[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krnshort1

i love this anime!!!!

its been a gajillion years since i've lasted watched it.

can anyone post up a link where i can download it

or upload?

thanks in advance

Guest >.^v adorkable

i love this anime!!!!

its been a gajillion years since i've lasted watched it.

can anyone post up a link where i can download it

or upload?

thanks in advance

you can go to boxtorrents.com and dl the torrent for the whole series :P boxtorrent has lost of seeders so not of its torrents end up dead so yea... its a good place to dl fast and easy or just dl from the other anime fan subbers like : anime-galaxy, or OmegAnime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

card captor's the bomb!!! omg touya is hotttttttttttttttt. im watching some episodes again!!! li and sakura's so cute. i never got to finish this

Guest sweet_pai

This is a favorite anime, tomoyo is the coolest. Do you think she know she's Sakura's cousin? otherwise i think tomoyo is a lesbian, you get that vibe though.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hmmm...i read one manga about it on i thnk the second season or something and she was trapped or something (my memories fuzzy now..)

Guest RagingHEART

lol cardcaptor sakura!!

it wuz lyk the SECOND anime that i watched xD my cousin and i were totally addicted to it!

sakura's so kute ^_^ and clueless sometimes

Everyone keeps talking about teh manga...where do you read it?

^ For those who live in Australia. You can buy the manga and DVD's in borders. ^__^

i just finished anime yesterday and it was so cute!!! i thought shaoran was gay but i realized he was just getting attracted to the power of the moon. i really wanted to see more of shaoran and sakura's cute romantic scenes!!! so lovely hee hee. toya's the bomb! so hottt

Archived