Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

I heard the news that Kim Ah Joong might make a comeback next year. She is being considered the leading role in SBS new drama, one the woman. The drama tells the story of a tough and rogue female detective, who one day loses all of her memories and changes places with a conservative housewife who looks just like her. Kim Ah Joong is in talks to play the female lead character Jo Yeon Joo, a former female detective who must live a new life as a conservative housewife to a chaebol household. The drama expected to air on Mon-Tue, July 2021. If she accepts this role, I would be happy to see her in a new drama.  

• 1 month later...
  • Cherryblossom18 changed the title to Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!!Kim Ah Joong is back ..

I hope we will update this thread again soon as we did the previous time !! Kim Ah Joong returns with the drama Zero !! I'm excited 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cherryblossom18 said:

You're welcome anjuliet. The drama zero is no longer called zero. It's called grid. I think that's pretty lame,

zero sounds a lot cooler.

Yes, I read that she has accepted it and it also has KSJ in it. I agree with you, Zero sounded cooler than Grid. I hope they change it back to the original. I can't wait to see her acting in this different genre. B)

On 8/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, Cherryblossom18 said:

The drama zero is no longer called zero. It's called grid.

I added this to my to watch list on MDL and the title is Greed. I still prefer the original. 

Ah Joong sshi looks so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...