[Drama 2004] Stained Glass / Yurihwa 유리화

Guest xosandy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tengteng

My mother rent this show recently and we're halfway done...

I think this is one of the worse korean dramas I ever watched, Ki Tae is so poor thing but I think he's starting to get bad.

I absolutely detest Kim Ha Neul in this drama, she should tell Ki Tae that she don't love him,not dragging it on and giving him false hope :angry:

Actually I like LDG in his other shows but not this one, dont' know why but I don't really like this sort of storyline...

I rather watch LIP...

Guest marcos90

I watched this drama until episode 10 , after that , theres no more english subtitles . The folks from addditcs still not have finished to translate all episodes . But I gues it will come soon , since the dvd with bad english was released last month . By the way , I enjoed to watch this drama , I know , most of the people hated at all as with "Summer Scent " , but i loved both . I hope someone release the subs soon .

Guest ripgal

i think this was one of the Kdramaz that i didn't finish..

cos it was too predictable the storyline..

except the fact that LDG was HOTT inside n KHN was pretty.. i didn't really like the series..

i watched up til ep 11 n stopped..

but i knew that Ki Tae died in the ocean n in the end noone ended up with noone.. aish.. not really worth my money. ;)

those awful memories of me watching this series...

i love kim ha neul-she was so beautiful in this drama n plus the fact that she's also paired with lee dong gun was a bonus, yet the story was just blah blah boring...i liked the first few episodes especially when they met in japan..but when they all met in korea--everything went downhill from there..

Guest ladyzfingers

What was the ending, did anyone died?

i dont like the ending

its a sad ending..

eventhough ki Tai was dead,but they still didnt stay together

they've decided to separate

Guest chuck97

i dont like the ending

its a sad ending..

eventhough ki Tai was dead,but they still didnt stay together

they've decided to separate

oh no, did lee dong gun get together with the actress?

Guest ladyzfingers

oh no, did lee dong gun get together with the actress?

at last, they could be together after Ki Tae died

but they've choose not to be together

so does anyone know what's inside the bag when they are still kids? does really KSS died at the end coz i tot the body was not found yet right?n i heard there is YURIHWA2, is that true?

i agree if LDG looks very hot here n i really love all the songs in this drama.

Guest As_you_wish

I don't know if this drama is worth watching or not...esp. with the lead couple not together in the end and predictable storyline..

so does anyone know what's inside the bag when they are still kids? does really KSS died at the end coz i tot the body was not found yet right?n i heard there is YURIHWA2, is that true?

i agree if LDG looks very hot here n i really love all the songs in this drama.

I highly doubt that there will be a sequel. The series was shorted as it was due to poor viewer ratings. I think it was supposed to be like 20 episodes but they rushed it towards the end and shorted it to only 18.

Though I am a huge fan of LDG and he's super cute in this series, I also didn't go farther than episode 10. It just got boring and I found myself irritated by KSS's character. What a weak, stupid guy.

Archived