She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest neferteenie

I loved this movie too! It was hilarious! And all those hot guys are definitely a plus. :D

Channing Tatum <3

And what about that Announcer guy? He was prety cute too! ^_^

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this movie too! It was hilarious! And all those hot guys are definitely a plus. :D

Channing Tatum <3

And what about that Announcer guy? He was prety cute too! ^_^

i just watched this movie today, and i was laughing the ENTIRE time, there's soo many good scenes.

lol, i thought so too. i was like, "wow, what a cute asian"

lol. me and my friends went to watch it yesterday, and we were like "it's soooo goood!!!"

so my friend who has fiberoptics (jealous....) went and tried to dl it off emule. it was 680 mb in rmvb file. it finished today and she watched it. and turns out it's a 20 sec vid that says "ANTIPIRACY". hahahaaha. i was rofl when she told me

Guest saieng

I went to the movies and watched this last night. Omg so hilarious. I wasn't even bored at all. Quite funny. And Paul's so HOT!!

Guest featheredsky

I love the ending!! Channing is hecka hot!!!! Lol if you google image search him, you can see some really great pictures of him almost NUDE!! yum

Guest sylver

"Everybody has a secret... Duke wants Olivia who likes Sebastian who is really Viola whose brother is dating Monique so she hates Olivia who's with Duke to make Sebastian jealous who is really Viola who's crushing on Duke who thinks she's a guy..."

:lol:

enjoy. :)

I just read this. It's sort of like a tongue twister... and giving me a migraine! :rolleyes::lol:

Guest i3lu3fun

for the first time i actually thought amanda bynes was a great actress. never like her before, but she definately nailed dis one

Guest thesassygirl2

you should "Twelfth Night" first.. it makes the movie funnier for some reason. LOL

I think cuz you know the story line and you wait to see how they'll twist it in our century.. and then when it finally happens.. it happens in a funny @ss way. am i making ANY sense? lol

yeah. laughed throughout the whole movie.

Guest krnshort1

I love this movie :w00t:

Duke is definitely good lookin :w00t:

The guy who played Sebastian really does look like her .. twin? :ph34r:

Although you can predict the ending just like any other teen chick flick, I thought this one was exceptionally cute. Plus, I loved the cast. :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

k, enough with the faces.

Guest kerenz83

Ive watch it...

It was sooooo funny....

me n my frens laughed all the way throughout the movie....

Recommended.. :D

Guest leet.

yea watched it the other day wit my gf. it was alright.i quite enjoyd it. pretty funny how she pretends to b a guy. chick flick and good for young couples i guess.

Guest because_of_you

i just watched it the other day with a group of friends just to fill the time and we were quite suprise at how good and funny it was even the guys said so too, but i would class it as a chick flick!!

sooo funny and Duke was sooo cute and gorgeous, but when Amanda was a boy lol she looked so comical hehe and sweet

i would deffinately recommend this movie to others and Amanda gave a V good performance!!

Archived