[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Yea, Cardcaptor Sakura, one of the best animes that I've ever watched

I think that the english version actually was a lot better than the Jap and Korean (for once)

The Korean version screwed it with like a realy weird voice (too squeaky) and like they named her Cherry. WAT CKIND OF NAME IS THAT lol.

THe Jap version feautured her as a 4th grader, and I think she was older in hte English.

this manga is super cute!!

i love sakura and lee

^ i think the jap is better tho cuz the english.. they dind't really show taht sakura and lee liked each other .. wel i cna't relaly remember but

all i remmeber is the jap is better

www this was like, one of my favorites. I always loved the manga, but I only watched some of the show... the movies were so awesome though. Ahhh~ I loved, like, every character in that show x]

I love CCS. I have all the mangas and the whole anime set. I got them in Japanese because the English dialogue was horrible in my opinion. Syaoran is soo cute and I love Keroberos. He was all plushy. I liked almost all of the characters. I still watch it all the time.

Guest x__FL4*

i <33 ccs! it was like.. the first anime series i actually fell in love with. i use to love syaoran, yukito ^^ and that reincarnated version of the creator of the clow cards.. forgot the name.. eirol? or something LOLS

Guest __laine

i absolutely LOOVE this anime!! i recently rewatched it and yeahh.. :) i wish it was a bit longer though. 70 episodes plus 2 movies sooo isn't enough!

i looove this!!

where can i dl the manga/anime?!

you can find the anime on torrentspy.com but you need bittorrent. sadly it takes like WEEKS to get a set of episodes done. its worth it though.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

my all time favorite anime and manga... the story is great and characters are incredibly cute. i just love everything about it!!!! if it weren't for CCS i don't think i would be so into anime at all.

Guest cafekiss

I superly love both the anime and manga... each for their own reasons. The seiyuus have adorable voices and the manga has the funniest little notes! I always appreciate CLAMP's artwork. (Though they tend to make all the grown up guys look similar in terms of structure lol)

hehe.. it's one of the first few animes that i watched. Kerobero is so kawaii~~ :lol:

not forgetting Touya & Yue/Yukito... *drools* hehe.. :P

^ I LOVE CCS!!! I actually have a Kero plushie. ^___^ Have you guys seen the two Cardcaptor Sakura movies??? they're really good!!! ^.^

Guest x__FL4*

i was just wondering since my friend told me this like.. 4 years ago but.. does the manga continue? because she said something like.. after the anime syaoran and sakura get married and have 2 kids and teach them how to control the clow cards. so is that true? because she could have jsut made it up =P

Guest lady_muimui

I didn't really watch much of the anime but I have the manga. I absolutely love the last volume when Li was phoned from him mom to return to Hong Kong, that was sad. Right before he told Sakura how he felt like...he was watching her roller blade off to home and she turned around and said "I knew it was you!" and Li was like "How did you know?" and she responded with "I just knew." the face he made at that moment was so cute~ just thought I'd let you know...lol xD

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i love her outfits and lee. soo cute <3

Yeah i loved all her outfits, they were kind of outrageous but cute at the same time, i thought Lee was so cute too!! <3

Guest >.^v adorkable

Everyone keeps talking about teh manga...where do you read it?

i could send you the whole manga series through yousendit lol cause i forgot which manga scanlator group i got it from lol >.< just pm me >.Ov

Archived