[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

hahaha i just started watching this (on ep.4) at first i thought Jun was quite ugly and he was just plain annoying but his character is starting to grow on me XD i havent seen the chinese version cause i cant understand mand. (only canto) so i cant compare. So far so good and i cracked up when makino fell during the elevator incident haha my aunt was giving me weird looks

oh yeah and the girl who portrayed makino is pretty ^^

Guest JULIARGHHH

I went to the official site and find it odd that Matsumoto Jun isn't part of it. ?? I mean, he's the lead male character... where are his pictures? Weird. Anyone care to explain, please?

Guest suedbee

^^ learned this fairly recently, but pictures of Johnny's boys can't be published just anywhere. they're never on the official sites of their dramas --- crazy, i know! :crazy:

meanwhile, us fans have spread their photos like wildfire. :lol:

Guest Justalilodreamer

does anyone know where i can DL the song by Otsuka Ai- Planetarium? or can someone upload and pm me?

i finished the movie, hehe its awesome!!!! im a bit behind but they're really having a season two?

Guest JULIARGHHH

^^ learned this fairly recently, but pictures of Johnny's boys can't be published just anywhere. they're never on the official sites of their dramas --- crazy, i know! :crazy:

meanwhile, us fans have spread their photos like wildfire. :lol:

what! why not? that's lame. wouldn't they want to get more publicity? the best way is spreading pictures, i'd say.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

does anyone know where i can DL the song by Otsuka Ai- Planetarium? or can someone upload and pm me?

i finished the movie, hehe its awesome!!!! im a bit behind but they're really having a season two?

I already upload Otsuka Ai ~ Planetarium,you can check in this thread post number 2242, 1 page before this page ok?!

Yeah I heard next year will have HYD 2, can't wait 2 watch it soon!!!! :P:D

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ OHH thanks HAHA XD *feels stupid* i actually saw your post but i didn't know it was the song haha

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

Along with the sequal, I heard there was going to be a movie.

HYD was basically something thats never going to get replaced for me.

I mean come on. Who can ever get sick of "HUMMINGYEY"

-I think that was it >o>" havnt watched it in a while-

Guest ailin

i just finished watching this the other day, and loved it!

even in 9 episodes, i think they captured the important parts of the HYD manga. =)

i've watched meteor garden, but haven't finished it....also watched the anime and haven't finished it either.

i think both the taiwanese and japanese versions are good...both in different ways. =P

Guest GyrlPwr

I just started watching HYD (I'm on ep 3) and I love it! I actually watched Meteor Garden up to ep 12 and I quit because it was dragging and got pretty dull. I only started watching it because of Vic, but even he couldn't save it for me. I not even going to bother with MG2 because a friend of mine told me it is a waste of time to watch it. If I can't even get through MG1, there is no way I'm watching the second one.

This show though, I can't get enough of it! So far I think it is better than MG. It has a lot of comical scenes and I now have found a new guy to watch - Oguri Shun. :wub: I'm not even half way through it and I already can't wait for the second one!

Guest Yvonne

i think both the taiwanese and japanese versions are good...both in different ways.

AMEN!

Thank you for saying that...I really get tired of people who always criticize the TW version.

AMEN!

Thank you for saying that...I really get tired of people who always criticize the TW version.

yeah!! i do agree. ppl have been criticizing either one of the versions. really sick about that. both are good in their own ways.

btw i seem to heard that if there's really a sequel drama to HYD, think that Rui would be fond of Makino, if i'm not wrong. a triangle-relationship in between Domyouji, Makino and Rui... it'll look exciting! hahaha :P

• 3 weeks later...

AHHHHH! I watched it! I FINALLY WATCHED IT!

Last time, I watched TW version, then I found out there was a Japanese version and I wanted to check it out. But at that time I just finished the TW version, so I thought the Japanese version was not so great and stopped after the end of the first episode, because it was kinda dark and fast, but now after a couple of months I began to watch it again starting yesterday, I finished most of it in one sitting then I had to go somewhere, but when I came back I finished the last episode.......and oh my .....

THE ENDING WAS GREAT.

Yes, I agree, the two versions are great in their own ways, but I think I like the ending to HDY more better since it leaves you wanting for more. I hope to see the sequel, it seems promising.

Guest bonta_kun_4eva

i cant seem to download ai otsuka planetarium

can someone help

i try'd the link on yousend but it sed it got deleted

somebody help me please!

Guest miss adorablexd

im downloading the song right now.. i never realized the other one i had missed the beginning O.O. so ill come back later to post the ysi link.

im watching the drama and its sooo good ^_^

edit///

heres the song as promised :]

planetarium

Archived