[Drama 2004] Stained Glass / Yurihwa 유리화

Guest xosandy

Guest kalinda

I just finished it 2 days ago... it's an ok drama .. but I still managed to finish it... :) hmmm I also was a bit confused about the ending.. I think they go separate ways out of what? guilty or something? The sub from the vcd that I rent, was just terrible, I might miss something along the way :). Anyway I like LDG's character, he seems to UNDERSTAND KHn better than KSS... even KSS was the one who was beside her all this time. It just tells you that, if someone REALLY loves you, he knows what's best for yr loved one and I guess, KSS' character missed that point in the ealier eps. For example, if I'm not mistaken, KHN several times objected the idea that she lived in KSS' house, but then again, KSS told her many times that until she finds a place to stay, she should live there... so I guess, to a certain extent, it gave KHN a burden. When someone that close gives you a choice and he would take No for an answer, that would be hard for KHN to keep objecting the idea right? Actually I like KSS' in the first few eps, when he was just supporting, kind but then.. I guess out of jealousy, ppl tend to do unthinkable actions....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest As_you_wish

Yeah. I just finished watching "Stained Glass" but bit confused about the ending..did they end up together or did they break up. it just leaves you hanging.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jeffversion2

Still on the 14th - 15th episode and it's starting to all come together...why does like everyone hate Ki-tae for. I think Ki-tae is cool and is just so madly in love with Ji-soo that he'd do anything for her. Besides Ji-soo doesn't look that happy with Dong-joo anyway. I just don't get why everyone's so hard Ki-tae for, even with all the stuff he does

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jeffversion2

Just Wondering :sweatingbullets: SPOILER (possible...hightlight if you want to read it)

Is there like a sequel to this or something? The ending left many questions unanswered...and it seemed like we'd be seeing more of Ki-Tae who I believe did not die. Them not opening the Time Capsule and saying they will meet again in 12 years would make an interesting epilogue of some sort

I'm still confused about that...and based on the fact that there are two OSTs for the drama is there a sequel?

This is my first post. i finished the series recently and i loved it. i started watching this series on DVD, not knowing any of the ators or actresses. After watching 3 episodes, i knew i just love Yamoto Yuiji (and LDG). i love all the main charactors too. they made me surprised as i watched but in a good way . i tended to understand each one of them. People sometimes do not do the right thing and deside to be selfish if it comes to the heart's matter. what i hated most is the ending. i felt like i was led into a forest and was left there not knowing where to go. But i'd like to think that Dong Ju and Ji Soo just temporary separated. they still had bond and loved each other. they must find their way to get back together some day.

Guest atreyu112

This is my first post. i finished the series recently and i loved it. i started watching this series on DVD, not knowing any of the ators or actresses. After watching 3 episodes, i knew i just love Yamoto Yuiji (and LDG). i love all the main charactors too. they made me surprised as i watched but in a good way . i tended to understand each one of them. People sometimes do not do the right thing and deside to be selfish if it comes to the heart's matter. what i hated most is the ending. i felt like i was led into a forest and was left there not knowing where to go. But i'd like to think that Dong Ju and Ji Soo just temporary separated. they still had bond and loved each other. they must find their way to get back together some day.

Eijit.. i agree with u on the ending part.. in fact, i like the whole series coz this series is somekind like an eye opener to me.. like what u said "People sometimes do not do the right thing and deside to be selfish if it comes to the heart's matter".. and this is reality.. the ending also for me is realistic coz if i were Ji soo, i don't think I can jump into a new r/ship after all what had happened.. especially when the next r/ship is also relate to the previous one..

aww.. i didn't finish the series altho i haf the box set..

but i did manage 2 catch the ending.. it was kinda sad that KSS had 2 commit suicide..

but i think they did nt end up 2gether.. which made me like HUH?! since the guy's not around anymore, juz get 2gether then!! sorry 2 sound cruel.. but yea.. i understand that KSS died maybe he wanted 2 give LDG n KHN a chance.. they didn't treasure it instead LDG let her go.

but yea..LDG's really understanding inside!

Guest atreyu112

Just Wondering :sweatingbullets: SPOILER (possible...hightlight if you want to read it)

Is there like a sequel to this or something? The ending left many questions unanswered...and it seemed like we'd be seeing more of Ki-Tae who I believe did not die. Them not opening the Time Capsule and saying they will meet again in 12 years would make an interesting epilogue of some sort

I'm still confused about that...and based on the fact that there are two OSTs for the drama is there a sequel?

i think there might be a sequel.. come to think of it, there's sooo many unanswered issues.. such as, qi tai's missing, ji soo's dad.. and the fact that they are not end up together..

overall, i enjhoyed this drama..

i think there might be a sequel.. come to think of it, there's sooo many unanswered issues.. such as, qi tai's missing, ji soo's dad.. and the fact that they are not end up together..

overall, i enjhoyed this drama..

I think u haven't watch it completely, aren't ya? Qi Tai already commited suicide and died. :mellow:

I dun think that there may be a sequel since it has a bad rating although the ending left us unanswered.....anyway love LDG there...haha :lol:

Guest atreyu112

I think u haven't watch it completely, aren't ya? Qi Tai already commited suicide and died. :mellow:

I dun think that there may be a sequel since it has a bad rating although the ending left us unanswered.....anyway love LDG there...haha :lol:

actually i finished watch it already.. now am watching for the 2nd time.. i dunno why, but i kinda like this drama.. i know the ending is not a normal happy ending and it was hangin, and that is the beauty of this drama.. its realistic.. i just wish that they made it a sequel.. it would be interesting to see how would they behave if Qi tai is foung alive and having amnesia.. yeap, i agree with u Wyen, LDG and KHN are good good looking and beautiful in there.. and i love them both..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neinsager

am i the only who think that this drama is superb?

anyway, i watched the tagalog-dubbed version. the translation is partly the reason why i love this drama so much

• 4 weeks later...
Guest narutaru

Thanks guys for all the input about this drama. I was going to grab it because of all the three main actors, but reading how it ends etc it makes me dissapointed.

I love how reading these forums, I can get enough info on dramas to decide whether to bother or not :D

Guest atreyu112

am i the only who think that this drama is superb?

anyway, i watched the tagalog-dubbed version. the translation is partly the reason why i love this drama so much

noo... u are not the only one.. i think the drama is Good.. in fact, i watched it twice..

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

This drama super boring....I fell asleep everytime I watch this drama :sweatingbullets: I really regret buying the original dvd....waisting my money :fury: :angry: But I like Kim Sung Soo :rolleyes: in here that's all :P Crap ending :tongue2:

3ninldgkhnkss.jpg

yhldgkhnkss.jpg

Guest tjadl6386

It was interesting during the first few episodes but it got pretty weird towards the end but somehow I still liked it.

Guest corliss

It was interesting during the first few episodes but it got pretty weird towards the end but somehow I still liked it.

hi...wow...sound like this show isn't worth watching from all e reviews...but it just lured me for e 1st few episodes showing in s'pore rite now...

btw, does anyone has e download links for this show other than club box? would prefer mega upload links....thanks :)

Guest atreyu112

juz that it didn;t have the typical korean drama ending.. that's all.. overall, i think the drama is good.. with the conflict.. and i think the ending give some justice..

Guest v1rgi3

This drama super boring....I fell asleep everytime I watch this drama :sweatingbullets: I really regret buying the original dvd....waisting my money :fury: :angry: But I like Kim Sung Soo :rolleyes: in here that's all :P Crap ending :

hahha.. i'm with you on this one... i thought i could get through the whole thing, just watching lee dong gun... no can do, it was just too boring.. i think i got up to ep 15 before i gave up...

and i think this and sad sonata are the only 2 dramas that i haven't finished after starting... its pretty bad... lol...

if you like lee dong gun, catch him instead in sweet 18? or paris lovers or sangdoo let's go to school instead...

Archived