[Drama 2004] Stained Glass / Yurihwa 유리화

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy
[sBS] Kim Ha Neul, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Sung Soo
[sBS] Stained Glass/Yurihwa Episodes: 18 Producer: Lee Chang Soon (Cinderella/Goodbye My Love/Man in Autumn/Destiny) Screenwriter: Park Hye Kyung Official Website Cast: character03_big.jpg 한동주 Han Dong Ju : 이동건 Lee Dong Gun character01_big.jpg 신지수 Shin Ji Soo : 김하늘 Kim Ha Neul character02_big.jpg 박기태 Park Ki Tae : 김성수 Kim Sung Soo Jo Yi Jin as Park Tae Hee Shim Ji Ho as Shin Ji Suk Chae Yoon Suh as Kim Se Ah Ahn Hye Ran as Shim Joo Kyung Yoo Min as Jang Soo Yeon No Joo Hyun as President Park Lee Eung Kyung as Cha Jin Joo Han In Soo as Shin Jae Man/Yukio Yamamoto Kuroda Fukumi as Keiko Yamamoto Kaneko Noboru as Tani Masato StainedGlass.jpg666-1_20041213112020.jpg664-4_20041130094954.jpg SBS Drama Awards Ceremony 2004 Winning the Best Actor Award: http://myweb.hinet.net/home13/common123/TBCsbs_actingKLS.wmv Winning #9 for Best Kiss: http://myfile.hanafos.com/~hospital76/f_i_..._i_h_w_a_1_.asf

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! Was able to download the first six episodes with eng subtitles but that was it. Help!!! Does any one have links for the other episodes with English subs???? I'm suffering from Yuriwha withdrawal and it's not a pretty sight!!!

Guest ripgal

im watching yurihwa now. up till ep 8. LDG's really a hottie!!! KHN's also very pretty inside. i like the song!! very very nice!! one of the best OSTs i haf heard!

im watching yurihwa now. up till ep 8. LDG's really a hottie!!! KHN's also very pretty inside. i like the song!! very very nice!! one of the best OSTs i haf heard!

i agree it has one of the best ost..

yup sis lee! my mom is jumping with joy coz she missed it last sunday. she did her groceries after the show. :D

here is a picture of Dong Joo, my yeobo kom

pdvd1378pn.png

pdvd1320hb.png

pdvd1314ta.png

pdvd1301uj.png

Guest skyelee21

Hi quel...

In yesterday's episode though, I told suz that oppa's eyes looked like fish eyes. His eyes were so weary looking, he couldn't hide it!

Awww... poor oppa.

My fishy!!! Hee!~

BTW, that last pic you posted made me laugh.

Hahahaha!!!

FISHY!

Finally borrowed Yuriwha from a friend and Wow! I just finished watching it and KSS does such a wonderful job in it. I think Yuriwha elicited the best performance out of him so far. I have only seen him in Full House, Lawyers & Yuriwha but the acting range and depth of his performance in Yuriwha really impresses. Good Looking and talented too (sigh!). Looking forward to seeing all his other dramas and movies....

Does anyone have any links to any outtakes and n g scenes?

Hi quel...

In yesterday's episode though, I told suz that oppa's eyes looked like fish eyes. His eyes were so weary looking, he couldn't hide it!

Awww... poor oppa.

My fishy!!! Hee!~

BTW, that last pic you posted made me laugh.

Hahahaha!!!

FISHY!

hi sis lee! indeed "Fishy" is the latest pet name for our oppa but what a very gorgeous fish he is! :lol:

14620ft.jpg

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

HEY

my mom is watching this drama now

can anyone tell me if it's good or not

worth watching?

i might watch it only if its a good plot cuz i have stupid school

and IS THIS A RECENT DRAMA?

I wanted Kim Ha Neul to be with Kim Sung Soo but she is in love with Lee Dong Gun. How sad for my baby Kim Sung Soo; he never gets the woman he loves in any drama.

Guest jacqueline

hi sis lee! indeed "Fishy" is the latest pet name for our oppa but what a very gorgeous fish he is! :lol:

14620ft.jpg

From what i see from this picture, did dong chu marry with zhishiu? thanks?

Guest Crichton

Could anyone please spoil me as to what the big secret is behind Han Dong Ju/Lee Dong Gun's adopted parents. In the beginning, Dong Ju expresses frustration at his adopted mother's adoration of his father, despite the fact that the father appears to be quite indifferent. The mother chastises him, saying that there are things he doesn't know, but that he would find out one day. Was this eventually revealed?

I did hear about the ending and what went down with Ki Tae's family - just plain sucks all around. ;):)

Guest bellegray

aww i remember this drama...

i watched this a longg time ago..

i just remember lee dong gun lookeedd handsome on here ^_^ haha.

I didn't watch the ending, but i herad the endinggg wasn't that good.

But if you want to know, ill post it up~

Could anyone please spoil me as to what the big secret is behind Han Dong Ju/Lee Dong Gun's adopted parents. In the beginning, Dong Ju expresses frustration at his adopted mother's adoration of his father, despite the fact that the father appears to be quite indifferent. The mother chastises him, saying that there are things he doesn't know, but that he would find out one day. Was this eventually revealed?

I did hear about the ending and what went down with Ki Tae's family - just plain sucks all around. ;):)

Yes the event reveal towards the end (around 15-17 episode I don't remember). Shin Ji Soo is actually the daughter of Han Dong Ju's adopted father.

Archived