[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest genie828

I love the anime. I remember watching it on tv when I was little but didn't get to see all of them. But now many years later I finally watched all of them. The first time was english dubbed so I had no idea that Touya and Yukito liked each other until I saw the Japanese one with subs. ^_^ SO cute lol

But I wished that they had more about Sakura and Sharaon. Like their relationship and all. hehe

Also Touya was really hot. Gotta admit it. lol

Guest hyeminnie

i have seen this anime many times. but im really not satisfied with the ending.

sooo agreed.

but if you watch the second movie, it's quite satisfying, but i wish they would make another movie or season.

Guest aeisha

sooo agreed.

but if you watch the second movie, it's quite satisfying, but i wish they would make another movie or season.

what secong movie? do you mean the tsubasa chronicles?

unfortunately i didnt like the chronicles. i wanted the original sakura and lee. they should have make a season2. :(

• 3 months later...
Guest strawberry_hit

i watch this when i was in grade 8 but never finish it cause they never finish showing the show over in Aus...but finally get to finish it after years and years. It was wonderful really...full of cuteness..unrelastic relationship but still it's very enjoyable...but at the ending i still think they rush it too much. So i'm looking forward to atching the second movie..hopfully it could explain more and goes into mre depth about the relationship between sakura and syaoran and yukito and touya....

this series is love, but i do'nt thin it could handle another sesason...is the manga that different from the anime series...i've never read it before...does it comes in english?

Guest hyeminnie

what secong movie? do you mean the tsubasa chronicles?

unfortunately i didnt like the chronicles. i wanted the original sakura and lee. they should have make a season2. :(

oh,no, i'm talking about the cardcaptor sakura series.

there's a second movie called 'the last card' or something like that and it picks up a couple months after shaoran leaves for hong kong. and sakura and shaoran deal with their feelings for each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fudgee.

one of the first animes i had ever watched and grew to love. actually, if you guys have watched the movies then maybe you'll be a wee bit more satisfied.

• 2 months later...

This is very nostalgic i remember watching when i was 14 years old in 2002. I like Kerberos the first time i saw that yellow funny and moddy thing xD And when it was revelied that he is addicted to candy i liked him even more

• 5 months later...
Guest theluckystar

I remember watching the dubbed version on tv as a kid lol!

It's a very cute story. Kero was my favorite ahaha.

I watched the entire series about 2-3 years ago,

but the youtube channel is now deleted or suspended or something.

I'm currently trying to look for the dvds and what-not on ebay.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ordersvank

omg I love ccs. It's my first anime.... wait its the second anime I have ever watched. I rewatched the entire series like 3 times already and I also saw the 2 movies. I don't watch the dub version, only the original jap version with sub :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

I love Cardcaptor Sakura! It was my first ever anime and I used to go to the video rental store and rent all of them repeatedly. As I was younger I didn't really have a problem with the dubbing, which now, years later I realise, suck. So, subs for the win! Japanese sounds better anyway, haha.
Did anybody else watch the second move? I HAD SO MANY OTP FEELS FOR SYAORAN AND SAKURA. But the ending, obviously on purpose, pissed me off.

• 5 months later...

I loveeeeeed CCS. I still do! I recorded all episodes on VHS and watch it over and over. I even tried to make her costumes before I ever knew what cosplay was. Haha,

Archived