Where to Download Anime

Guest A.J.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

i cant seem to find the downloads for some of these books..!!

- the wallflower

- boys over flower

- ghost hunt

and a lot of tokyopop books..^^

can someone help me.. :D

have you tried checking your local library? thats where my sister got "boys over flower" manga and dvd from... and its free!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heejin87

hey!

can someone tell me where i can download all the seasons of cardcaptors?

preferrably the ones that are in japanese but has enligh sub titles..

THANK YOU!

Guest Max_4_lyfe

okay every one^^ I have a BUNCH of mangas^^some still have living links so if you guys need any, i can almost say i have it^^ with 93.3 GB drive and more than half over filling with mangas, i've decided some mangas must go^^ so if you're looking for something PM me!!! but for now I have a few links alive ^^<it's for my manga rebels forums that these links are alive so enjoy what i share over there...well a little of it^^

Title: A Fairy Tale For You

Mangaka: Ayumi Shiina

Summary: A collection of three stories.

A Fairy Tale For You Vol 1 Ch 1

A Fairy Tale for You Vol 1 Ch 2

A Fairy Tale For You Vol 1 Ch 3

COMPLETED

Title: Ai Girl

Mangaka: Sugi Emico

Summary: Toujou Souko attends a Catholic high school for girls and spends most of her days ditching class and trying to hook up with guys. She's in a hurry to fall in love and often gets into trouble. Ueda-sensei is Souko's homeroom teacher and all the girls idolize him on campus. He thinks Souko's a good kid and is looking out for her best interests... Yet he never meant to encourage to her to try and seduce him...

What begins as a passionate affair becomes a true and undying love... Ai Girl is an angsty love story loaded with melodrama. It should be noted that this series has adult themes and high smut content.

Ai Girl Vol 1 Ch 1

Ai Girl Vol 1 Ch 2

Ai Girl Vol 1 Ch 3

Ai Girl Vol 1 Ch 4

Title: Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero

Mangaka: Shinjo Mayu

Summary: Akira Shiraishi, a young highschooler with girlish features, would like to be one of Mizuki Sakurazaka's band : Blaue Rozen.

The members first refuse because Akira is a boy whereas they are girls, but in the end he is accepted.

But their highschool life is very different; actually Mizuki hides her being a girl. When he/she visits Akira once again at school where he is regarded as a princess (she's become in love with Akira ...), unfortunately she is done alongside by a guy (a friend of Akira's) and he finds out she is a girl... What will it occur?

Ai Wo Utau Yori Ore Ni Oborero Vol 1 Ch 1

Title: Aisuru Hito

Mangaka: Yuki Yoshihara

Summary: Sakiko is madly in love with her professor, and altho he doesn't return her affections she tries her hardest. Into Sakiko's life comes Natsou and drops a big suprise.

Aisuru Hito Vol 1-3 ch 21

Title: Akuma Na Eros

Mangaka: Shinjo Mayu

Summary: Miu Sakurai, age 15, attends a Catholic school where she prays every day for her admired Shion Amamiya to return her love. When that doesn't work, she places her faith in a book of magic and tries casting one of its spells. However, it's not love that manifests... it's Satan! "The recompense for the contract to grant your wish is your virginity," he tells her, and this is Miu's virgin crisis!

[VOL. 04: STORY 02] Satanic Honey] Tsubasa, meets a young girl named Manami who has an unusual compassion for crows. She has two secrets which will transform Tsubasa's reasons for wanting to mature into a full demon...

[VOL. 04: STORY 03] Satanic Cohabitation] The continued adventures of Miu and Satan. Baal, who desires Satan's place as the Lord of Hell, kidnaps Miu to use as Satan-bait. But complications arise when Baal looks for the aspect of Miu that would attract a high-level demon... and finds it!

Akuma Na Eros Vol 1

Akuma Na Eros Vol 2

Akuma Na Eros Vol 3

Akuma Na Eros Vol 4

Akuma Na Eros Vol 4 ch 15

Akuma Na eros Vol 4 ch 16

Akuma Na Eros Vol 4 ch 17

COMPLETED

Title: Alchino

mangaka: Shurei Kôyu

Summary: The Alichino are beautiful creatures, decieving humans by granting them any wish is the world at a huge price. All the Alichino are inexplicably drawn to Tsugiri, a beautiful boy with a terrible past. When Tsugiri's guardian is kidnapped by the Alichino in an attempt to lure Tsugiri out, Tsugiri and his friends must fight the Alichino and save their friend. (From ANN)

Alchino Vol 1

Alchino Vol 2

Alchino Vol 3

Title: Alice 19th

Mangaka: Watase Yu

Summary: This is a story about a 16 year old girl called Alice Seno, who never had her own identity because she was always hidden behind the shadow of her beautifu and more popular sister, Mayura Seno. Alice has a love for rabbits and her whole adventure starts when she finds a rabbit while crossing the street. It later turns out that this rabbit is actually some magicial scout who bestows powers on those chosen to be Lotis Masters. These are people who = practice an ancient art of ridding evil in the inner hearts of people who have been possessed by demons...

Alice 19th Vol 1

Alice 19th Vol 2

Alice 19th Vol 3

Alice 19th Vol 4

Alice 19th Vol 5

Alice 19th Vol 6

Alice 19th Vol 7

COMPLETED

Title: A Night with a Moon (Kimi No Tonari De Nemuritai)

Mangaka: Yuu Nagisa

Summary: Haruka goes with friends from tennis club to their sempai home... she loves him for a long time, and she gets really depressed when she's being used by him... she goes to the beach and try to commit suicide... but unexpectedly she was saved...

A Night With A Moon One-Shot

COMPLETED

Title: A Thousand Years of Snow

Mangaka: Hatori Bisco

Summary: Chiyuki is a young girl born with a heart problem that would only allow her to live until 15. Currently, now 17, Chiyuki while managing to stay alive is slowly getting worse everyday. One night, she meets the vampire, Touya who unlike other vampires hate blood. Because of this, he refuses to suck the blood of a human partner whom he would spend his thousand years of life with. Chiyuki asks Touya to make her his partner but he refuses. Chiyuki eventually reaches the limit of her life but Touya who realizes she was about to die gives some of his vampire blood to Chiyuki. A vampire's blood can temporarily extend the life of a human. Now with her life slightly extended, Chiyuki hopes that some days she will be able to win Touya's heart and live with him for a thousand years.

A thousand Years of Snow Vol 1 & 2

COMPLETED

Title: Adult Problems

Mangaka: Ima Ichiko

Summary: Naoto is a stressed-out college student doing his best to juggle the eccentricities of his divorced parents with his own burgeoning romance. His stress deepens after his gay father proposes to the handsome and elegant male lover. This is a humourous series by Ima Ichiko about the modern, dysfunctional family.

Adult Problems

COMPLETED

Title: Agreement Of The Glass Shoe

Mangaka: ?

Summary: As a little girl, the main character Raine fell in love with her prince charming. Due to family affairs they were seperated from each other. Many years later however, Raine is still determined to find her prince... the only hope she has of finding him however is if she finds the glass slipper pendant she dropped as a child...

AgreeMent of the Glass Shoe Vol 1

Agreement of the Glas Shoe Vol 2

COMPLETED

Title: Ai No Tame Ni

Mangaka: Kawahara Kazune

Summary: Harada Akira is famously known as "East High's Super Girl"for her match-making abilities and her "talent" a stunning memory for names and telephone numbers. She has many friends of both sexes and is always willing to set up dating groups whenever asked. Even though she still cannot find a boyfriend for herself, she gains a lot of happiness from her success in bringing love to others. So why when Furuya Takahiro calls her a "Miu Pau" (a middle aged spinster match-maker) does she get so mad? On top of that he appears to belittle her skills by saying that she would never be able to find him a girlfriend! Will she be able to forgive this rude guy? At last will she be able to find someone that she's unable to pass over to her friends but keep as boyfriend for herself?

Ai No Tame Ni ch 1

Ai No Tame Ni ch 2

Ai No Tame Ni ch 3

COMPLETED

Title: Aishiteruze Baby

Mangaka: Maki Yoko

Summary: Aishiteruze Baby is the story of Kippei, a playboy high school student who is suddenly left in charge of taking care of his little niece, Yuzuyu. It tells the story of their relationship together, Kippei and Yuzuyu's school life, and the real reason why Kippei has to take care of Yuzuyu. Yuzuyu's stories are really cute, making you go “awww" when you read them. One of the most touching manga you could ever read. (summary taken from manganews.net)

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 1

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 2

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 3

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 4

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 5

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 6

Aishiteruze Baby Vol 7

COMPLETED

Title: Akane-chan Overdrive

Mangaka: Kawashita Mizuki

Summary: Amamiya Takashi 'dies' accidentally, and his 'soul' goes to a girl's body, Akane. He tries to return to his original body with a help of a weird spirit/monk, but Akane's soul went missing in heaven, so until Akane's soul return's to her real body, Amamiya must stay in her body.

Akane-Chan Overdrive Vol 1

Akane-Chan Overdrive Vol 2

COMPLETED

Title: Akkan Baby

Mangaka: Miyauchi Saya

Summary: High schoolers Yuki and Shigeru aren't dating, but still enjoy a highly active sexual relationship. Naïve and still very child-like in the way they think, it comes as a great shock to them when Shigeru discovers she's pregnant. The two are confronted with the decision of aborting the baby and wounding Shigeru, or to keep it and face great opposition from their parents and high school, and *gasp* miss their beloved Conflict concerts!

Akkan Baby Vol 1

Akkan Baby Vol 2

Akkan Baby Vol 3

COMPLETED

Title: Akuma De Junai

Author: Ikezawa Satomi

Summary: Because of her fathers job, Aki was raised in England. So when she moved back to Japan she was teased horribly for being "foreign". Now Aki is also a very beatiful young woman, which makes it even harder to make friends and be accepted. After the coolest boy at school starts taking an interest in her, things only get worse. As the jealous girls start to harass her, Aki shows a side of herself that even she didn't know about. Thanks to Akane for offering to scan this great manga for me

Akuma De Junai Vol 1

Akuma De Junai Vol 2

COMPLETED

Title: Akuma De Sorou/Devil Beside You

Mangaka: Takanasi Mitsuba

Summary: Kayano Saitô is an ordinary high school girl of 17 years who lives only with her mother since the death of her father when she was an infant. she is in love with a player of tennis whos name Kis amijô and finally decides to declare in her love and give him a love letter. but due to a mix-up, the letter is given to Takeru Edogawa, the only son of the principle/headmaster. the following day the letter is returne to Kayano but with one condition that she becomes his slave. but, she learns that this one and her mother have decided to marry.

Akuma De Sourou Vol 1

Akuma De Sourou Vol 2

Akuma De Sourou Vol 3

Akuma De Sourou Vol 4

Akuma De Sourou Vol 5

Akuma De Sourou Vol 6

Akuma Na Sourou Vol 7

Akuma Na Sourou Vol 8

Akuma Na Sourou Vol 9

Akuma Na Sourou Vol 10

Akuma Na Sourou Vol 11

COMPLETED

Title: Angel Dust

Mangaka: Nanase Aoi

Summary: It`s about a girl who finds a woman laying on the ground. When the woman wakes up, she decides to take care of the very shy girl, but then an old classmate shows up, attacking the girl. It doesn`t take long before the woman merges with the girl, sharing each others memories ... and then the girl knows what it feels like to be an angel ...

Angel Dust Vol 1

COMPLETED

Title: Angel Dust Neo

Mangaka: Nanase Aoi

Summary: Akito Haga, a Takashiro High School student, makes his daily routine to climb the stone steps leading to a neighborhood shrine. One day, a girl with wings (who we later is named Marino) falls from the sky in front of Akito. Akito later meets another girl named Musia who claims to be an Emulate, a living android who protects and complements humans. Musia then kisses Akito to seal a contract between them. Then, another Emulate named Leia comes and kisses Akito, also sealing a contract between her and him.

Angel Dust Neo

COMPLETED

Title: Angel Love Song

Mangaka: Furumiya Kazuko

Summary: Mizuho is a young girl who just had an argument with her boyfriend, Kei-chan. On the way home, she met a fallen guy from the greenhouse along with a guitar who called himself Tenshi. Mizuho took him home and asked him to form a group for the competition to win a cruise dinner so she could make up with Kei-chan. So will Mizuho get back together with her boyfriend or will something else sparks? Read to find out.

Angel Love Song One-shot

COMPLETED

Title: Andalusia no Koibito

Mangaka:Yasunaga Kei

Summary: [sTORY 01] (English Title) Hikaru was engaged to a man who had a great personality, a handsome face, and an annual income of ten million yen. Anyone would've envied her. So who is this new man she wants so badly that she ditched her fiancé? "Andalusian Lover" is an inconceivable tale of love revolving around the ultimate greedy woman!

[sTORY 02] (Japanese Title)

[sTORY 03] The Boy Is Mine

[sTORY 04] Unforgettable Man

Andalusia no Koibito

COMPLETED

Those are some of of "A" Collection^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shinhwa LoVe

does anyone know where i can dl all the seasons of cardcaptors, the english version? i was watching it on youtube, and now i'm so into it! lol thanks a bunch!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest glittergemz4mee

does anyone know where i can get the korean translated version of the 만화책... 오란고교 호스트부? thanks in advance ^^ please T-T

Guest jenny_only

omg!!!! anyone know where to download yu yu hakusho the original version with english subtitles? i really want it!!! please help me cuz i've looked everywhere for it and i still can't find it!! *crying* help me please

Guest tknoodles

does anyone know where to download tonde burrin? I've been searching for it FOREVER. I only found the first 4 eps. english subbed, but i can't find the rest.

Archived