[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I just finished watching it, and I loved it! :D

Hana Yori Dango > Meteor Garden

the acting, setting, everything is so much better!

I hated Dao Min Si (played by Jerry) in MG, and I didn't like Doumyoji Tsukasa (Jun) either. His personality just doesn't appeal to me. Another thing that bothered me was his clothes and hairstyle.. lol I watched this right after I finished Gokusen, so I found it soo weird to see Jun in this role..

I loved Rui Hanazawa (Oguri Shun :wub:)! I found Lei (Zai Zai) extremely boring & 2-dimensioned in MG, but I loved Rui in HYD, and his incredibly tight pants! lol I loved his outfits <3

The rest of the F4 were good too. Akira was soo funny hahah and Soujirou was cute ^^

Another thing I liked about HYD was the set. The high school looked like one of those old, rich private schools, that has a lot of history to it. It totally fits in with the story. And also Doumyoji's mansion! sweeeet!

I thought the mother did a great job. She was cold and expressionless all the way till the end. What I disliked was how Sakurako (the friend) suddenly turned good at the end, I think they should've kept her evil. Those three girls were soo annoying! especially their voices argh :crazy: Doumyoji's sis was so cool! and so was Shizuka (Rui's crush)! But my fav had to be the Dango store owner! lol she was hilarious! 'The Man I used to love..' LOL 'by any chance.. was your name Yoko Ono before?' loll I was laughing soo hard.

and the main character, Makino, she's really cute. ^^ and her crying scenes are pretty good.

One thing I didn't like was the ending, it felt rushed. It was too.. happy..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haay... shun.... equals swoon... hehe.

absolutely love love love him too. even before, when he was still noburo, loved him already. actually saw his evolution, even with the different styles and colors of his hair as he grew up. hehe. his rui was so good. but then again, i've always been biased to rui even in the manga and anime. and shun playing my fave character was perfect. hehe. i also liked soujiro, and all his tea fanaticism. and of course, nanako as tsukasa's sis.. whew.. hot ness.. haha.

yeah, hyd was way classier than mg. *but i also like lei..*

the ending was a bit too happy ne? everything worked out in the end. really felt rushed.

^uploading it now

Ive never exactly liked Ai Otsuka's voice but her songs were always catchy but in this song, her voice was really beautiful, I love this song so much! hehe

btw OGURI SHUN IS SO HOT (once again) xD im totally obsessed with him now ><

edit

Ai Otsuka - Planetarium

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VLD5A0IAPUT5128QW78NIVCTA

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ thanks a lot! ^^

this song is soo beautiful lol

and ahh I'm soo obsessed with Oguri Shun right now haha

Guest infinityyy

whoa. there's a japanese version?! ahaha.. im so slow. I only saw the chinese version for Meteor Garden 1 & 2. Is there any differences from this version and the Chinese version?

^

haha it's ok, when I told my friends they were also like "woahh really?" haha

I haven't seen all of Hana Yori Dango yet but I've heard some scenes are like exactly the same and Hana Yori Dango was more rushed since there's only 9 episodes, even if there's only 9 episodes I still think this is better than the Taiwanese one, because of Oguri Shun ^___^ or am i being biased? :x

Guest ::aMaNDa::

Does anyone have HYD ep. 1 with subtitles? I watched the first ep on youtube but the subtitles were in Korean. :(

SO NO ONE HAS EP. 7?!??!?!! Oh my gosh...I'm going to die from not seeing Rui......x_x

Guest shred

One thing I didn't like was the ending, it felt rushed. It was too.. happy..

ditto. i enjoyed this series .... i was a bit disappointed on how rushed the ending was.

haha. it's ok, that's the ususal reactioin. some even think it's the anime. anyway, i think this one's better. there are similarities with mg, there are lots of scenes that are actually the same, since they are both based on the same manga. but really, watch this one. it's really good.

Joanna, i understand. no, you're not biased.. *crosses fingers behind back* haha. anyway, let's be biased together. i love shun too!

Guest Despoina

Some very hot guys - 3 - in there, but I thought it went too fast; 9 episodes. Overall, it was okay - mostly because of Matsumoto, Oguri, & Matsuda =x Inoue was adorable

haha. it's ok, that's the ususal reactioin. some even think it's the anime. anyway, i think this one's better. there are similarities with mg, there are lots of scenes that are actually the same, since they are both based on the same manga. but really, watch this one. it's really good.

Joanna, i understand. no, you're not biased.. *crosses fingers behind back* haha. anyway, let's be biased together. i love shun too!

I haven't seen the anime or read the manga yet >< gotta finish the drama first! hahah

HAHA good im not the only one HAHA yehh Shun is irresistable, so adorable and hot :wub:

I've seen this film 10 times. It's really better than Meteor Garden. Taiwanese Actors were so bad, worst Taiwan drama.

woahh yes I gotta admit is IS better than Meteor Garden but I don't think the the actors were that bad :mellow:

ditto. i enjoyed this series .... i was a bit disappointed on how rushed the ending was.

hmm... i think the ending is pretty well done. if u read the manga, u will know there are a lot of things in btwn and if they don't end it there, they will need to make many more episodes to make the story flow. therefore making the series looks draggy.

Guest infinityyy

^

haha it's ok, when I told my friends they were also like "woahh really?" haha

I haven't seen all of Hana Yori Dango yet but I've heard some scenes are like exactly the same and Hana Yori Dango was more rushed since there's only 9 episodes, even if there's only 9 episodes I still think this is better than the Taiwanese one, because of Oguri Shun ^___^ or am i being biased? :x

^ whoa; 9 episodes? teh taiwanese version had like.. a lot of episodes.. haha.. and a part 2 :P

ahh; i should watch this. i wanna see the actor who plays vic. ahaha x)

Guest ktachi
:wub: i just watched the entire drama last night/this morning and it's the cutest thing i have ever seen. in my entire life!

Archived