[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

i HATED the english version.. the voices were sooo retarded! i hired the japanese version (even though i cant speak an ounce of japanese - thnk god for subtitles!) and it was so much cuter. the american kero was horrid!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest --hearts.

This series was way too popular to just end. I think CLAMP are geniuses to have done Tsubasa and all their crazy crossovers. Seriously genius.

Guest yukumushio

Which one's better manga or anime? People have been saying it's really good, and I'm thinking about watching/reading it, but not both...which one would you recommend?

This series was way too popular to just end. I think CLAMP are geniuses to have done Tsubasa and all their crazy crossovers. Seriously genius.

yeah!

i read that CLAMP's really got one of the most hard plots to understand and such..the CROSSOVERS WERE JUST..PERFECT!

really great..about the souls in other dimensions and stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Demllequ

i never knew that sakura's best friend had lesbian connotation feelings towards her which were censored in the American dubbed version, found out from CLAMP on wikipedia =P but Sakura's older brother is HOT

LOL! the hottest character is DEFINATELY SHAORAN!!!! hehe*

he was WAY TOO cute =) he makes me giggle lol :wub:

Anyways, i loved the anime ^^ it was my first "actual" anime that I sat down to download and watch... it was probably what made me into such a fan... holy mini cooper I loved it! =)

To date, it's still one of the top 3 animes that I love ^^

--xoxo.

TM

Guest iPandaBear

I remember watching it in 4th grade.

Cardcaptors. A mystic adventure. Cardcaptors! A quest for all time something-something.

I used to collect the manga.

Guest yukumushio

lol, but ocould anyone help out? Which one is better? I'm not really diggin this whole 'CAPTURE THE MONSTERS WITH CARDS' or whatever, but I do love the character development between Sakura and Shaoran, whom I first saw in Tsubasa.

Which one would be better for seeing the love between Sakura and Shaoran? Manga or Anime?

THAT is what I really wanna see!!!

TSUBASA rocks, and they really are smart, because after reading Tsubasa, I wanna read all of their series...(u sorta have to tho)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hyeminnie

Lol. I like the English voices..

Madison moreover.

But for the Sealed Card movie the voices are very annoying..

i know!! why did they have to make madison's voice sooo annoying?

and i preferred the english version, too. i hate reading subtitles. they make me miss stuff.

isn't cardcaptor like the same thing as that iother anime that starts with a "t"

tsubasa?

lol, but ocould anyone help out? Which one is better? I'm not really diggin this whole 'CAPTURE THE MONSTERS WITH CARDS' or whatever, but I do love the character development between Sakura and Shaoran, whom I first saw in Tsubasa.

Which one would be better for seeing the love between Sakura and Shaoran? Manga or Anime?

THAT is what I really wanna see!!!

TSUBASA rocks, and they really are smart, because after reading Tsubasa, I wanna read all of their series...(u sorta have to tho)

Both a very good. I say just flip a coin and go with whatever. But if you're like me, you'd just get both :)

isn't cardcaptor like the same thing as that iother anime that starts with a "t"

Tsubasa? No, Tsubasa is a parallel universe that combines practically all of CLAMP's previous works which I believe their other manga, xxxHolic does too. Cardcaptor Sakura is completely different from Tsubasa.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest squishy*

i have this whole series and the movies on DVD muahaha~!! XD the non-dubbed version is def. much much better~ cardcaptor sakura was the one that got me into anime i love sakura+syaoran :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived