~☆ FT Island [ft 아일랜드] ☆~ Official Thread

Guest xj. jin

Guest KuYA II

thanks for sharing the pics!! ^^

yeah i like it how he tried to be different and didn't dye or grow out his hair wow he seems really talented playing the guitar and the piano as well ^^

was he the one who did the piano piece in the debut song? cuz if he did that wow i'm impressed ^___^

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched their debut performance, and I have to say...

dun dun dun

very impressive. I don't know how to describe, they are very different from other group...something that draws you in. I might be a tadbit far-fetched when I say this, but I think they are going to be the next big thing. I mean, they have the whole package. Vocally-talented, play their own instrument (assuming that, I suppose they compose and lyric their own music also), not to mention having good-looks is a bonus. I feel spazzy over this group, and all of them are so so so so much younger than me, first for me. :)

-ida

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah i'm thinking the same thing....i think they will be the enxt big hit!! ^^ and i'm really excited cuz i know they will succeed!! =)

i watched their other mv and i like their songs! =) Wonbin and Hongki vocals are very impressive ^^. I like how Hongki has a different style on his voice...in upbeats and balldtype songs =).

Guest ;cynddong

starry_nights: LOL no, no. o-o;;; It's F&C MUSIC! Sorry~ That was my mistake for telling you it was entertainment. -o-;;;; People have been saying they're from the same company as SG Wannabe and See Ya... But... *Shrugs.*

- Cyndi

Guest hayuna

Thanks so much for posting the pixspams. xD Maybe I'll contribute, I've got hordes of FT pics in folders that are eating away at my computer memory. T_T Oh well, it's worth it. I don't think I have much that HAVEN'T been posted already, anyhow. ;D

EEK. The debut was HOT. HOTHOTHOT. Especially Minhwannie, grinning it up. SQUEE. Although I have to admit Hongki and Jaejin and Wonbin and Jonghoon were awesome, I was mostly staring at Minhwan's stupid (but hot) grin in the background.

DID YOU KNOW THAT HE'S ONLY FOURTEEN! :o -gasp-

-- waiting for my preorderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3333333

starry_nights: LOL no, no. o-o;;; It's F&C MUSIC! Sorry~ That was my mistake for telling you it was entertainment. -o-;;;; People have been saying they're from the same company as SG Wannabe and See Ya... But... *Shrugs.*

- Cyndi

Goshie Cyndi..now you tell me. XD

DID YOU KNOW THAT HE'S ONLY FOURTEEN! :o -gasp-

T-T Yeah I know. lol They're so young but lots of talent no? I agree with Ida on the "next big thing". But I could just be biased. XD

I'm going to try and convince my best friend to buy their album for me for my birthday! =D

Guest ;cynddong

Heheheh- well! Since we're on the topic of Minhwan... Does anyone mind if I share a little something? xD I love chikken drumsticks. Hahah. I just wanna add more to his profile! ^^

Choi Minhwan

"FT Island의 막둥이 최민환입니다 ㅋ"

quoted from minhwan's first diary entry on their official site

~Little Drummer Boy

hwanicon001ec3.pnghwaniconqe6.pnghwanicon002ln2.png

Choi Minhwan 최민환

Position: Drummer, backbone of F.T Island!

Nickname: Saojung (사오정), Mindongi (민동이)

Birthdate: 1992-11-11 Pepero Day, when you eat pepero, remember me keke

Age: 16~ I wanna go to high school! ㅠㅠ [cyndi: he's 14 by western calender]

Height: 171cm

Weight: 55kg

Blood Type: Selfish A?

School: Yanghwa Middle School, 3rd Year

Hobbies: Listening to music, surfing the internet

Family: Parents, little brother, me

Special Ability: Drums, eating chicken!

Charm Point: Cuteness (애교) [cyndi: it's not really translateable... :x)

What I Like: Chicken!! I wanna have a chicken CF soon! Keke

Motto: There's no tomorrow for me!?

For My Future Love: "My lovely beautiful girlfriend, please take care of your health. I love you!"

~Minhwan's Ideal Girl

* Is under 163cm in height

* Likes pink and yellow

* Linkin Park, Hoobastank

~Credits

Sadly, I have to credit this to myself since I was the one who attempted to translate his cuteness! It's not possible, I swear! Cuteness can be expressed through body language, which everyone can understand, right? :D All love for Minhwan! ^^ If you take anything out, please credit ;cynddong @ Silh0uette! If you would like to add anything to this post, please PM me with your information! I will add it and credit you. ^^

I'm an obsessive fan-girl. o-o;;;;;;;;;;;;

- Cyndi

YES!! FINALLY THEY HAVE THEIR DEBUT LAST NIGHT!! lol!

I just watched the performance and I have to say that Hongki's voice is damn nice singing live! And I love listening to Wonbin's part also.. Hehe..

But still, JaeJin caught my attention the most!! I love him!! He's grown a lot more hot than the last time I've watched him.. I love his hair!! What's more, he's my age!! Hehe..

Great debut for young singers like them.. They are very young I have to agree.. The oldest members was born in 1990 and the youngest was born in 1992.. That's really young if their age range is compared to others..

But they're talented.. That's the most important thing!!

Anyway, I also agree that Hongki looks a lot like Kangin.. I wonder if he met Kangin backstage since Kangin is the MC for M!Countdown.. They must have right?? lol! I wonder what Kanginw will say to him if they meet.. lol!

Anyone has a link for me to download their performance?? Clubbox link is also okay.. :) Thanks!!

Anyway, my name is CMJ.. New member to this thread.. lol! XD

Guest the7REAL.

I may be all late and stuff but I downloaded that first episode of their show and...

OMFG is that Hongki wearing braces in the beginning?! LOL XDDD -dies so much-

Not only is it already sad that I'm older than them, but BRACES?!

Now I just feel like a cradle robber...T.T;;;; aiiiishhh...so bad....

And I am just at the part where they are practicing and to remind me how young he is Hongki

FARTED on Wonbin.. :crazy: EWWWW. lol Even though his voice is so mature...he's so so..SILLY...like WTF..XD lolol

And now he's all fanning his 'aroma' to everyone else...HAHAH...omg...I would just run out of there if I was them...

shhessh..boys. :rolleyes:

I've posted buncha times in this thread today.. :ph34r:

-F.T Island's Noona..bwuahah

Guest 사랑競文

Oh My...

MINHWAN!

hes so....

oh my gosh. x_x

new group spazz.

new group spazz.

Minhwan is 2 3....THREE years older than me =-=

Such a good thing.

YES!

I. Love. Minhwan.

When i first saw their debut/video i immediatley went "MINHWAN!"

so cute.

so cute. n_n

Lovely F.T Island.

finally a band that uses instruments.

=p

gonna start officially loving them.

<3

now...where to pre-order....

Emily & sevenxcake, thanks for sharing pics xD!!!

i dont care much about how many members have their sing part, onw or two only is still okie

but i have to admit i love Wonbin's voice xD!

in Haengbokhamnida, if there were no his poppy rap, i was not calm enough to listen to the whole of this song :P

Guest hayuna

Oh My...

MINHWAN!

hes so....

oh my gosh. x_x

new group spazz.

new group spazz.

Minhwan is one and a half year older then me. (:

Such a good thing.

YES!

I. Love. Minhwan.

When i first saw their debut/video i immediatley went "MINHWAN!"

so cute.

so cute. n_n

Lovely F.T Island.

finally a band that uses instruments.

=p

gonna start officially loving them.

<3

now...where to pre-order....

xD I love Minhwan too! And he's the first so-to-say obsession I've met that's even remotely near my own age. I'm fourteen too, so all those years of torment are overrrrrrrrr. <3

Oh dear.

I can just tell I'll be posting in this topic wayyyyy too much for my own good. >>;

Guest melon;

...the rest of my Hongki picspam!!!

%7Boption%7Dhonkimiddleschoolgraduation.jpg[/

KYA. this gt me laughing real hard. Hongki's such a cutie! ^-^

their debut perf was absolutely awesome!!!

im really amazed by hongki's voice and i like jaejin & jonghoon's showmanship. huuu, they shld focus a bit more on jaejin and minhwan (too lil screen shots) x)

but still, they're really a band with great potentials. looking forward to their perfs and all.

nunas... raise your hands high up in the air.. wave it like you just don't care..

*raises frantically*

ahahaha

okay .. that was random

loool

but I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THESE GUYS RIGHT NOW

Yeah.. I believe they could actually be the next big thing..

There have been so many guy groups that debuted..

They were the ones that woke up the fangirl in me again XD

Guest ;cynddong

Did anyone say pre-order? :D

It's too bad for me... It'll become really expensive with shipping because Annyoung is based in California. But here's hoping my unni will be able to order one for me and send it down to me in Australia. T-T

Hhaahah- gosh! I feel so old... Well not really... But, I'm Jaejin's age. :x And I like Minhwan too. Hahahahah. Yay for Minhwan fans! He sure is popular. ^^ I love all the members muchly. <3

- Cyndi

Guest 사랑競文

Wow.

It seems that F.T Island has a very nice fanbase on soompi right now.

haha.

i am here to officially announce.

I LOVE MINHWAN

:blush:

its kinda like how people know me for loving Seungri.

haha.

Anyways My name a Vk.

(vee-kay;)

so remember. Vk, Minhwan lover.

I think Jonghun has a nice side profile.

Minhwan is just cute.

I dont really think Hongki looks like Kangin?

I dont know, maybe i stare at Kangin too much so i can tell the difference.

They are both hot/handsome in their own ways. (:

Thank you Cyndi for the link.

(if i may call you that.)

(i just realized tomorrow is June 8th. WHOOT~!!)

OMG i love these boys, finally the thread is reopened .. haha they are soo talented, & not to mention .. cute .. hongki, jaejin & wonbin .. marry me pleaseeee

haha great single :)

Haha. I hope this is not spamming or anything . (gosh i'm so hyper i almost spelled spamming as smappingXD)

But I also ave to announce that

I LOVE JONGHUN!!

Btw, I loved their debut performance. Hongki did an awesome job! When he started singing the ballad, I thought he was going to cry. I could feel his emotions..

Guest adikkeluangman

[NEWS] 290507 FT Island First Showcase : Made Fans Go Weak

20070529144256639e0_160145_1.jpg

Newcomer band, FT Island held their first showcase where many fans turned up and made it a happening event.

Last 27th May, at Melon-Ax Hall, Seoul, where the showcase was held, about 1,500 fans, mostly girl turned up. This number of fans is a promising amount for a great future.

However, as their performance starts heating up, few people fainted because of the crowded situation made the ambulance rushed in.

According to one of the staff, "Long time ago, when DBSK held their performance, same thing happen, but FT Island fans are more enthusiastic" said him.

This group, FT Island started several years ago as a rock band with its 5 members. Recently, through cable channel MTV, <Dokun, Dokun Yochinmandulki> Thump, Thump Be My Girlfriend, their increasing popularity made their debut 10 days advance from their actual plan and be a star.

CRED : YTN Star, Yahoo Korea, deeyan@loveft-i, herolyn@kpopkingdom

Archived