[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkandy4mee

does anyone have a link for WISH by arashi? i'm sure there's a link in the forum somewhere...but i don't know where to start looking....114 pages @__@

thanks!

Hum, sorry to ask again but does anyone have the song

Planetarium by Otsuka Ai.

The YSI links are expired and I really like this song. I would love it if someone could re upload it, preferably from megaupload (YSI is fine.....if you can't) Thanks in advance.

Guest ANJEE<3

this version is sooo much better than the taiwan one.. pshhh that one sucked soo much compared to this one :)

JUN was a wayyy better daomingzhi than jerry was =PP

MASTUMOTO JUN YEAHH~~ :wub:!!

Ohh I finished watching this series today and loved it! Oguri Shun + Matsumoto Jun :wub::wub:

Anyway I prefered the Japanese version over the Taiwanese one, mainly because of the lead roles xD

I can't wait to watch HYD2 hehe, the first one was really funny. :w00t:

what! why not? that's lame. wouldn't they want to get more publicity? the best way is spreading pictures, i'd say.

Yeah I find that rule REALLY lame too. And we never ever see their album/single covers on websites. What the? What's up with Johnny Kitagawa :mellow: Is there any purpose in doing that?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Galchi

I just finished watching this jdrama version and it's alright with me

The action scenes were more realistic than the Taiwan version and much easier to watch for it's only 9 episodes

I prefer Hanazawa Rui rathan Domyouji.

And the ending was so sad yet romantic, different than the Taiwan version

Guest lilyphilia.

just watched this drama 2 weeks ago and it totally rocks!! i love it!! matsujun is so cool as domyouji! his acting skills really improved! he's still hot even with the curly hair! mao inoue is so adorable as makino!! i really love the part when she joined the t.o.j!!! hehe..and soujiro is such a cutie!! fell in love with him at first sight!!

just can't wait for the sequel next year!! :P

-definitely better than the taiwanese version!-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pink-blush

i love this series! i've watched this like.. few months ago!

w8.. is HYD 2 out already? hmm.. havent heard of it for a while..

i need some catching up to do..

FOR MY JUN! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SophiaSan

ahckk

i am not sure

but i heard somewhere that they are making a korean version of this?

the manga series..............man its starting to drag on -_- well at least from volume 17 or so...(thats where im at)

i hope the drama will actually spice it up

ahckk

i am not sure

but i heard somewhere that they are making a korean version of this?

the manga series..............man its starting to drag on -_- well at least from volume 17 or so...(thats where im at)

i hope the drama will actually spice it up

:crazy: i heard about a remake with korean but i hope thats jus a rumour that will NEVER happen! i'm gettin' tired of watching the same story over and over again. after the japanese hana yori dango i quit watching any other remake. i'm serious...i'm through after this one... :lol:

Archived