From e__rin_12 , the second pic - I am not sure if this is one of the mom from Ugly Duckling. The hashtag said so. If yes then it would be the cutest thing ever.

Edit: wait, never mind, the mom did come :D. They gave her flowers , can be seen from this clip here (Credit action1030 )

• Like 3

Lee Jung Jae. Jung somin (not jeonsomin). Ko Sung Hee (guest on rm before). Lee Jungshin from CN blue and many others. Hwanjine PD came as well.

You can use the Korean tag of barambarambaram to see on IG. i cant copy it on the phone. 

As far as I know , JSJ having radio schedule and LKS is probably filming. Not sure about the rest of RM.

(For one thing I dont like is people on IG started to whine and criticize JH celebs friends who do not come to support - most of her famous friends have a very hectic schedule - not showing up here does not mean they are not friends. )

Let s all pray that her movie will generate a lot of profit :D

P.S ah sorry i didnt realize it was already answered. Anyways I am just getting too excited these days - how am i supposed to cope with a less active time of news when this promotion period ends

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

Lee Jung Jae. Jung somin (not jeonsomin). Ko Sung Hee (guest on rm before). Lee Jungshin from CN blue and many others. Hwanjine PD came as well.

You can use the Korean tag of barambarambaram to see on IG. i cant copy it on the phone. 

As far as I know , JSJ having radio schedule and LKS is probably filming. Not sure about the rest of RM.

(For one thing I dont like is people on IG started to whine and criticize JH celebs friends who do not come to support - most of her famous friends have a very hectic schedule - not showing up here does not mean they are not friends. )

Let s all pray that her movie will generate a lot of profit :D

P.S ah sorry i didnt realize it was already answered. Anyways I am just getting too excited these days - how am i supposed to cope with a less active time of news when this promotion period ends

Oh good to see you back coffeecoffee, heh i'm thinking the same love how everyday when  wake up I see news of Song Ji Hyo either attending a show, photoshoot, press conference etc. we have been very spoiled lately, she is really working hard!

I love the fact that everytime she had an event the past month she was trending nr. 1 on Naver, and today is no exception for our queen

• Like 2

guys have you seen this news? whle it did cross my mind what Song Ji Hyo and Kang Ho Dong could start and host a show together, seeingtheir amazing chemistry this did not cross my mind, Song Ji Hyo might be joining another show

Song Ji-Hyo Might Be the First “Daughter” on SBS Show ‘My Little Old Boy’

Actress Song Ji-hyo was recently a special MC for the past couple of episode of “My Little Old Boy.” Now, she may go from host to cast.

My Little Old Boy Image source – OSEN News, SBS

Song Ji-hyo joined Shin Dong-yup and Seo Jang-hoon as a special MC for SBS’s entertainment program “My Little Old Boy.” During the March 18 and 25 episodes, the mothers of the show vied for her attention and she interacted well with both Shin and Seo. However, in light of recent comments made by the program’s director, she might go from host of the show to a cast member.

Song’s appearance on the show seems to have left a big impression on director Kwak Seung-yeong. On March 25, Kwak told OSEN News that “after I recorded with Song Ji-hyo, I felt it was possible to have ‘My Little Old Girl.'” Further, the moment that seems to have left the most significant impact happened towards the end of the March 25 episode.

When the mothers asked which of their sons would be the ideal son-in-law for Song Ji-hyo‘s mother, she offered to make a call right away to ask her directly. During the short conversation, the actress’s mother jokingly asked why the show did not feature any daughters on the show. While a joke, it was electrifying.

Kwak said, “her mother too seems like a really interesting person. While she said she wouldn’t do the show [during the call], if she did I think she would openly express her feeling and thought when she see’s her daughter.” Song Ji-hyo’s mother demonstrated this quality during the call where she commented on how much the actress drinks and how she’ll fall asleep on the sofa without washing up once drunk.

While nothing has been confirmed it would be a nice change of pace to have featured daughters as a special — if not a permanent addition.

Source: http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/song-ji-hyo-might-first-daughter-sbs-show-little-old-boy/

She already has an upcoming beauty show "Song Ji Hyo's beautiful life" her own reality show " I am jihyo-unnie" that shows her daily life, and with this she would literally be everywhere, i don't know how she would be able to find time to join another show, her shedule is already packed what do you guys think?

• Like 4

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Current Movie "What a Man Wants" Upcoming Drama 2018 "Romantic Comedy King" Upcoming Beauty Show "Song Ji Hyo's Beautiful Life"