for me to say that lol

Guest xaida

yes yes, me too!

Kangin: "I'm STILL korea #1 handsome guy!"

LMFAO! >o<;; oh man~

Guest the7REAL.

Man, lovin' the pic spam guys! Thanks~

And thanks Cyndi for all those official links and sites! Very helpful~

I'm going to watch the showcase on youtube now!

I'll be back to spazz prolly..lol.

I feel like I shouldn't leave the thread cause it moves to freakin fast..XDD

Hongki + Kangin...whoa what a pair...XD I can't imagine how loud that room would be..lol

Guest missmayleecha

HI everyone!

My name is Pee.

(This is my sisters account that i'm using)

Aww....I saw the pictures of them inside boxes..holding up signs...and now I'm inlove! :sweatingbullets:

hehe..

at first I didn't want to like them and now, i'm addicted :sweatingbullets:

i'M RE-READING EVERYONE POST starting w/page 1 :P

gosh I feel so ackward since they're so young :ph34r:

What are thier american ages?

does anyone know sites where i can join thats dedicated to them the way YGBB is for BIGBANG?

Guest kiwistar

Hey guys I'm back!

I have to comment that I am in LOVE with Jaejin's new hair with blonde highlights. It looks so cool =] I want to get my hair dyed like that, but maybe in red!

Just a reminder: no requesting or posting download links other than CB!!

I'll be right back with a COUPLE PicSpam!!

-Emily

Guest mon5482

can u imagine KANGIN+HONGKI+T.O.P. :wacko:

@_@ damn i had to go back 3 pages since i last posted. so fast!!!IM LOVIN' ALL THE PIC SPAM!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING....i've found myself on desert FT Island...i cant seem to get enough!

So yeah... I'm Fuujin, I'm definitely a nuna-fan of these boys (I'm 25!) and a little embarrassed to be feeling so fangirlish about them. It's quite refreshing, though, to see a young rock-band starting up... as much as I love vocal/dance groups like Super Junior for their personality, I was a rock girl long before I would ever give a boyband the time of day xD I'm rather amused at some of the comments I've seen here, where people seem surprised at the idea of a band where people play instruments and not everyone sings.

YESS!!! Hi Fuujin! I'm Monica, 25 also...im so glad that im not the only one who's over the age of 21! I was starting to think that I could might as well be considered an AJUMMA rather than a noona...but hey AGE DOESN'T MATTER, F.T. ISLAND ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!

before getting into KPOP...i loved rock bands. I actually still do...i like checking out local bands here in the Bay Area where i live...but ever since last year and found myself in the world of KPOP i havent had much chance to get back in the rock scene *shrugs*

<3 u Dalis!

^haha i like the way you think!!! I try to use *cute* but sometimes i just can't deny the HOTTNESS & SEXINESS!

~*~

ok im gonna be on standby on this thread....while i go on finding more treasures on FT Island.

Guest kiwistar

COUPLE PIC SPAM

My Favorite MinKi<3

20074101929.jpg

200741019131.jpg

And more...

20074101912.jpg

200741019019.jpg

200741019042.jpg

200741019234.jpg

fly_jhhk.jpg

FT_06_05.jpg

FTI1-1.jpg

FTI2-1.jpg

FTI9-1.jpg

FTI10-1.jpg

FTI11-1.jpg

ftjp13li6.jpg

HK147.jpg

Honkiwonbin2.jpg

honkiwonbin13.jpg

jonghoonhongki.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

ftlove11.jpg

:o:phew::w00t:

Credit Mnet + ftisland.com + loveft-i forum + Cyworld + whoever else i need to credit ^^;;

p.s. Did I mention I'm younger than all but Minhwan? Only a few months older than him, though :]

Guest KuYA II

heheh thanks for posting more pics!! ^^

they are in an airplane? i wonder where they were going?

is it me or is anyone addicted to all three of their MV? I've been watching/listening Gok Miri Mannaboki

very addicting song are they doing any activities this week? i'm really excited for their next performance =)

Guest kiwistar

they are in an airplane? i wonder where they were going?

is it me or is anyone addicted to all three of their MV? I've been watching/listening Gok Miri Mannaboki

It was on the plane to visit Japan [where they did the cosplay]

Yeah. I love the MVs :D

I think it's so cool that they're in the scenes. Some of the scenes are a little overdramatic, though. :rolleyes:

The first MV is really cute :3

Overall, they have unique ways of preseting the MVs :]

Guest xaida

O_O;; the pix with their "skin" showing.

SO HOT! *nosebleed*

thanks for sharingg! ^_^

hmmm. i've seen only 2 mvs.

they have 3?

the Lets Go thing

the hengbok hamnida thing.

wats the other one?

did anyone notice? Hongki kindda looks lik wats-his-name...jungmin i think from SS501 also?

Guest KuYA II

It was on the plane to visit Japan [where they did the cosplay]

Yeah. I love the MVs :D

I think it's so cool that they're in the scenes. Some of the scenes are a little overdramatic, though. :rolleyes:

The first MV is really cute :3

Overall, they have unique ways of preseting the MVs :]

oh ok i noticed it now since it says sony studios and thats the same place where younha practices too heh. Hey is it me but if you watch the debut performance they showed pictures of each individual and their names and i realized minwhan isn't in the picture or maybe its just me o.O;;

Archived