[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

My sister simply adores Card Captor Sakura, especially Sakura. She has tons of posters in her room and she goes gaga for anything Card Captor Sakura. I really want to get the whole series for her one day. It's so cute! Keroberos and Suppi chan ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

I remember watching this on TV in Korea like 5 years ago.

It was one of my favorite after Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach.

I sound like a little kid. Haha..

Guest koumi

awww i loved this show xD

i even had an email named after it

gosh i wish it still played on tv

You can still watch all the episodes and movies on youtube. Hopefully you can find older uploads because of the new rule on youtube.

Guest sueko

i could send you the whole manga series through yousendit lol cause i forgot which manga scanlator group i got it from lol >.< just pm me >.Ov

can you send me the manga series>>>^__^V *v-power brings happiness.*J

Guest chopsticksandspoon

wa! i was addicted to this! we even bought the cards pack and where pretending to be sakura and looking for them all over school. ahehe..! so much fun...

yukito was my angel. ahehe... ^.^

Guest IM TOKKI

This was what got me into manga. =)

I remember back in like seventh grade when i was obsessed, i used to wish that i could just go into her world and live with her. Her world seemed so PERFECT to me. It still does actually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest p0ck3tchange

i heard about the continuation, something about syaoran and sakura being older and slightly different. i forgot what it was called. does anyone know if that manga's any good??

i LOVE cardcaptor sakura, especially the later stuff. syaoran and sakura are absolutely adorable~

i heard about the continuation, something about syaoran and sakura being older and slightly different. i forgot what it was called. does anyone know if that manga's any good??

i LOVE cardcaptor sakura, especially the later stuff. syaoran and sakura are absolutely adorable~

^it's called Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle. It's not a continuation, it's more like a parallel universe dealie. And I have a couple of the Enlish volumes at home translated by Del Rey (they are friggin awesome) and I love it! Haven't finished watching the anime yet, but it's pretty good. But it's nothing like CCS, so don't expect to find the same stuff, but it's so nice to see the characters again ^^

Guest SlashMySoul

I loved this anime and still love it ;D Its so adorable! Sakura is so cute, sakura and lee make a nice couple xD All the outfits always look so cute <3

Archived