[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

hi.. i just finished hyd and i think it is sooo good. (like everyone on this forum..lol) can someone re-upload the song planetarium and wish.. please? thanx :))

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i believe that this interpretation of hana yori dango the manga was way too short, but nonetheless VERY GOOD.

- jun (dude that plays domiyogi) acting is great but his role was much to playful. HE'S SO CUTE

- oguri (rui) probably had the easiest task. he was dull but mysterious

- the girl that plays the MAIN CHARACTER- what can i say, she's a beautiful. they had her outfits on the lock down. even the oversized school uniform.

it was kind of corny but they chose some REALLY GOOD ACTORS for this.

CAN'T WAIT FOR HANA YORI DANGO II, i think its when domoyogi comes back and rei sorta realizes his feelings for tsukushi... and i think domoyogi will lose his memory... hopefully for only ONE episode.

Guest msyervue

I've seen this drama already. I believe there is a Hana Yori Dango 2 coming out soon sometime in 07. =) Im anticipating it, if there is one.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wish.girl

i loved watching this!! even if it was short .. I LOVED IT!! i cant wait for HYD2 to come out!! ^^ and Oguri Shun fan all the way~ xD

• 2 weeks later...

i seen the anime version and the meteor garden version. but i think that the chinese one would be better cause that RUi guy...they need to find a better guy cause he doesnt look like the quiet type of a person and Takashi the main guy...no one can replace jerry...

i personally like the taiwanese version of hana yori dango. i liked jerry too hehe but i guess the japanese version is also great

• 3 weeks later...

I just started watching, but how do torrents work x__x I'm so technologically challenged, reading the FAQs at d-addicts are confusing. I was watching through mncast (a korean streaming website), but I want to download my own. Does anyone have the english hardsubbed on yousendit, megaupload, or etc? I would really appreciate it :x Please PM me!!

Guest yokemun

i finished watching this a few days back!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!!

meteor garden----->SUCKS!!!!

domyouji!!!!HE'S SO COOOOLLL!!!!

and of cos RUI!!!!man...he's so so sexxxxyyyyyyy.....

one question, i think this has been asked before, is Rui a singer or is he in any group??

or is he an actor???

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!!

one question, i think this has been asked before, is Rui a singer or is he in any group??

or is he an actor???

Guest bluebells

hi guys. could someone be nice enough to upload the opening theme song on sendspace please? the previous links died and i can't dl from megaupload. thanks!

Guest hillz3388

oh my! i finally came across to watch this jdorama! >o<

about time i did! couldnt beleive how i missed out on this when it first came out -_-

the one and sexi OGURI SHUN ^^*

HI YOKEMUN ISNT RUI JUST SO DAMN SEXI* xD

but i wonly watched 5 epsiodez tho! cz me frienz only gave me 5 epz and she couldnt find the rest of them! =X yikez! so gotta find them myself!

am upto where Rui just comez back from France!!!! aaaakz

then after this ima gonna have to get the SEASON 2!

i alwayz got confised when peepz talk abou tthis, cz therez a TW version aswel......-__-! ahwelz....am not gna bother with that one tho...

-edit

@suki_* - well according to what i have read about this and other memberz postz n commentz, this is different from the Taiwanese version...!^^* and itz definitely worth watching! xD ahem* Oguri Shun <33

Guest chinkboye22

i loved this drama hahhaha it was so cute

I liked how Jun goes "i'll kill you if you don't come"

and the main girl was average looks then when she dressed up she was very beautiful O_O i was like wow

great pick for an actress :)!!!!!!!

Guest lilangelover

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!!

or is he an actor???

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!!

or is he an actor???

nope Shun the actor that plays Rui is not a singer and he's not in any group. he's just an actor. but Jun who plays Domyouji is a singer. he's in the group Arashi and they are the one's who sing the theme song of HYD "Wish"

is this the same plot as the taiwanese version??? cuz if it is >.< i dunno fi i want to watch it the second time!

its just a different version. i heard that the basic idea is the same but its different from metor garden. i don't really know but thats what i heard. personally i really like Hana Yori Dango. alot of people tend to compare Metor Garden to Hana Yori Dango because they are really different.

if you want to get other people's opinion go to this theard -->

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=97287&st=0

Archived