(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest lavitadolce

ahhh i love the first episode!!!

matsuda shota is looking good here ^____^

can't wait to see how the game develops!

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

just finished watching the pilot episode~ :w00t:

my sister and i are hooked! :D

but it reminded me of kurosagi bigtime.. but i don't care~ <3 ^^; erika and shota make a good couple~ :w00t: i would love to see some romance sparkling later in the drama~

anyway, i made caps! :D

WARNING: SPOILERS!

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK. ;) thanks.

LiarGameep01.jpg

LiarGameep01-1.jpg

LiarGameep01-2.jpg

LiarGameep01-3.jpg

LiarGameep01-4.jpg

LiarGameep01-5.jpg

LiarGameep01-6.jpg

LiarGameep01-7.jpg

LiarGameep01-8.jpg

LiarGameep01-9.jpg

LiarGameep01-10.jpg

LiarGameep01-11.jpg

LiarGameep01-12.jpg

LiarGameep01-13.jpg

LiarGameep01-14.jpg

LiarGameep01-15.jpg

LiarGameep01-16.jpg

LiarGameep01-17.jpg

LiarGameep01-17.jpg

LiarGameep01-18.jpg

LiarGameep01-19.jpg

LiarGameep01-20.jpg

LiarGameep01-21.jpg

LiarGameep01-22.jpg

LiarGameep01-23.jpg

LiarGameep01-24.jpg

LiarGameep01-25.jpg

LiarGameep01-26.jpg

LiarGameep01-27.jpg

LiarGameep01-28.jpg

LiarGameep01-29.jpg

LiarGameep01-30.jpg

LiarGameep01-31.jpg

LiarGameep01-32.jpg

LiarGameep01-33.jpg

:D

<3 I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! *cries* :tears:

why do they have to make the pilot episode 35 minutes? <_< fjdhsglkagigh~

Guest SmiLeeGirl

I think it is more like Remote then Kurosagi. Akiyama (shota) seems to be Outsmarting them (finding clues and such) like Himuro ( Koichi ) did instead of tricking them like Kurosagi did. Well at least for the 1st ep. Anyone read the manga?

Thank goodness someone decided to pick up the project so we can all enjoy!!!

I am glad Shota's hair is a little more like his HDY2 haircut -- the haircut in the banners were a little strange...

Smi

The only similarity I see between Liar Game and Kurosagi is that one of the main characters is a swindler/con-artist. Shota's character is supposedly a genius; I hope we see more of his smarts in the upcoming episodes! I want to see him do something REALLY clever, outwit the person (or group) that is behind the Liar Game Tournament!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I like Shota & Erika, they r soooo cute together.... :rolleyes: Looking forward 2 c this drama soon.... :phew: Goes to DL now.... B)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest choco-late

I just watched the first episode last night... It's really interesting.

Although at some point I find Shota looking weird with that hairstyle, but I'm loving these two cast.

I wonder how Shota will get the money off that old man.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i actually found that guy wearing a mask a little scary...when i first saw him appear to nao on the television screen, it freaked me out...why does he have to wear a mask that freaky looking? :ph34r:

i actually found that guy wearing a mask a little scary...when i first saw him appear to nao on the television screen, it freaked me out...why does he have to wear a mask that freaky looking? :ph34r:

hmmm... probably to make it more scary? I know it freaked me out, too! Looks like we'll be seeing more of him in the next episode, too.

Guest novemberbaby

I like it so far! Erika's character is kind of stupid, but being honest is good. Just not to the point where you're constantly being deceived like she is. Ahhh, she and Shota are so cute! Hm. Wonder who's going to fall in love first? xD

Guest Maia-chan

I think, despite the similarity of the theme to Kurosagi, this is actually far far better than the bland Kurosagi (yeah to me Kurosagi is horrible).

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Weird drama I gotta say. It is very dark and scary. The scary video, Erika's dark room, the bus scene, its funky and weird. I don't erally get it though. There is only 1 week left in the game. Does that mean the whole series is going to spread out in these 7days?

Guest C51236

I like it so far! Erika's character is kind of stupid, but being honest is good. Just not to the point where you're constantly being deceived like she is. Ahhh, she and Shota are so cute! Hm. Wonder who's going to fall in love first? xD

^^ probably erica's character...

I think, despite the similarity of the theme to Kurosagi, this is actually far far better than the bland Kurosagi (yeah to me Kurosagi is horrible).

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so! I thought Kurosagi had a lot of potential but, ugh, it was so poorly written, IMO, and the actors/characters were too young for the type of roles they were playing. It just didn't work for me at all.

I hope Liar Game rises above the level of that drama.

Guest illumine*

woot.

i've been waiting for this to come out for so longgg.

i still have to watch the first ep though. =X

ps. shotaaa. ♥

Guest L_O_V_E

he's bustin' a jigggsaw, lol. yeah i was kind of scared watching it that night >.<

Weird drama I gotta say. It is very dark and scary. The scary video, Erika's dark room, the bus scene, its funky and weird. I don't erally get it though. There is only 1 week left in the game. Does that mean the whole series is going to spread out in these 7days?

i was wondering the same thing

probably not

unless they have a lot going on in that one week

Guest lovejoo

wahahaha i just watched the first episode yesterday! XD I LOVE IT WAHAHAHA

the dude thingy on the tv screen scared the crap outta me TT

who loves erika toda *raises hand* i do i do XD

Guest akirasberry

matsuda looks like a death note character in that pic xD

ahhhhhh shota

finally coming out more

just watched the first episode i actually got more interested in it then i did with kurosagi

erika and shota have good chemistry XD im lookin forward to them!!

Guest ebbie5

Ohh cool I was looking for the tread for this drama.. I really like the first ep.. It was interesting.. I can't wait for the 2nd.. Iam like hooked now.. LOL

Guest choco-late

Because I watched SAW3 just days ago, that mask guy reminded me of the one in SAW. Which is really freaky.

You know I just found out that Matsuda's family are all actor and actoress, which is amazing.

Archived