~☆ FT Island [ft 아일랜드] ☆~ Official Thread

Guest xj. jin

wait do you mean Jonghun and Hongki? when they were cosplaying. HAHAH cause that was so cute, and there was this other random japanese kid with them. haha

CUTE & SCARY. haha

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4880/jcosub1.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/7613/jcos1ju4.jpg

-----------------

credit:f.T thailand

OMG The cosplay episode when they were in JAPAN!?!?!? I loved that.

Jonghun looks like such a pretty girl and Hongki...omg too cute.

In the second picture, I spot some HongJong love~ <333 teehee

My favorite line from the show so far:

Jaejin: Where we go? (from the Japan episode. =])

ahahhaha so cute.

• Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait do you mean Jonghun and Hongki? when they were cosplaying. HAHAH cause that was so cute, and there was this other random japanese kid with them. haha

CUTE & SCARY. haha

-----------------

you know when these boys talk .. they remind me so much of dbsk, so much chemistry between the group members

lol thanks for the pictures, but its one of the episodes of Mnet Wanna Be My Boyfriend, wonbin and hongki were paired up together, with hongki crossdressing and wonbin looking like his hot oh self, and i think it was jonghun and minwah

lol the boys meeting hyori

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2RKZA5zIEo

lol they are soo cute

There debut performance sent goosebumps running up and down my back! They put sooooo much emotion into it, especially Hongki! and it was so SG Wannabe-ish. I thought they were kind of a pop-rockish kind of group, but they can also be rock-ballad as well. Wonbin looked really hot rapping too. They all looked really hot. I can't wait to see their future performances!~

These boys are the cutest in the world *______________* I'm so happy I'm younger for most of them except for Minhwan..hehe. I swear, they're going to be SO HUGE inthe future. like DBSK HUGE. and that's really really ginormous! Especially after what that staff guy said. I'm so excited for them. I wish I could meet them.

er btw, does anyone know their heights?

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

you know when these boys talk .. they remind me so much of dbsk, so much chemistry between the group members

lol thanks for the pictures, but its one of the episodes of Mnet Wanna Be My Boyfriend, wonbin and hongki were paired up together, with hongki crossdressing and wonbin looking like his hot oh self, and i think it was jonghun and minwah

lol the boys meeting hyori

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2RKZA5zIEo

lol they are soo cute

haha yeah i love the chemistry between them. haha remind me of how loud dbsk is on the ep. of school of rock.

f.t boys are freaking loud when their with each other. haha

i love when Hongki put his arms around Minhwan. When i think of Minhwa, I think of Fried chicken. HAHAH ep. 1

KISS THE PHONE. haha ep. 1 is my favorite ep. ^^

wow i realize i post so much here in one day. im done for today.

by the way, my name is dalis (da-leis)

Wheeeee the FT thread is opened!!!I was spazzing so hard last night when I was watching their performance. ^^ And their album is releasing today. YAY for album! I LOVE the fact that they boys are so active.

Their debut performance was definitely something to crazily spazz about. Its definitely worth the watch. JongHun was definitely the highlight of my day, I just love how he swings his arms whenever he does that thing he does with the guitar. HAhhaah JaeJin sounded so cool with the bass. I love that kid.

Uwahhh, I did enough spazzing. Nice to meet everyone here, I'm Cammy^^

Guest joicyonpink

Finally! The thread is open! Ahhh, the debut performance was so good! Hongki's singing omg! I love FTI so much! Go Hongki, Jaejin<3, and all other members!

Guest aa-chan

Watched the performance last night and again this morning XD

Then reading his I realised their album was out *adds to wishlist on YesAsia*

Guest charitee

hahahaha. i watched that clip where they met hyori and omg, it was sooo funny. poor hyori, she totally felt old when she found out how old they were. hehehehe....they were so cute and funny and complete fanboys especially when they met her the first time. i love the ft boys. hong gi was especially cute there.

i really have to get started on watching their show. i watched the first episode and that was it. i guess i just havent had time lately.

Guest nananaq

YAY this thread is finally opened :D

i tink hongki's voice is LOVE! its so hot! and all of them are so cute :) i cant wait to get the album!

and damn i missed the showcase on mnet ysterdae by 1/2 an hour!!! so pissed with myself

does anyone know where i can watch the whole thing??

haha i agree with you guys, they are def. different and i wont be surprised if they're the next big thing, such a big fan following already and they did a great job at their debut, im glad and super happy for the boys :)

some gifs i made .. soo cute

haha wonbin says that they should "toc, toc, toc on hyori's door like in one of her songs where she says toc, toc, toc"

53fbwqp.gif

lol and did you guys notice in that episode with hyori, when they greeted the girls, jaejin got the loudest applaud .. haha

lol what a ladies man XD and then minhwan got a loud applaud too and junghun, hongki, and wonbin were jealous .. lol so cute

and this was just the little game scene XD

4lqpkiq.gif

Guest mon5482

AIGOO!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! >.<

*waves hand franticallyalso* ANOTHER NOONA FAN HERE!!!

Hi everyone! i'm ~MONica~ Oh my what have i gotten myself into? more maknaes!!! they're so cute & talented!!!

I love TALENT!!! and they've got more than that! they're ubberly cute also!!! DAMN!!! THEY'RE SO YOUNG! omg HONGKI's voice is <3. ahhh....super cute! look kinda like my baby KANGIN!!!

I was reading the thread but i was using my Blackberry so i didnt get to see the pics much nor watch the videos and stuff..right now i had just browsed through this thread (again) and enjoyed all the pic spammage.

kiwistar (Emily, right?) you are so awesome!!! love the HONGKI pic spam...definitely made me fall for these youngins.

Jonghun - i like guys that can play the guitar...omg its so sexy. (yes i am a noona but i dont deny truthful facts LOL)

OMG!!! Jerilyn i think we found ourselves more maknaes LOL!!! you're so addicted, i read gazillion posts from you hahaha. you too jingwen or VICTORY ^^.

thanks to all who's shared vids, pics, links, facts etc...you'll definitely see me around here! ive signed up on the forum threads...see ya there too!!! woohoo! i havent been this excited for a new artist since BIG BANG!

I'm off to DL the show...mang i gotta catch up!

i've got me a day off tomorrow...i see me dedicated to catching up on F.T Island. >.<

Guest charitee

haha i agree with you guys, they are def. different and i wont be surprised if they're the next big thing, such a big fan following already and they did a great job at their debut, im glad and super happy for the boys :)

some gifs i made .. soo cute

haha wonbin says that they should "knock, knock, knock on hyori's door like in one of her songs where she says knock knock knock"

hahahahahaha. omg. i loved this part. she says "toc toc toc" though...but omggg...soo funnyy and wonbin does the same hand motions she does when she says toc toc toc in her dance...hehehehe.

AIGOO!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! >.<

*waves hand franticallyalso* ANOTHER NOONA FAN HERE!!!

I love TALENT!!! and they've got more than that! they're ubberly cute also!!! DAMN!!! THEY'RE SO YOUNG! omg HONGKI's voice is <3. ahhh....super cute! look kinda like my baby KANGIN!!!

I was reading the thread but i was using my Blackberry so i didnt get to see the pics much nor watch the videos and stuff..right now i had just browsed through this thread (again) and enjoyed all the pic spammage.

kiwistar (Emily, right?) you are so awesome!!! love the HONGKI pic spam...definitely made me fall for these youngins.

Jonghun - i like guys that can play the guitar...omg its so sexy. (yes i am a noona but i dont deny truthful facts LOL)

OMG!!! Jerilyn i think we found ourselves more maknaes LOL!!! you're so addicted, i read gazillion posts from you hahaha. you too jingwen or VICTORY ^^.

thanks to all who's shared vids, pics, links, facts etc...you'll definitely see me around here! ive signed up on the forum threads...see ya there too!!! I'm off to DL the show...mang i gotta catch up! woohoo! i havent been this excited for a new artist since BIG BANG!

i know what you mean! they're the first new group/singer/whatever since big bang to make me all fan girly and crazyy and just <3. i got really excited about wonder girls too and they're my absolutely favorite girl group right now, but being excited/crazy for girl groups/singers is different from being excited/crazy for guy groups/singers. but maybe that's just for girls.

okayyy. i need to stop posting so often here. sorry you guys...im just a little excited.

^^ lol dont worry about it .. haha im excited too .. haha these boys make me go fan crazy .. lol like i literally want to watch everything they have out .. period .. haha i wasnt even this fan crazy for big bang, dbsk, wonder girls, battle, shinhwa, and so forth.

these boys are just too talented and i think im in love .. haha

Guest melon;

CUTE & SCARY. haha

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4880/jcosub1.jpg[

-----------------

KEKE! Lolita Hongki is sooooo sweet. XD

n jonghun looks.. weird. HAHA.

dang, im still at episode 3. x_x

Just watch their MVs and i really like all of them. <33

Guest xaida

FINALLY! im a NOONA! and have a maknae! minhwan

these guys are hella cutee~

JaeJin is my fav for suree!

Guest lexine

THANKS FOR SHARING PICS ALL!

this thread is growing, FAST. It was re-opened yesterday only, and we're at page 6? good job guys!

I THINK I REALLY LIKE JAEJIN AND HONGKI ALOT! They look good! HOT.

Guest the7REAL.

^Wah, I have no idea what your talking about! :phew: Moi? LOL. I haven't posted a gazillion times here..XDDD ok maybe getting to it...lolol.

Those pics with them dressed in lolita costumes are...@_@;; Jonghun doesn't look good in red...lol maybe he's more of a pastel-ish guy...haha

Ah I've watched their debut performance about 10+ times today....@_@;; I love the second song on there..Sarangalee..

And may I say it BOGGLES my mind that Hongki can sound so mature and passionate when singing it..

because on the show..-thinks back to when Hongki farted on Wonbin- yeah he doesn't exactly give off that impression off the stage..lolol.

I love how he's so quirky (I think alot of lead singers in bands are actually..lol) I could imagine them having a cartoon show..

where they solve crimes..LOL..and Hongki being funny..XD

My internet connection sucks tonight so I can't download the other eps of the show..so sad...so tomorrow..I'mma try and catch up with you guys..@_@;;

BTW..hello..I'm Jerilyn^^ XD I don't have a favorite yet...but Jonghun..yah..he's so handsome and playing the piano, and guitar and being leader..lol..I dunno..I like them all..@_@;;;

//edit// yikes, in the BB thread..I'm so use to saying I TOPPED a page...@_@;; Errr...lol...FTI HWAITING~

my contribution hehe

i saw the hongki one like these but thought it would be cute to see it all together! of them...selling themselves..lol

52x6stu.jpg "pick me! im all yours!....if you buy me chicken!"

641yupt.jpg she looks like she thinking about it...lol..he looks like hes regretting this..XD

66cuag6.jpg "hehe...this is fun.."

52ktngh.jpg "@%$^$$##!!"

6gv5xlx.jpg "i like sitting in this box.."

credit; popcornfor2

^^^ lol go for the leader .. haha each of the members have their own special traits, so its hard to pin point one, but im always a sucker for the lead singer, hongki , then i love wonbin second because well his rapping was pretty hot at the show <3 ..

these boys are going to grow up to be so hot .. i can tell already XD

Guest t. yama

Ahhh, these boys are so cute. :] I recently just got into them and..yeah...I'm starting to really like them now. XD

I need to catch up on the shows too!! andddddd I must find out more about them (except for their ages.. haha)

I haven't pinpointed a favorite either. That'll be on my FTI to-do list. hehe

Jerilyn + Monica = Noonas Hwaiting~

BTW, My name is Tiffany and I'm a noona to these boys. XD

Hope to get to know some of you more. FTI! *Woot

Archived