[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pegasus

I'm still in the process of watching HYD but for some reason I like Meteor Garden better.. it's just my opinion but Oguri Shun sure is HOOOT in HYD.

Hahaha.... I believe everyone feelsthe same. Though HYD is really hot drama, MG will stays the best in our heart. :D

Guest lingaz

wow .. i <3'd this drama .. took me less than 24 hours to finish

does anyone know the ring tone that was used on teh girls' phone that he gave to her ??

• 2 weeks later...

wow .. i <3'd this drama .. took me less than 24 hours to finish

does anyone know the ring tone that was used on teh girls' phone that he gave to her ??

no one replied~ so late..but if you still want to know, its Star Wars. lols

Guest DumboEphant

Likewise, I prefer Hana Yori Dango :D :D

Will there be a part2? Cause at the last episode, it put,'See you, soon!'. I hope they do!

Guest rose999

I didn't feel any chemistry between the main characters, watched it twice still nothing.

It was an ok series.

Guest dreamstar

i thought japanese HYD was much WELL DONE rather than MG.. it was more realistic [the school, the uniform, Tsukasa's house, the mom, etc etc] the girl was much prettier than barbie hsu.. and oguri shun was a cutie =P

-- love the way its short and sweet and to the point.. MG was way toooo dragged

Guest neena

I didn't feel any chemistry between the main characters, watched it twice still nothing.

It was an ok series.

i thought mao and jun had great chemistry! i think that the serie was too short and their relationship was kinda hard to understand, especially for makino's feelings. out of all the series i've seen jun in i think mao looks the best with jun.

Guest happytime

i hv to agree with neena. i think mao looks best with jn on screen and off screen..with no dobubt, they are my favorite couple. they are also japanese web-site hoping they would be real couples. i will post some pix of them together later..

Guest zi91

oh gosh!! i love this picture! it looks so sweet~~ i love the 2 of them together... they paired up and look perfect!! anyone thinks of that too? always hope that they are real couple off scene, lol :lol:

Guest Alice

I'm finally watching it now -__- but it's soo good! ^^ finished episode 6. What happened to that lady Rui liked, Shizuka because in episode 6 Rui hugged Tsukushi. My series isn't subbed and I couldn't understand all of their Japanese.

Guest neena

I'm finally watching it now -__- but it's soo good! ^^ finished episode 6. What happened to that lady Rui liked, Shizuka because in episode 6 Rui hugged Tsukushi. My series isn't subbed and I couldn't understand all of their Japanese.

well, we find out that she's engaged to someone else in France. still though, correct me if i'm wrong, okay?

Guest happytime

yes, Shizuka is engaged to someone in France. i still don't understand why Rui hugged Tsukushi cuz i don't think he ever had the feeling of "love" for Tsukushi. wel..u hv to keep watching because Shizuka is going to return on the finale and i am not telling why. u just hv to find out. ^0^

In the manga...

Shizuka married a french guy in the special manga released on July 5.

Guest Alice

I finished the whole thing today and still have questions. Man I should have bought a subbed version T_T..

does Shizuka actually like/love Rui?

why did Tsukasa have to go to NY? couldn't he protest against his mom?

if Rui never liked Makino then why did he encourage her and help her since the start..

yea that's about it for now. I hope someone can help me answer these ^^

didn't really like Jun(never watched MG but think Jerry suits the role more) all that much but loved Oguri, he's so hot in white ^^

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

^I think you're talking about Oisuka Ai - Plannertarium :D

I couldve sworn i saw a post asking for the title song O__O.

Guest happytime

I finished the whole thing today and still have questions. Man I should have bought a subbed version T_T..

does Shizuka actually like/love Rui?

why did Tsukasa have to go to NY? couldn't he protest against his mom?

if Rui never liked Makino then why did he encourage her and help her since the start..

yea that's about it for now. I hope someone can help me answer these ^^

didn't really like Jun(never watched MG but think Jerry suits the role more) all that much but loved Oguri, he's so hot in white ^^

Shizuka never "love" Rui at least i think so. But because F4 and Shizuka grew up together, they really care about one another. Shizuka is Rui's first crush and Rui likes her a lot, but Shizuka does not have the same feeling. The finale (Ep 9) was suprising in a way because Shizuka return from France to be w/ Rui. You see, when they air this drama, the new manga chapter was not released yet and we didn't know Shizuka was going to marry someone in France. I think the producer just want to make a happy-ending since it was x-mas season and all so Rui and Shizuka ended up together in the end. As to why Tsukasa went to NY, the reason was because he made a deal with his mom. If Makino wins the title of TOJ then she (Tsukasa's mom) would give up. But if she doesn't then Tsukasa hv to go NY and study business and be the next person taking over the company. If Tsukasa didn't agree then Makino's dad wouldn't hv his job back nor the dango shop Makino work at. finally about Rui and Makino, i think Rui only think of Makino as his sister. As to why he help her from begining, i think it is because Rui never like what Tsukasa did. he is this quiet person w/ good heart which is why Makino likes him. and since Makino was the first girl ever to hv the "red target" he felt sorri for her. this is my conclusion.

sorry for making a long post and i hope i answered ur questions :blush: i never read the whole manga...i am planning to...so i don't really know every little details. however, hanayori dango has to be my all-time favorite drama.

Archived