[Drama 2004] Stained Glass / Yurihwa 유리화

Guest xosandy

Guest duckweed

by the 10th episode , i was wondering what the writer was smoking ... one of the most confused kdrama i ever watched.. QT's mother murdering his brother , JS's father raising LDG , etc ..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

No offence - but I was too disappointed with Kim Ha Neul's character in this drama. Something was missing ....the chemistry, lack of emotion and feel in her character.

Perhaps I was just expecting too much from the PD or Scriptwriter????

It took me quite some time to finish this drama. Although it's kind-a draggy, somehow I managed to finish the whole drama with the "help" of the 2 good looking male leads i.e. Lee Dong Gun & Kim Sung Soo. The characters portrayed by LDG & KSS are equally good. Qi Tae's character was so touching and sad.

Still, I loved her (KIM HA NEUL) best in her previous drama PIANO (SBS 2001) when she co-starred with Ko Soo and Jo In Sung. She really cried her heart out in that drama. :)

AJA AJA to all!

No offence - but I was too disappointed with Kim Ha Neul's character in this drama. Something was missing ....the chemistry, lack of emotion and feel in her character.

Perhaps I was just expecting too much from the PD or Scriptwriter????

It took me quite some time to finish this drama. Although it's kind-a draggy, somehow I managed to finish the whole drama with the "help" of the 2 good looking male leads i.e. Lee Dong Gun & Kim Sung Soo. The characters portrayed by LDG & KSS are equally good. Qi Tae's character was so touching and sad.

Still, I loved her (KIM HA NEUL) best in her previous drama PIANO (SBS 2001) when she co-starred with Ko Soo and Jo In Sung. She really cried her heart out in that drama. :)

AJA AJA to all!

the drama had a good cast in my opinion , but i guess the writing & character development for each character wasn't tht good or something . it resulted in me not liking any1 in the drama except feel pitiful & sad for KiTae towards the end . i loved Kim HaNeul more in Piano also !! ~ :D

Guest luvme4whoiam

this wa very good i bought all the video but the titles said glass flower not stained flower wierdd but yeahh...

Guest atreyu112

am i the only one that like stained glass? i think that drama is awesome.. not a typical korean drama.. if the ending is they are together, it would have been much much more better

• 2 weeks later...
Guest artorn

This drama's my first seen korean drama, until now I'm LDG fansclub.....causing he's so cute :rolleyes:

I love this drama even the end's make some confusing but I thought it's romance...

Lee Dong Gun is great in Han Dong Ju character!! I love it so much

• 4 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Ahnyeong Pennyvang ?

For CB requests, pls go here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58528&st=0

-OR-

NON-CB requests, go here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54966

Best of Luck :D

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS DRAMA IN CLUBBOX?? PLEASE HELP :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Unlike most of the posters on this thread, I liked the ending. It wasn't typical but apt since LDG wanted to honor his friend and love (he did promise to protect both friends). If after 12 years, Ki-Tae doesn't return I can see LDG & KHN getting together without guilt. And by then, LDG's parents may be dead as well.

I've been on a LDG marathon, watching Lovers in Paris, Sang Do Let's Go to School, Sweet 18 and Yuriwha. He only got the girl (for real too) in Sweet 18. At first I felt sorry for him never getting the girl but he's characters are always so sensitive and beautiful (inside and out) that they teach you that even "perfect" people can suffer from heartaches and lost love.

And can I add, dang LDG looked good in this series.

Guest junetiny

Unlike most of the posters on this thread, I liked the ending. It wasn't typical but apt since LDG wanted to honor his friend and love (he did promise to protect both friends). If after 12 years, Ki-Tae doesn't return I can see LDG & KHN getting together without guilt. And by then, LDG's parents may be dead as well.

I've been on a LDG marathon, watching Lovers in Paris, Sang Do Let's Go to School, Sweet 18 and Yuriwha. He only got the girl (for real too) in Sweet 18. At first I felt sorry for him never getting the girl but he's characters are always so sensitive and beautiful (inside and out) that they teach you that even "perfect" people can suffer from heartaches and lost love.

And can I add, dang LDG looked good in this series.

Sorry to interrupt, but may i say LDG also got Kim Hee Sun in Smile Again. His eyes are big and when smile, he looks great.

Guest ap van

I was disappointed with the whole drama. Such a great cast. At the beginning the story was good but later it was boring.....it's just like there was no story......I've watched all series with LDG and Yuriwha wasthe worst. You rather choose Smile Again or Lovers in paris if you like LDG. For KHN I recommended Romance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blessed

oh dear...

im watching it at the moment,, up to episode 3!! and im loving it!! but you guys dont seem to like the ending... or the middle parts.

oh well,, it looks like a good drama!

but omg kim sung soo never seems to get the girl, in fullhouse...... but hes so CUTE~

I watched this, and found it seriously disappointing. Mostly because the actual plot was limited, hence IMMENSE drag. It definitely could have been done better. I personally felt KSS's acting was a bit fake and over the top, especially during his bouts of anger. All in all, not the best it could have been.

Guest katelin_kim

i was really into this drama the first 3 eps but it got boring as it went on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But LDG , KSS and KHN all luking gud in this one!^^. it's draggy and kinda no story ......... oh well.

a LDG's fan? watch Smile AGAIN, really gud!

a KHN's fan? watch 90 days falling inlove!

a KSS's fan? i think u should watch FULL HOUSE, or the his newest drama with my love SONG YUN AH , MY NOONA! really gud!

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Stained Glass will have its second rerun on the Philippines' Studio 23 via Lunch Box Office every 1 pm starting February 9, 2007 after Yo soy Betty La Fea. It will replace The 101st Proposal starrin Suen Hing and Choi Ji Woo

• 2 months later...
Guest anneheung2004

Eeven though the drama seem dragging but i really like it.....the couple r so cute 2gether....what i like about it there is actually a conflict 2 it and their words are very deep....n i think the ending is kinda sad because both main character loved each other but they cant b 3gether...it left the ending hanging....over all i think this drama is very good especially the OST I rate this drama 8.5 out of 10 :P

Archived