[MANGA/ANIME] Cardcaptor Sakura

strawberrii chuuu

Guest umbanana

i used to be completely craaaazy over ccs!!!

i had all the stickers, toys, and the cards and stuff =D

actually i still relli relli love it =D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

i like the japanese version better then the english dubb. Stupid WB had to edit A LOT OF GOOD STUFF >__<. Anywho, it was a good series even though it was mostly talking then action =(

• 3 months later...
Guest ADORE.you

ehehe cardcaptor sakura .. favourite anime of all time ^^ .. the outfits were so adorable =) and how can i forget the sakura/li relationship xD i'm gonna have to go and buy them .. its hard watching the end of season 3 and not knowing what happens.. i gotta find the movie =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SUNNYsideUp

Goshers, I think this is the 2nd anime I've seen when I first got introduced to anime xD (first was Sailormoon yay!) It's still my all time fave ^__^v

I just got the Clow Card set and there were a few cards that I do not remeber seeing in the aime. They are the Through, Libra, Wave, and Bubbles Cards. I know Sakura transformed the Libra, Wave, and Bubbles but I don't think the Through Card was introduced. Does anyone know when it was introduced and were the Bubbles, Wave and Libra cards FIRST introduced when she transformed them into Sakura Cards?

Guest telurgoreng

This is my most favorite anime. I love the manga too! My most favorite too! Does anybody know what's the year that CCS first released? I like the scene where Hiiragizawa Eriol kissed Sakura's hands. And Amamiya Sonomi is so funny. But Tomoyo, gee, she loves Sakura!

• 2 months later...
Guest periwinkles03

i do like this anime....

ahmmm... i been watch inone channel in our local television when i saw an anime which is the chracter is the one who are in sakura.... but its really different story

• 4 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

well....i rewatch this anime two time just this summer...i love it alot. i hated the amercian ver. yes...i love it alot...especailly kero, li and yue!!

there soo cute and hot!

AHH! I love this Anime.. i guess this is one of the ones that got me hooked on Anime.

Hehehe, I hate the American version.. sometimes they change they story plot -_-.

My favorite character was Melin.. hehe.. loved her fighting clothes.

Guest tiramisuu

omg ccs!! it was the anime that got me interested in anime [=

sakura & syaoran so cute <3

the dubbed version wasn`t even half as good as the original..

i miss ccs..

i still remember obsessing about it..

gaahh seems like so long ago T^T .

i shall rewatch it someday ^-^

Guest bitna<3

there is a good forum called cardcaptor redeamer or something. You guys should check it out.

I have like 30 episodes and both movies on my ipod ^^

I'm reading the Manhwa of it.

i love madison in the manhwa sooooo funny

• 3 months later...
Guest puffparty

OMG~ I used to wake up 6:00 in the morning just to watch it!

But then they cut it~ >__< And watching it online is kinda pointless since it's fuzzy >w<

i really love this anime......especially the characters.... :D , could someopne tell me what's the ending of this anime???.... tanx...

Eriol reveals himself to Sakura and has her perform a final test. I believe it's to transform the Light and the Dark cards from Clow Cards to Sakura Cards. She manages to do it when Kero and Yue merge with her staff and Syaoran helps her out. Syaoran then confesses to her that he loves her (man I was waiting forever for that). Then Eriol tells Sakura that everything is over, his purpose of helping her change her cards is done and so he's going back to England. He tells him how he is the reincarnation of Clow and that he holds his memories and tells Yue he can talk to him whenever he feels like reminiscing the past, but that Eriol is not Clow so Yue shouldn't feel upset that he's with Sakura now. Then comes the part where Syaoran tells Sakura that he has to go back to Hong Kong. This pushes Sakura to assess how she really feels about Syaoran and she comes to the conclusion that she loves him. So she rushes to the airport and sends him off. She asks Syaoran if she can have the teddy bear he made and he says yes. She doesn't actually tell him she loves him since it's supposed to lead in to the movie.

Hope that answers your questions. I liked the way the manga ended it better.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AznFever

Haha I haven't seen CCS in so long..and the fact that it was my first anime then manga makes me feel ashamed of myself...

Oh well I still <3 it!! Tsubasa was like an intercross within an intercross of Clamp..(does that even make sense? ^0^)

Too bad it doesn't show what happen after the movies....Kinda was >:( but I went to the manga and it wasn't

even there!!(the ending I mean to the anime series). *sigh* yea watching on the internet is kinda fuzzy, or they dub the voices

(which totally ruins the show >.<) but some sites(like the one i did go to) was pretty good..but then again it all depends on how much

you wanna download and kill your computer....=^-^=

Archived