[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest heartdrops

EPISODE 5 STARTS NOW! WATCH IT ON PPSTREAM XD

http://www.8000tv.com/html/61/104/1331.htm

does anyone know the rating of the episodes??

You can check it weekly here:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Lucky_Star

I made a photo MV using the song Ji Su Ai Qing, rate and comment :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqhBomtnve0

Also, here's the Behind The Scenes Footage of Episode5 as well as spoilers for other scenes inclu. the accident scene.

Its the newest BTS footage, 5mins long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbdPF8kQSPk

I'll go watch your MV afterwards since MLS starts now hehehe.

LOL He would be better looking if he had this shirt tucked in properly. :lol: Thanks for all the spoilers you guys have been posting on AF ^^

Is the book an actual novel? Or is like a mixture of text and photos?

Has anyone see the BTS footage where HaNa (they call her Nana don't they?) calls Jimmy old? It's so cute, they're on the beach and they had to lie in the sand in this adorable position. I kept wondering if she was supposed to be pregnant in the video because she had on this pink dress that was a bit big, looked like one that pregnant women wear O_O I wonder where the scene fits into.

It is so hilarious when Jimmy tries to pick up HaNa because he can't do it properly. He ends up kneeing her in the back one time hahaha.

I think it should actually be a novel. I know! Soooo cute when Hana called him old. Jimmy looked kinda embarrassed afterwards too hahas.

Pregnant woman?! HAHA.. maybeeeeee.. what could happen?! So exciting.

Okay back to ppstream.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^It's P2P so maybe there aren't enough people on it to share properly. Are you using the actual program or watching it on a browser? I recommend IE if you're using a broswer beccause it pretty much allows anything.

I'm capped and can't watch T_T Gotta download when I get uncapped.

Guest heartdrops

I have no idea why ppstream isn't working for me!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Next time, try IE. I think it only works on IE, not positive.

Try pausing your downloads if you have any?

Weee epi 5 is overrr! Here I am, to report again!

Did anyone see that black and white checkered handkerchief that TQ gave to AX in the first episode to wrap her hand?! It looks like TQ was wearing it in the beginning of epi 5 ^___^

The kiss on the cheek part right before TQ left was soo saddd =( I got a bit teary when TQ was carrying AX to the hospital. OMG, dreamy TQ playing the piano! It's not really him playing it, is it? Doesn't look like it, lol but still so handsome!

Next epi: Another kiss attempt! But probably ruined by those two jealous people.. forgot their name lol.

Hana gets prettier each time! I like her messy low bun!

Next time, try IE. I think it only works on IE, not positive.

Try pausing your downloads if you have any?

Weee epi 5 is overrr! Here I am, to report again!

Did anyone see that black and white checkered handkerchief that TQ gave to AX in the first episode to wrap her hand?! It looks like TQ was wearing it in the beginning of epi 5 ^___^

The kiss on the cheek part right before TQ left was soo saddd =( I got a bit teary when TQ was carrying AX to the hospital. OMG, dreamy TQ playing the piano! It's not really him playing it, is it? Doesn't look like it, lol but still so handsome!

Next epi: Another kiss attempt! But probably ruined by those two jealous people.. forgot their name lol.

Hana gets prettier each time! I like her messy low bun!

Yeah I used IE.

Bah, I'm sad.

Anw, thanks for the spoilers! Can't wait to actually watch it :D

And I remember watching a BTS clip and I think Jimmy didn't actually play it cos he doesn't know how to play.

But the way he plays it is professional enough :D

So they probably just dubbed the music thats all.

Guest xingjing

Darn. I was late. Oh well, I'll just wait for it to be uploaded somewhere. Ho hum.

Darn. That's more waiting to do.

Guest heartdrops

Yeah I used IE.

Bah, I'm sad.

Anw, thanks for the spoilers! Can't wait to actually watch it :D

And I remember watching a BTS clip and I think Jimmy didn't actually play it cos he doesn't know how to play.

But the way he plays it is professional enough :D

So they probably just dubbed the music thats all.

Darn.. how perfect would he be if he did know how to play the piano hhahah :ph34r:

elaiine, your video was really nice! I love that you used the themesong as the bg music xD

I was watching the 5 minute BTS footage and it was awsome.

You get to see all the car races and how they "fake" the racing by just shining the lights over them.. I never knew that ;x

I smile whenever I watch that do re mi fa so thing between Hana and Jimmy. So funny when Jimmy was like "What's pa pa" since Koreans can't pronounce the f sound.

Aawww I can already predict how sad this will be.

I feel so sad whenever they play the Goodbye my Love song like in the end of the clip.

Icefish Epi 5 (torrent)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jew5zp

Wow IF is fast.. it was released like a little more than half an hour after the show ended.

Edit:

Elton John - Your Song (the song TQ sang)<333

http://sharebee.com/8a045777

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I dont have much money but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

starsinmyeyes- ohh..can u upload that clip for me? i don't have that one =( and pregnant...hehe..a little TOO early =D (am i hinting here)

actually filming when racing is really dangerous so the director gets the close-ups via lights and when they're racing, they shoot the long shots. totally cool =D

omigosh, i read more of the novel last night(actually novel) and Ya Ruo is vicious. i remember reading a book spoiler about a particular scene 5 years later and having read it for myself, it's a lot more awful than i imagined. i love the Tian Qi-Ah Xing interaction 5 years later though! only can Ah Xing make Tian Qi lose his cool =P

episode 5 is still downloading for me...can't wail 'til tonight!

i'm hoping Tian Qi and Ah Xing will finally kiss next week.

Guest Ladiz-Sand

Ahhh ... i really REALLY love this drama

Hana is soooo cute and Jimmy too =D

why does the torrent for the 5th episode doesn't work ? O_o

i want to see it ! ='(

*EDIT*

No .. it finally works =D

Guest xingjing

AH YES. Finished episode 5. Did not, actually, cry as much as I thought I would... But it definitely had a lot of touching scenes between TQ and AX. And, lo ho, what's this I see in the previews? Stupid YR.

I think TJ is really really a sweet guy. I feel for him. Why, in the world, would he fall in love with YR? She's so... ugh. But, totally, TJ made my day today by speaking perfect English. It actually sounded like English. Props to him. xD

Liu Weilian is a lot more handsome than I thought, really. Well, he really is. xD

You get to see all the car races and how they "fake" the racing by just shining the lights over them.. I never knew that ;x

I smile whenever I watch that do re mi fa so thing between Hana and Jimmy. So funny when Jimmy was like "What's pa pa" since Koreans can't pronounce the f sound.

Yeah, there's so much cool cinematography stuff in there. I never knew about the race car thing either. But it certainly is cool. And then there's a quick preview for what's up and coming... the sad stuff. *prepares tissue box*

LOL, yeah, the "pa" thing. xD Or, 파. xD That made me laugh. Jimmy is so cute! EHEHEHEHEHE. *skips off*

Completely off-topic, but the first thing that came to mind when they did the Do Re Mi thing was... Do Re Mi, the movie that is coming out with Jang Geunsuk and such.. completely random, I know.

AHH...i can't wait to watch episode 5!! I've been hearing great things about =D

Why you fall in love with a person is probably one of life's biggest mysteries. If you had an answer for it, then people wouldn't say love makes people do crazy things. So I guess this for applies for Tian Jun-Ya Ruo and Tian Qi and Ah Xing. Tian Jun loves Ya Ruo in spite of her past and Tian Qi loves Ah Xing in spite of hers as well.

Okay, so I've been receiving some PMs on people wanting some spoilers and I'm more than happy to answer, but to make it fair all I ask is that those who PM me are limited to 3 SPECIFIC questions. Don't ask like "What happens between AX and TQ 5 years later"- that's too general. =D Thanks!

Guest evelyn168

OMG... Jimmy is so hot singing and playing the piano... I love Hana, the words she said were so touching... That evil girl, go die...

Guest heartdrops

i wanna watch these, but sad to say subs are not out yet, jimmy lin is a cute actor, im gonna add him to my favorite asian actor,

:wub::wub:

Episode 1 hardsubs are out.. just to let you know xD

I heard the bed scene is next week! :D hahaha I sound like such a perv :sweatingbullets:

Guest monchi_wonchi

Episode 1 hardsubs are out.. just to let you know xD

I heard the bed scene is next week! :D hahaha I sound like such a perv :sweatingbullets:

The bed scene is sure next week! haha..it's wat we've all been anticipated for!! The chemistry between jimmy and hana is just amazing in here..I love it! Btw, I had a feeling that YR was gonna be evil in ep 1 already, she's about to reveal more evilness in her in the next few episodes too..I can feel it coming!! Grrrr.. :tongue2:

Haven't seen ep 5 yet..waiting for some kind person to make it a DDL :D

Darn.. how perfect would he be if he did know how to play the piano hhahah :ph34r:

elaiine, your video was really nice! I love that you used the themesong as the bg music xD

Teehee, glad you liked it :D

I love the do re mi thingy too! HaNa was SO adorable when she said "fa, pa yi yang la!" HAHA!

I loved episode 5 btw :D

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR BED SCENE :D :D :D

Archived