Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

Guest Pucca.sg

Some photos taken from Baidu to share :)

The casts of "Hana Kimi" were promoting their drama in Hong Kong~ :)

Credit to ling from Baidu :)

IMG_0674001.jpg

IMG_0675001.jpg

IMG_0682001.jpg

IMG_0717001.jpg

IMG_0729001.jpg

IMG_0777001.jpg

IMG_0778001.jpg

IMG_0780001.jpg

IMG_0801001.jpg

IMG_0802001.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovesamz

When I saw Tokyo Juliet I kinda questioned why they chose Wu Zun to play the lead because I didn't think he was all that cute. But after only 6 eps of Hana Kimi, omg, this guy is gorgeous. Hehe, can't get enough of him no and eager to find out more about him.

Guest songjc

hi, stary & stoney!!! I finally made it here! sorry, it's been crazy week for me (midterm). anyway, great job, stary, on Chunnie's own thread. Wow, and it's already 6 pages! awesome! I didn't get a chance to read back pages but I will do it after i watch the last ep of Hana Kimi! Can't wait!

Guest BiTa Stone

Thanks for all the latest pics!!!! :rolleyes:

Ella has trimmed her hair.....i like her wif slightly longer hair though, eps the one in Kang Xi....

0311enew01b2od7.jpg

^^I love this pic...they look so loving..... :rolleyes:

Hmm...are those little children part of the ''props''?? :blink:

Or are they their fans too????

Wonder what game were they playing holding those flowers......... :sweatingbullets:

Any news clip ???

Yup....Chunnie's expression is so cute.....guess he must be really happy to be sandwiched by all his fans!!! :rolleyes:

Wait....is it still very cold in HK???

I see Ella wearing thick furry coat!!!

Where's Jiro??? Thought he's supposed to be there too??? :unsure:

songjc...

thanks for dropping by....hope to see you here again!!!

ps: Pucca:

I'm Fleur's neighbour/friend...we met at RSW's gathering at Leanne's house, remember???

My former user name was Stoneagebae before soompi crashed........

glad to see you here!!!

Guest BiTa Stone

More pics:

4163203719e42f9c504xt2.jpg

^^He's so sweet here...turning to let his fan take a pic of him!!!! :rolleyes:

4163203979da61bdaedsa9.jpg

chunella%20HK%20whisper.jpg

^^ 2 love birds whispering sweet nothings......:rolleyes:

4163127491f141d0589gc0.jpg

^^Oh....what a scandalous expression of love!!! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

More pics here....slide show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosiehk/sets/...580134289/show/

Some clips by fans:

hana kimi at hong kong 3/10 by a fan

hana kimi at hong kong 3/10 by a fan, all clips credit to user

this clip ella arrive to hk

http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal/457713/1239966

This clip is so cute....

Chun and Danson were hugging each other...then Chun pushed Ella away when 3 of them hugged!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0iUKWlgKVo

credit:Chunella FC

Guest kiwi1430261477

After seeing this thread yesterday, I went straight to youtube to watch Hana Kimi. He is so :w00t: He kinda reminds me of a mix of Kim HyunJoong and Song SeungHun. How would you pronounce his name?

Guest BiTa Stone

After seeing this thread yesterday, I went straight to youtube to watch Hana Kimi. He is so :w00t: He kinda reminds me of a mix of Kim HyunJoong and Song SeungHun. How would you pronounce his name?

Hi youn....

So how do you like Hana Kimi????

Good???

His name is Wu Chun....oh.....does he resemble SSH??? :blink:

I don't see any resemblance though.......... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pucca.sg

Thanks for all the latest pics!!!! :rolleyes:

Ella has trimmed her hair.....i like her wif slightly longer hair though, eps the one in Kang Xi....

0311enew01b2od7.jpg

^^I love this pic...they look so loving..... :rolleyes:

Hmm...are those little children part of the ''props''?? :blink:

Or are they their fans too????

Wonder what game were they playing holding those flowers......... :sweatingbullets:

Any news clip ???

Yup....Chunnie's expression is so cute.....guess he must be really happy to be sandwiched by all his fans!!! :rolleyes:

Wait....is it still very cold in HK???

I see Ella wearing thick furry coat!!!

Where's Jiro??? Thought he's supposed to be there too??? :unsure:

songjc...

thanks for dropping by....hope to see you here again!!!

ps: Pucca:

I'm Fleur's neighbour/friend...we met at RSW's gathering at Leanne's house, remember???

My former user name was Stoneagebae before soompi crashed........

glad to see you here!!!

Oh~ it's you, stonebae ^^

Long time no see~~~

Never know you also jumped from korean thread to this thread... haha :D

Are you still addict to Korean dramas?

For me, I still do so..... but hardly have time to go into the korean thread

Now I'm more focus on this thread cos of CHUN wub.gif

Guest NotGuilty

how do you pronounce his name?

is it just WOO ZUNN? (the 'un' as in 'undo')?

and his nick Chun, it's just Chun? o_o

Guest Starylosophy

Hahaha, thanks for sharing the pictures all~

He's really being mobbed by HK fans!! But boy, Wu Zun is getting too popular aye!

Hmm, I haven't seen him wear that cap before when he arrived at the airport. Perhaps he just bought it over in Aussie.

BTW, do you all realise that he wore the same shirt during the first day of CNY?

1997163801qn4.jpg

His name is pronounced as Woo Chun (The Chun sounds like DBSK's Mickey Yoo Chun).

Hmm for Wu Zun, it's kindda hard to explain how to pronounce Zun. Can anyone help?

songjc~~ hello! welcome to Chunnie's thread! Hope you do well for your mid-terms and continue to spazz with us after your papers!

Guest BiTa Stone

Pucca.....

Wow!!! So many more pics!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks to u and greentea!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW.....did u stalk him when he was here????

And seeing those pics taken at the HK airport....i don't recall seeing pics of him in Changi airport.... :blink:

were they posted??? Did he have to squeeze in between all those fans????

If you have them, can you please post them here...coz i'm a super late fan of his...i missed him when he was here...

din know him yet....*banging head against wall!!!* :crazy:

Hmm....i'm still watching k-dramas...but not as hooked on them as before....

now...am like you....my mind is full of Chunnie...he jus eats up all my time!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Glad to have you and stary accompanying me here!!! :rolleyes:

Seems like we will be stuck here for the time being.......... :sweatingbullets:

Stary....

yes!! I love this shirt....very 27.....he likes to wear it..maybe it's becos it reflects his age???

I heard the back of his shirt says: I Love You....

did u receive my pm???

Oh...i read in another forum that Chunnie's fans overshadowing Ella's..

and that she may be feeling sad abt this...how true is this?? :blink:

Coz i don't see nor feel it..... :tears:

Guest Starylosophy

Stary....

yes!! I love this shirt....very 27.....he likes to wear it..maybe it's becos it reflects his age???

did u receive my pm???

Aye, 27!!

You know when I saw that '27' on this shirt, I was laughing so much!! That's such a symbolic number for KT and coincidentally he wore a shirt with '27' too! lol :lol:

Hmm, well indeed Wu Zun's popularity is really skyrocketing now. I'm not suprised if he overshadows Ella. But I think she should be able to understand. If she expresses that she's sad, most probably she's just joking.

I received your PM, but I forgot to reply. Sure I could bring the mags, but you only need TW mags with FRH and Wu Zun right? I'm sure you have bought the local ones.

I'll tell them that you won't have Internet access for the time being and update them when you will be able to come. If there's any change of venue, I'll let you know by sms.

Here's a site to share for Korean Fahrenheit fans: http://www.feilunhai.co.kr/

There's a forum (http://cafe.daum.net/feilunhai) and website which is going to ready soon. :lol:

Guest Pucca.sg

Pucca.....

Wow!!! So many more pics!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks to u and greentea!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW.....did u stalk him when he was here????

And seeing those pics taken at the HK airport....i don't recall seeing pics of him in Changi airport.... :blink:

were they posted??? Did he have to squeeze in between all those fans????

If you have them, can you please post them here...coz i'm a super late fan of his...i missed him when he was here...

din know him yet....*banging head against wall!!!* :crazy:

Hmm....i'm still watching k-dramas...but not as hooked on them as before....

now...am like you....my mind is full of Chunnie...he jus eats up all my time!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Glad to have you and stary accompanying me here!!! :rolleyes:

Seems like we will be stuck here for the time being.......... :sweatingbullets:

Stary....

did u receive my pm???

Hi 'BiTa Stone'

Ya~ I did saw him at both of the Autograph Sessions which held at IMM and Tampines Mall~ :)

I managed to get his autographes after queueing for more than 8 hours...

I already expected the crowds and he was so HOT when he came to Singapore~ :sweatingbullets::w00t:

I did went to the Airport but too bad, he came out from Terminal 2 instead of Terminal 1

The rest of the members from FAHRENHEIT came out from Terminal 1

By the time I knew, it's already too late :(:tears:

Anyway, still managed to capture some photos from the Bugis Junction :rolleyes:

You can go to the Chun's yahoo family group and refer to the pictures post under "Xie Zhen Ji"

Chun's Yahoo - Wei Wu Du Zun 1010

Or go to my homepage and see

My Planet

Guest Starylosophy

^What's the name of that other guy in the drama standing next to Ella?? He's HOT! Kinda reminds me of Typhoon from the TRAX.

His name is Dason Tang Yu Zhe. He acts as the senior at Ying Kai Boy's school in Hana Kimi.

Here's a news translation done by my friend. Poor Wu Zun~ I'm sure he was quite shocked with the fans in HK. No wonder Singapore fans were praised when Fahrenheit came over in January.

Because the fans were too passionate when Wu Zun and Yu Zhe arrived, both of them were in a state of chaos; their faces turned pale and were having cold sweat. Comparably, only half of the fans remained when Ella turned up.

There were about 200 fans waiting for WZ and YZ and they had only 10 security guards. When WZ and YZ appeared, their fans were in a frenzy and rushed forward, so they security guards tried to form a human barrier. Unfortunately, it was 1 against 20, so the formation wasn't very successful and hindered their movements. It was a difficult situation.

As Hana-Kimi is about to be broadcasted on Hong Kong's channel, Ella, WZ and YZ were invited to HK to promote their show. And the press conference, there were 400 fans. There were fans who went there 2 days earlier and reserved the best spots for themselves, hoping they can be as near to their idols as possible. However, the fans in the airport had already fulfilled this desire, as they engaged Wu Zun and Yu Zhe in a "battle" that inevitably allowed them to have contact with their idols.

There were fans who gave them gifts, fans who tried to kiss them and WZ did not manage to avoid being groped by his fans (on his chest area). He could only blindly let people pull him and the security guards shouted themselves hoarse. Even YZ could not help but to command them "not to move." In the jumble, there were fans who fell as they were chasing after their idols, and their belongings such as their shoes also fell.

The head of the promotional activities was aware of what's going on, so he instructed the security guards to seperate Wu Zun and Yu Zhe when they were going back to the hotel, so as to diminish the strength of the fans. When Wu Zun was being pushed into the elevator, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and wiped off his perspiration, revealing an extremely shocked expression. When they were going to the carparkl from the airport's gallery, the short distance took up 15 minutes. They had to dash across the road because of their fans and the police came to maintain order. After Wu Zun and Yu Zhe had managed to get on to the vehicle, their fans had prepared 5 vans to follow them.

Ella's flight arrival was delayed, and only arrived one and a half hour later. Still, the guards could not deal with the overwhelming number of enthusiastic fans and thus Ella was surrounded helplessly by them. However, she was still very polite and waved to them graciously.

translated by inebriated.@ http://asianfanatics.net

Archived