Where to Download Anime

Guest A.J.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone noe where to dl fushigi yuugi ? i dled somewhere but i dont remember and no matter how back i traced i cant find it. some places that do have it, i cant dl it on my torrent cuz it says something spelled wrong i duno. if n e one have help, please post here. i really want to finish the rest of ep 27- how many there is.

Guest instantnoodlez

uhhh. I'm new to dl-ing anime... and I don't know how it works. Can somebody help me? Like what's bittorent and which kind/what am I suppose to download before I can download eps?

Guest babossagaji

Is there any website to dl Inuyasha episodes..at least from 52 and up that is still working? Bit torrent fine and raw files are fine as long as the quality's good.

uhhh. I'm new to dl-ing anime... and I don't know how it works. Can somebody help me? Like what's bittorent and which kind/what am I suppose to download before I can download eps?

you must use bit comet/Bit tornado and other bittorrent client to download torrent files.......seach for "bittorrent client" in yahoo and just use anyone.......im using bit tornado right now tho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mandybin

do you know where can i get GRAVITATION ova and manga???

i`ve been lookin this for so long and i just can`t find it

am i da only one who wants this TTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTT

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know where i can download Super Heavy God Gravion and Super Heavy God Gravion two ?

and also Mahoromatic 1 and 2?

any place of CB or bittorrent ?

CB prefered if possible

thanks all

• 3 weeks later...

Archived