K-dramas On Dvds - Oh For The Love Of Boxsets!

Guest shred

Guest shred

:lol: @ clauric, fellow stalker

so it's already confirmed, this is english-subbed :w00t:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/boys-over-fl...-0-en/info.html

i'd want a Director's Cut too but if we check his previous dramas, none of them were ever released in DC (Chunyang, My Girl, Witch Yoohee) so LE it is :sweatingbullets:

I'm so angry right now... >.<

I bought a dvd boxset of 'Full House' from an auction at ebay to give as a present to my friend.

The cover looks exactly like the original KBS version that I have, and when I asked the seller she/he told me that the version she was selling was the KBS version! The seller has around 500 positive points so I thought I could trust he/shem BUT... today the box set came, and it's a bootleg with chinese dub audio and eng/chinese subs! >:( And I payed for this crap 30 dollars. I'm sooooooooooo angry...

Be careful with ebay sellers (including the high-rated ones)!

Qi Luo, that really sucks :x

does anyone know where i can find hong gil dong on dvd with english subs ?

except yesasia

and it has to be shipped from the US xD

music-plaza.com sells it too and i think they offer free shipping :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kazenai

Really , already an english BOF boxset ?

anyway I came across a chinese (mostlikely to be crap) dvd boxset of East of Eden , if anyone is buying this be warned it is a CHINESE version boxset ... besides the cover is cheesy-ish as the colourful ness is a crappy design. The MBC America version is out and it's quite sexy, I've seen the actual boxset at the mall. It seems that there's only 2 copies left =O I guess people got over its ending ,I might go get it too.

on another note , I am sorry to hear what happened Qi Luo, I only buy from people who have the actual real-time photo of the product, since I hate the chinese boxsets....KBS Media has a lot of those versions

. In fact my friend has Hello miss (kbs media ver) which is really pretty on the outside but really crappy inside the dvd . the dvds are packed in those silicon baggies and stuffed in a VHS-type boxset (I'm a lot of you guys have seen those boxsets from kbs media) It's completely awfull inside as you can see the KBS HD cut off as 4:3...tvrip -.-

too bad not everyone can follow the steps of MBC America & YA Entertainment.

Yes. I have seen the Chinese bootleg version at the Chinese mall. The cover doesn't even show LYH :( and it indicated 54 episodes altogether.

Yeah...I still didn't get over the ending so undecided whether to get it or not yet. Besides yesasia.com US site didn't carry the MBC American version. I was hoping to get it from them to get free shipping as all the other online store needs to pay for shipping.

Really , already an english BOF boxset ?

anyway I came across a chinese (mostlikely to be crap) dvd boxset of East of Eden , if anyone is buying this be warned it is a CHINESE version boxset ... besides the cover is cheesy-ish as the colourful ness is a crappy design. The MBC America version is out and it's quite sexy, I've seen the actual boxset at the mall. It seems that there's only 2 copies left =O I guess people got over its ending ,I might go get it too.

Guest onimgaganda83

Is it possible to order Supermom (최강 울엄마) on DVD with English subtitles? I tried a few different sites, but no luck. I only found a copy w/ Chinese subtitles. I also went to a Korean video store, but the guy said it was too "old" and all of his videos and DVD's only have Korean subtitles.

Qi Luo:

Can you return the box set? Full House is available here:

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.545009/qx/details.htm

Hope this helps.

Guest GenDaVinci

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile, but here are some pictures of the East of Eden DVD boxset from MBC America.

picture005be.th.jpg picture003bf.th.jpg

picture008b.th.jpg picture010bx.th.jpg

Guest heated_passions

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile, but here are some pictures of the East of Eden DVD boxset from MBC America.

Does the dvd come with any special features? I was thinking of getting it Costco and the Beethoven Virus, it was only $59.99 each.

Guest GenDaVinci

Wow...I didn't know Costco carries these DVD boxset. Thanks for the info.

1. The Making of East of Eden (01:06:17)

2. Spotlight on Location (00:08:33)

3. Behind The Scenes (00:05:38)

Does the dvd come with any special features? I was thinking of getting it Costco and the Beethoven Virus, it was only $59.99 each.

Hmmmm...I never know Costco carried Korean Box Set. Which Costco did you see it? Just curious.

Guest mittens

watch the Region codes.. that Boys Before Flowers is not playable in N. America so even though it has english subs it won't do me any good.

watch the Region codes.. that Boys Before Flowers is not playable in N. America so even though it has english subs it won't do me any good.

There are ways for those in N. America to play the Region 3 DVDs = have a hacked DVD player or play it on the XBox.

Guest kazenai

They don't have those in Costco canada =l.....

I hate the copies they sell in chinese stores...those hong kong ones. They actually use the entals ,so I'm guessing even if they put the SBS or MBC or KBS logo, it's completely unlicensed/bootleg? Why spend money on a boxset design then....BUT I wish that company would take upon more daytime dramas (so far I've only seen YAMD on ebay) I hope they take Temptation of Wife (even if the subs will be mostly incorect) since I know the american/malaysian companies don't take daytime dramas much... In fact I am still waiting for a Likable or not boxset >.<

It'd be so cool if we got to to produce our own boxsets with our own covers :) I am kind of dissapointed with the american boxsets.

Guest heated_passions

Hmmmm...I never know Costco carried Korean Box Set. Which Costco did you see it? Just curious.

It could be a regional thing. I bought it at the Costco here in Hawaii. It is standard for the stores to sell Korean drama since it's so popular over here and can be bought at the local Walmart, Borders, Sam's Club, Walgreen, Target and Costco over here. I just went to Costco today. It seems the East of Eden dvd sold out but they still had Beethoven Virus, Time Between Dog and Wolf, I Love You, etc. The Costco here mostly sells the kdrama that were just released not the older titles and are usually priced between $45 to $60.

Guest kazenai

how much it the East of Eden DVD boxset??..

does it includes the special edition??..

it's around 80$ (79.99$) online but in the asian mall it is 60 (canada)

It has the special episode broken down ( I am not sure if that specific episode is included) But you get the BTS stuff making of...etc there's no special edition of anything

It could be a regional thing. I bought it at the Costco here in Hawaii. It is standard for the stores to sell Korean drama since it's so popular over here and can be bought at the local Walmart, Borders, Sam's Club, Walgreen, Target and Costco over here. I just went to Costco today. It seems the East of Eden dvd sold out but they still had Beethoven Virus, Time Between Dog and Wolf, I Love You, etc. The Costco here mostly sells the kdrama that were just released not the older titles and are usually priced between $45 to $60.

Lucky ! I wish it was like that in Canada, but I think they have a few stores in Vancouver who do that.

Archived