[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest neena

Actually, she^^ reminds me of Thai pop singer Kat English.

See, don't they kinda look alike? And they're both singers and actresses too.

kat_rukbussaba.jpg

^wow yeahh.. she does look like her XD

i thought it was her for a sec =)

anypoo.. yeah i dont find her pretty at all. but she has nice style soo yeah, very attractive ^^

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I'm starting to watch this right now. I'm still in episode 1. I'm watching this because I fell in love with Matsumoto Jun in Gokusen. He's so freakin cute and hot :wub: But what's up with his hair??!!! I prefer his hair in Gokusen. Oh and I loved Meteor Garden 1 so I decided to give this a try.

Well, it's pretty amusing. I'm starting to like it. I'm pretty sure I'll get hooked on this one. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

My Gosh, Doumyouji is so mean. He's even meaner that Jerry Yan in MG.

Just noticed oguri's cute too. Never notced that in Gokusen.

Guest xingjing

After watching this, I threw Meteor Garden into the trash. Seriously. Not that I didn't already think Meteor Garden was trash, but this made Meteor Garden more into JUNK.

The acting, I believe, is so much better. I actually liked Inoue Mao. As for Barbie... she's always disgusted me with her fake acting in almost everything she has done. I believe Oguri Shun did way better than Zhou Yumin, Vic Zhou, whom I hate with a passion. I also love my Shun... :blush: As for Matsu, he's my love. I'm biased towards him anyways.

And this condenses all the useless information, too. I <3'd this!!

MY LOVE, HANA YORI DANGO!!!!

Guest Pegasus

anyone willing to share the theme song of this drama???

Do you mean the opening song by Arashi?

Or maybe the song Planetarium by Otsuka Ai?

I have both and I don't mid uploading it for you. If you want it, maybe I can do it tomorrow after school. ;)

anyone willing to share the theme song of this drama???

the one that girl sings is called Planetarium by Ai Otsuka.

Guest Pegasus

the one that girl sings is called Planetarium by Ai Otsuka.

oopppssss, sorry. I've been reading this quite late.

I'll post it up in a moment. ;) Sorry, I mean tomorrow. Please check back again.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I just finished ep. 5. I'm halfway thru ep. 6. I cant believe I got 4 and a half more episodes to go. I want more. Hehehe

I love Hana Yori Dango already. I'm so addicted to it right now. I'm really hookes. I only watched this because of Matsumoto Jun cause he was so freakin cute in Gokusen. :wub: 1 <3 Oguri was in Gokusen too but I never noticed he was so cute until I watch him play Rui in HYD.

Ahhhh I can't get enough of this show. Seriously, this is so good. It never drags. The shows flows really good. Each ep. is so exciting. After every ep. I look forward for the next one. I watched Meteor Garden and I loved it to death as weel, but MG is nothing compared to HYD. :wub:^_^

I'm really loving ep. 5 the best. ^_^

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ no worries. you will get more of HYD. so just slowly take in the rest of the episode.. you still have half a year of waiting until the season 2 lol...

Guest VitaDolce*

thanks ;)

I just finished watching the series ...

and now I'm excited for the next part ...

Does anyone have behind the scenes clips ???

Guest en7ph

Just finished this drama and it was great. Wished they had more episodes :D Looking forward to watching Part 2.

Chemistry of actors was really good.

Does anyone still have WISH (one of the songs in the series)? Would really really appreciate if you can re-upload :D

Arigato!!

Guest haezi

The J-dorama was an excellent rendition of the manga. Very Harry Potteresque. They did a great job casting tsukushi and I'm totally infatuated with soujiro (I think that's his character, the one who loves tea). I also watched a little of meteor garden and although the actors were gorgeous, there was definitely something wanting in the acting and dialogue.

Archived