(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest cpopbaby19

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so! I thought Kurosagi had a lot of potential but, ugh, it was so poorly written, IMO, and the actors/characters were too young for the type of roles they were playing. It just didn't work for me at all.

I hope Liar Game rises above the level of that drama.

me three. although i love yamap so much, it seems that i can't finish that drama, ever. i had no motivation of watching more of kurosagi action.. i was stuck at episode 7 of kurosagi and i don't think i'll dl the next and succeeding episodes.. anyway, i thought the guy with mask was cool! xP i mean, how'd they find erika? xP haha. is she really known for being honest in their place? well, generally, how does the LGT choose their players?

:unsure: anyone can answer that? :D

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i guess im not the only one.... but i really liked his costume changes.....

i watched from 1-7 then i skipped to the last episode.....but i still <333 yamapi

im so far liking liar game better..... more interesting story plot....

Guest lilgzl

hehehe..count me in...i never said anything cuz don't want to hurt the Kurosagi fans, but i just couldn't even finished the first episode :ph34r:

i'm watching this now and so far loving it... B)

Guest sweet_treats1812

me three. although i love yamap so much, it seems that i can't finish that drama, ever. i had no motivation of watching more of kurosagi action.. i was stuck at episode 7 of kurosagi and i don't think i'll dl the next and succeeding episodes.. anyway, i thought the guy with mask was cool! xP i mean, how'd they find erika? xP haha. is she really known for being honest in their place? well, generally, how does the LGT choose their players?

oohh~ i was asking myself the same questions too...how did they find her? how do they choose their players? will there be more players? how come they know her every move? it's like everytime she comes home, a letter comes in the mailbox right away!!!

and...who is that guy behind the mask?

hahaha...hopefully the succeeding episodes can give answers to those questions :lol:

Guest asianrice

This wasn't in the sub file, but from S-Project's script, it said "Congratulations. This time you have excellently passed through a 1:100.000 ratio selection" on the card- so I guess it means they pulled her by random.

I had to force myself to finish watching Kurosagi. While I liked the idea of it, and all the costume changes, it got boring fast and the plot just wasn't that interesting. I think the only swindle he did that I liked was when he pretended to be a psychic to beat the guy who was cheating all the little old ladies out of their money. That one actually had some emotions to it.

But Liar Game, I think it's good that they leave you with so many questions. Makes it that much more interesting, ne? Do they choose the players at random, or is there something even more sinister behind it? What was Shota's character sent to prison for? Did he have any "higher motive"? What to the mean when they say he's a genius?

^ i guess im not the only one.... but i really liked his costume changes.....

i watched from 1-7 then i skipped to the last episode.....but i still <333 yamapi

im so far liking liar game better..... more interesting story plot....

once again, glad I'm not alone! I don't like talking smack about dramas people love in the thread where everyone's all gushing and crazy about it. doesn't seem to be any point... I'm bad, I guess!

Guest cpopbaby19

^lol. you're just opinionated. :D that's fine~ it's like having a constructive criticism~ lols

anyway. wow ratio is 1:10000? darn, that's so cool, if then! :w00t: i can't wait to watch the second episode~ i hope it's longer~ maybe around.. 45-50 minutes or so! ^^

.. andihopethesubscomefaster! XD :w00t: i wish i can understand japanese now~ kakaka ^^

ahhah! thanks!

hey, does anyone know, are all the episodes going to be 35 minutes? Seems a bit short, but then, maybe the series won't drag. Is that normal for a late Saturday night show in Japan? Just curious

Guest asianrice

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/LIAR_GAME

Hmm... DramaWiki has it listed as 11 episodes, but they also have ???

the question marks are there because those episode haven't aired yet, therefore no rating.

--

I wonder what this painting is about, or was it just coincidently on the wall-

01ow2.jpg

and aren't they cute? XD (although I prefer his hair to be straight)-

10yx1.jpg

11ux6.jpg

22rc6.jpg

credit- krdrama.

Guest PandaKiss

Oh, is she's Umi from HYD 2?

She made me hate her so much, haha.

I think I'll watch this drama.

Maybe I'll start to like her and of course 'cause Matsuda Shota is in there!

The plot sounds pretty good too.

'Cause all the dramas I've watched are mainly based on romance.

Guest cpopbaby19

^ WATCH IT.

you won't regret! :rolleyes: i've been recommending this drama since i watched it! XD hahaha

and omg. :[ shota makes me sad.. seeing him with erika! T__T+ they look so good together~~~

and about the episodes... .__. i noticed that it's not filled. x_x

liartm8.jpg

;_;

IT'S AIRING TONIGHT! :w00t:

I watched the first episode and it was pretty good. Kinda sad that it was a bit short. I think this is going to be the thing that gets me into Japanese Dramas! The plot's pretty good, I hope there will be little or no romance :\ Kinda tired of it, lol.

Guest Risa chan

yep i saw the 1st ep,

and i kinda like it ^^ ..

and yes Yuto kinda remaind me of kurosagi ..

but since i loved that drama i became to loike this ^^ ..

i'm really looking forward the next ep ^________^

if anyone need these links - feel free to re-distribute

Liar Game Ep. 01

001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L6BPKKJB (100mbs)

002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0H9PKHOR (100mbs)

003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7D95YO5W (100mbs)

004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UGGDK4YN (100mbs)

005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFO5KZC2 (83mbs)

Sub http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W4UBERHK

Archived