She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet.dreams

i took my 2 little sisters and i to go watch this movie...and it was damn straight funny! i loved it! 2 thumbs up! and 4 stars! ****

Guest rapunzel283

Channing is a god.... <333333333

And Amanda is a good actor - she's naturally funny :lol:

They make a hot couple! :D

Plus the movie was great! ^____^

Guest beIntimate.

i finally watched it !

i loved it, its a good movie overall.

its funny as well =]=]

amanda is funny, when she was a 'dude' LOL !

channing is ssexxy O.O

Guest Alice

Hahaha this movie is SOO funny ^^

I nearly choked on food/water a few times in the cinema XD

Amanda Bynes is soo funny when she's pretending to be guy; "But you're hot!" :lol:

The guy is quite nice and hot(though I don't like typical jock guys)

Guest tian82

i haf watch it recently.....OMG !!!!!! it was awesome!!!! really funny n loving! a lot of kisses too..a great movie! they do make a hott couple!! too bad...duke n viola got too little screen time on the movie...

Guest Rïsa_Brisingr

THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME! it was like...one of those movies that you are just bound to love....hahah

AND ITS REALLY FUUNNY TOO

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I love this movie. It's really cool. I kept laughing through out the movie especiall when Viola(pretending to be Sebastian)(AB) was faking her voice. It was so funny. Amanda is soo cute with her hair like that. :D:P

I dunno i have mixed feelings about the movie. During the movie there were part I laughed and covered my eyes coz of some embarassing moments and after the movie i thought it was ok, but the more i think about it the more crappier the movie seems :wacko:

Guest Access DENIED

Wow. i can't believe this thread is still going.. Usually threads for chick flicks like this one die off very quickly..

Guest jamba bamba

just watched this movie on youtube.... HELLA FUNNY!! i loved it!! i'm definitely going to get the DVD when it comes out

Archived