She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Wow. i can't believe this thread is still going.. Usually threads for chick flicks like this one die off very quickly..

And here I shall help to extend its life.

Actually, I can't remember if I've already posted in here before. If so, I'll just emphasise it. I loved this movie! Hilarious! One of my favourite chick flicks, for sure. It's predictable, but really enjoyable.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

the movie's good.. i laughed a lot.. especially when Amanda was a boi.. especially the tampon skit!! hahahha.. that's hilarious!! made me choke..

:crazy:

Amanda's a great actress.. love her when she was Sebastian the most!! :lol:

and one more thing CHANNING TATTUM is SIZZLING HOTT!!!! nearly burnt me down!! :lol:

he looks a bit like owen.. well the taller OWEN.. but he's one of the HOTTEST guy i've seen in a teen flic..

Guest Star*Eun Ji

OMG!!!... THIS MOVIE IS SOOO GOOD... i hvnt watched a good movie for a while now.. halarious show ^^.... i recommend it to every1..

i love amanda's acting.. shes realli funni .. n like every1 sed.. hotties xD

• 2 months later...
Guest mpark

The movie was okay. I thought it could have been better but I watched till the end because of Duke... I found him attractive. =)

Guest asian_love2788

this movie was cute. and funny.

i absolutely adore amanda & her acting.

she's such a good actress & pretty too.

and the ending was so cute.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lol the dvd is coming out and i really want to see it. finally amanda bynes makes another movie. probably another hilarious one ^^ what a girl wants was very good. i can't wait to borrow this one!!!

Guest 0529x

HAHAHAHAH!

This is the movie i watched last Saturday and I swear. Last July 1 i think my sister bought it for us and i didn;t pay attention because she;s in her room and just called me to fix her dvd player so i fixed it and i didn;t know it is a nice movie

I watched it again and gaaah Just so amazing <33 xD ROFL~~ ahah So funny

Guest sphynkter

i loved this movie. perhaps the reason i loved it so much was because i loved the leads. i love amanda bynes and i love channing tatum even more. he's so hot.

Guest fionahh

Rofl, I love this movie. I've watched it over and over and I'm still not sick of it. <3 It's so cute & full of hot guys =).

Guest butthead24

<3 the spider scene i love the spider scene haha

"is it just me or does this soccer game have more nudity then most?" x]

Guest carol

i loved this movie. perhaps the reason i loved it so much was because i loved the leads. i love amanda bynes and i love channing tatum even more. he's so hot.

Hahah samee :)

Archived