She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest xSHADOW

I love this movie! After I finished watching it in theaters, I went home to look up more info about it online xD.

I really want to buy it on DVD.

I adore Amanda Bynes and I love Channing Tatum, he is so hot.

I heard they're going out, how cute ^^.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest one.love

so i heard some posts and PMs have been lost and i had already posted this but since it go lost i'll ask again.

i've been wanting to download this movie HD but i couldnt find it anywhere so i was wondering if anyone had it on their clubbox? i want this movie so bad hopefully someone has it!!! it'd be greatly appreciated!

so i heard some posts and PMs have been lost and i had already posted this but since it go lost i'll ask again.

i've been wanting to download this movie HD but i couldnt find it anywhere so i was wondering if anyone had it on their clubbox? i want this movie so bad hopefully someone has it!!! it'd be greatly appreciated!

i dont know about clubbox but try torretspy.com or mininova.org

:)

anyways

my fav scene is the spider Scene. HAHAHAH

sebation: "KILL IT!! KILL IT!!!"

Duke: "NO YOU KILL IT!!!"

Sebastion: "YOUR THE GUY!!!!"

:lol:

Guest lilazngrl101010

^ haha is that what they said? all i heard was screaming

i got the dvd as a birthday gift and watched it 3 times with different groups of people in one day.. -_- oh man

Guest IMAJynXed1

i watched it yesterday and it was surprising good...i thought it was alot funnier than i tho, mostly from Bynes when shes in her "guy mode", since she talks funny and makes all of these wierd faces, basically shes sorta a dork.

i can believe they used Matt White's "Love" for the part where Olivia runs up and kisses Sebastian when he gets out of the cab...

that song was first in Little Manhattan!!...such a great song (you can hear it @ http://charlieray.com) ...yea go watch Little Manhattan!

Guest Babi_T

It's totally hilarious and good.

Yeah, it's a bit teeny bopper kind of movie, but a good teeny bopper movie!

Gosh the guys are all so hot in there, especially *DUKE* and *JUSTIN*..

Whatever their real names are..

And have you noticed that every dress Amanda Bynes wear in her movies are tottally absolutely GORGEOUS! In this movie and in "What a Girl Wants" as well.. divine!

<3 the spider scene i love the spider scene haha

"is it just me or does this soccer game have more nudity then most?" x]

I LOVE that part too! Another part that made me LOL was the Tampon part after the fight.

This was such a good movie. I can probably watch it over and over and not get sick of it. How can I with all that EYE CANDY!!! *ahem* CHANNING :wub:

-nie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest .Cherry.

Oh yeah, i loved this movie! The preview for it looked pretty good and the movie turned out really well. Amanda was hilarious!! Good movie to go see with friends or family. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet_treats1812

i liked it..it was fun and light-hearted..and i found the guy totally hot :lol: i liked the ending too~ made me feel all giddy for the two of them..

Archived