She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

my friends all watched it and they all loved it... ahhh i must watch...

and i just found out now, that it is a remake my twelve knight (sp?)... you know the spakespearean story. they used the names and everything too... i didn't notice until some smart girl in my english told me lol

Guest JAMIECHOI

Oh my goodness, Channing Tatum is HOT! hahahaha, I knew he was hot since Coach Carter. x)

The storyline was extremely dull. The best parts of the movie were Amanda Bynes' hilarious-ness and, of course, Channing.

If Duke were a real person...x3

A QUESTION!!

Does anyone remember what Amanda Bynes (as Sebastian) said to the other guy when the pounded fists? I thought it was so funny but I can't remember. 8]

Guest Queenie<3

this movie was sooo funny! At first I didnt want to watch it because I thought it was some cheap chick flick but it was great!! Channing Tatum is soo hot and the tampon part was hilarious. Cant wait till the DVD comes out = D

Guest Caroline :)

i heard channing tatum was gay.. ??

u watched and i loved it!! heeh

i ESP loved it when like one of duke's friends went gay with the hair dresser guy lol

Guest cha ni

I heard that he was openly bi-sexual, but he is very good eye candy--the movie wouldn't be as good without him. So freaking hot!!! In fact, I have a date with Mr. Tatum tonight.

Guest getxinfatuated

s0wz0w.jpg

I think this was taken yesterday or so.

for more: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/6043384.html

Just to show that he likes girls. And that he's dating Amanda Bynes. So he's not completely gay. I think he's Bi.

OoH, interesting. Thanks for the share.

When i was still in my craze over She's The Man, i thought he was the hottest thing. I think it was mostly because of his character. But now, he's just okay to me. Still a cutie though :]

Guest LovexMelody

akk~~~

i watched it on saturday

it was so frickin' great!!!!!!!!

it was so hilarious and i couldn't help but keep on drooling when Duke came out lol^^ his bod was so hottttt!!! and he was so cute~~~

Guest Access DENIED

Who the heck cares if he's gay or not.. I'm glad i can glance at that hot body.

I wasn't even sad about the " gay rumor" until i saw that picture of him kissing amanda bynes. wahhh..

Guest cha ni

^^gotta agree with you, don't care if he's gay or not, he's still fine as hell. Awww, he and Amanda are dating--that's cool with me, I like them both.

Archived