(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Liar Game/ ライアーゲーム

Starts 2007-Apr-14

Chart

liargamechartzh6.th.jpg

Synopsis

Based on the manga series of the same name, Toda Erika plays an honest college student, Kanzaki Nao, who receives a million dollars one day, along with a card saying she has been chosen to take part in the "Liar Game". The aim of the game is to trick the other players out of their one million dollars. At the end, the winner gets one million dollars and the loser is one million dollars in debt. Horrified, Nao tries to contact the game organizers to give them their money back. Her old high school teacher offers to help, but it turns out he actually is her opponent in the game, and easily tricks her out of her million dollars. Coincedentally, Nao notices a newspaper article one day regarding an ex-swindler named Akiyama Shinichi. Desperate, she contacts him for help.

Cast

Toda Erika as Kanzaki Nao

Matsuda Shota as Akiyama Shinichi

Kitamura Soichiro

Watanabe Ikkei

Kichise Michiko

Iwasa Mayuko

Fukui Tomonobu

Official Website

Credit to wiki

Liar Game

To watch go to kpopvideo

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maia-chan

Shota Matsuda has been added to play the swindler who helps out Erika Toda's character. Matsuda is the actor who plays Nishikado Soujiro in HYD2.

Guest dr jung

I read about this drama on the news..in school during this boring class instead of doing work.. hahah

I can't wait.. Matsuda Shota finally has a lead role! I hope this is a success

Guest itrayya

SHOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to see this one!!!

i didnt like erika much from 'nobuta wa produce' but i'll have to see this one!!

SHOTA!!! *faints*

the story sounds really good. i like. i like. i like.

Guest MEIYEE

Shota Matsuda totally fits the role of a swindler.

And this is Erika's first leading drama right? :o

I can't wait to watch this.

holy freaking gosh!

dfjaksfaklsdjf

I'm so totally excited and in for this! ahhh! Those two?!

lol that sounds like a really great set up. I hope the drama will be filled with intensity. keke _ _;; eww sorry I'm a little crazy from all of the spazzing. ):

Guest novemberbaby

I think Shota's character will remind me of Kurosaki xD

Anyway, this drama sounds interesting! I love plots about deception and mystery stuff ^___^

Zomg Matsuda Shota! I'm so glad to hear he's going to have a bigger role in a drama <3

And Toda Erika! Can't wait to see more stuff from her.

The whole swindler thing does remind me of Kurosagi.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooohhh..matsuda shota in a lead role...and toda erika....likeable cast...story sounds fun and interesting...a lot of manga based series are...woohh..looking forward to this...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cpopbaby19

^ .....

shota's hair. lol. T_T; why is it blonde? makes me remind of the old conductor guy in nodame cantabile! haha. but anyway, i will still watch this. ^^; i hope someone does the subs fast~ <3

it's starting later!! ^____________^

I think Shota's character will remind me of Kurosaki xD

^ahhh! seriously! when i first hear that Shota was a swindler i thought... Kurosaki? ^^;;

i can't wait till this drama comes out! looks interesting! and GO SHOTA AND ERIKA!

Archived