Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

21 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, Me too.... Looking forward to it... I am glad they are finally saying a little more about it...
Yes, I actually saw videos of this storm...

Here is a bit more:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this video. I hope we could get MORE news/updates about this upcoming drama. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Actress Kang Da-hyun from Red Line Entertainment is starring in the new MBC weekend drama "My Love, My Cure".  Can't wait for  October. :P So many to look forward to on YJH soon.

Go Jun Hee And Yeon Jung Hoon In Talks To Star In Upcoming OCN Drama

b59eef2759aa4444a1e08bc4af15a7b7.jpeg?s=

Go Jun Hee and Yeon Jung Hoon may be appearing in upcoming OCN drama “Possessed” (literal translation).

On September 3, a source from OCN stated, “We are currently reviewing format and casting.”

“Possessed” is about a serial killer who died from the death penalty and a detective who put him behind bars 20 years ago. Their souls are summoned to the present, where evil and the forces trying to stop it fight.

Yeon Jung Hoon is in talks to play the male lead Oh Soo Hyuk, the head of TK Group and one of the youngest managing heads of a group in the world. Go Jun Hee has been offered the role of Hong Seo Jung, a woman who hides the spiritual energy she wields.

“Possessed” is currently in discussion to air in January 2019.

Source (1) / soompi news

9 hours ago, willenette said:

“Possessed” is about a serial killer who died from the death penalty and a detective who put him behind bars 20 years ago. Their souls are summoned to the present, where evil and the forces trying to stop it fight.

Thank you, @willenette. Sounds interesting. I hope he accepts. I am glad he is doing more drama.

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Go Joon-hee and Yeon Jung-hoon Courted for OCN's "Possession"

photo999161.jpg

Are you sick of exorcisms yet? If yes, too bad, because OCN has more spirit shenanigans in store for us. If you're complete suckers for the supernatural like I am, welcome, although there might be a bit of a cringeworthy twist in this one. OCN's latest addition is drama "Possession", which is currently wooing Go Joon-hee and Yeon Jung-hoon for main roles.

"Possession" is about an absolute evil disturbing the natural order of things by summoning the soul of a serial killer executed 20 years ago, and about the summoning of the detective's soul who originally caught the serial killer, in order to put an end to this chronicle of evil. The drama will possibly air in January, but neither the cast or the details of the production have been decided yet.

If Go Joon-hee accepts, she will be playing Hong Seo-jeong, a woman who has spiritual abilities, but lives her life hiding them. She is a complex character who is perceived as mentally unstable by others, since she is seen talking to people who aren't there. When she discovers that an evil spirit is trying to affect the world, she begins a fight to stop it. Very "Black" of you, drama.

Yeon Jung-hoon is courted for Oh Soo-hyeok, the representative of TK Group, one of the country's top 10 corporations, who reached his position at a young age. He is someone held in high regard due to his charitable activities, such as donations and special projects in support of the underprivileged. Oh he sounds evil alright.

The piece which shares the details of his character also reports this as a story about the unbelievable connection between an ordinary detective with the unavoidable fate of hosting another soul in his body, and a woman who was born to be a psychic, but who struggles to live an ordinary life like everyone else. Again, I'm trying not to think "Black", but I do.

What really gets me is the next bit, which I take with a grain of salt. According to this piece, while the series is about fighting evil spirits, rather than being filled with horror and thrills, it's a warm, human love story. So are we to expect a warm fuzzy romance amidst demons taking over the world? Now you're scaring me, series.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Translation : Hancinema

• 2 months later...

12 K-Drama Couples That Took Their “Reel” Romance To “Real” Wedding Bells

Can you believe it’s already been a year since Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki tied the knot? It was the wedding of the decade, with fans all over the world congratulating the couple and the media in a frenzy to cover. The union between the two stars was even more special due to the fact that they met on a drama set, taking their “reel” romance to “real” romance. Song-Song shippers rejoiced as they saw their drama favorites find true love with each other. And it’s not the first time onscreen chemistry bled into real life. Let’s take a look at other K-drama couples who made shippers’ dreams sail by tying the knot in real life.

Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In

han-ga-in-yeon-jung-hoon-540x423.jpg

Han Ga In met Yeon Jung Hoon on the set of the 2003 drama “Yellow Handkerchief.” The couple got married in 2005.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 1 month later...

Song Sae Byuk, Go Jun Hee, Yeon Jung Hoon, Jo Han Sun, And More Test Their Teamwork For New Drama

OCN’s upcoming ghost-chasing thriller “Possessed” (literal title) has released photos from its first script reading.

“Possessed” is about detective Kang Pil Sung (played by Song Sae Byuk) who has a pure soul and psychic Seo Jung (played by Go Jun Hee) who has psychic energy, and their story of chasing after spirits that commit crimes after possessing people’s bodies.

This drama, which will be OCN’s first original series of 2019, promises to keep viewers on their toes with an exciting, heartwarming story that will make them laugh as well.

At the script reading, director Choi Do Hoon and writer Park Hee Kang were joined by the cast which includes Song Sae Byuk, Go Jun Hee, Yeon Jung Hoon, Jo Han Sun, Park Sang Min, Lee Won Jong, Gil Hae Yeon, Jang Hyuk Jin, Park Jin Woo, Kwon Hyuk Hyun, Won Hyun Jun, and more. The script reading had a fun atmosphere and the actors encouraged one another throughout the meeting.

Song Sae Byuk and Go Jun Hee, who are taking on the thriller genre and appearing on OCN for the first time, shyly greeted one another before transforming into their respective characters. Song Sae Byuk’s comical and serious acting led the script reading while Go Jun Hee perfectly transformed into her lovely, sassy character.

Yeon Jung Hoon said, “Since it’s an OCN drama, there are many factors that will surprise many of you.” The actor then got into character as he read his lines as Oh Soo Hyuk, the director of TK Group who is 10th in the business world. He surprised the staff with his transformation into this evil character.

Yeon-Jung-Hoon.jpg

The staff commented, “The actors brought to life the unique traits of their characters and watching them test their teamwork for the first time was like watching them filming on set. This kind of realistic acting is being continued on the set as well. Please look forward to the first episode.”

“Possessed” will premiere on February 13 at 11 p.m. KST.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] "Possessed" Launches Promotion With Script Reading Stills

photo1023777.jpg

OCN's upcoming 'soul-tracking thriller', "Possessed", has managed to sneak Yeon Jung-hoon's confirmation right past me, but he's here, and ready to rock the channel once more, this time as a villain. He joins Song Sae-byeok and Go Joon-hee in this ever so popular genre of Korean drama as of late.

The script reading shows us the extended cast, and we have some names I hadn't read about before as well. Present at the event were PD Choi Do-hoon, writer Park Hee-gang, actors Song Sae-byeok, Go Joon-hee, Yeon Jung-hoon, Jo Han-sun, Park Sang-min, Lee Won-jong, Kil Hae-yeon, Jang Hyuk-jin, Park Jin-woo-II, Kwon Hyuk-hyun, Won Hyun-joon and more.

photo1023776.jpg

We've already seen news of Jo Han-sun as a surgeon, and Lee Won-jong as a detective, and the news attached to the piece also lets us know that Park Jin-woo-II plays fellow detective Choi Nam-hyeon, and Kwon Hyuk-hyun plays the youngest homicide detective,

Kim Joon-hyeong. It's an OCN drama, so crime has to be abundant, after all.

The series might also have a few special tricks up its sleeve. "Since it's an OCN drama, there are many things that will surprise you", says Yeon Jung-hoon. He already scores one point on the surprise scale, because the "Vampire Prosecutor" fandom expected a different return. We're still salty, OCN.

"Possessed" is looking great casting-wise, and I can't wait for the promotional goodies to follow. Give me those sweet posters, teasers, and anything else our heart could desire. "Possessed" is about a detective with great instincts and a psychic who wants to lead a normal life chasing an evil spirit committing crimes while possessing humans. It will premiere on February 13th at 23:00 KST.

photo1023771.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the updates, @willenette
I am glad too, that he has several possible projects coming up. I am watching him in My Healing Love...

~~~~~~~~~~

e25741cba34b4f36993647876152d626.jpeg?s=

Yeon Jung Hoon Reveals Han Ga In Is Pregnant At 2018 MBC Drama Awards

Actor Yeon Jung Hoon made a surprising announcement at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards!

On December 30, Yeon Jung Hoon attended MBC’s year-end award ceremony at the MBC Media Center in Seoul, where he won a Top Excellence Award for his performance in “My Healing Love.”

During his acceptance speech, the actor surprised the crowd by suddenly revealing that his wife, actress Han Ga In, was pregnant with their second child.

Yeon Jung Hoon first expressed his gratitude to Han Ga In by saying, “I also want to thank my wife, who is always cheering me on from home and who is my No. 1 fan—and of whom I am also the No. 1 fan—as well as my daughter.”

He then announced, “Actually, we will be welcoming a new member of our family next year. I hope that the baby is born healthy and strong and that we all live happily together.”

Yeon-Jung-Hoon2.jpg

Yeon-Jung-Hoon-2.jpg

Congratulations to Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In!

source

• Like 1

Dramas Coming To Improve The First Half Of Your 2019

The new year is starting off with some exciting drama premieres! There are plenty of great actors, thrilling plots, and more to come, and it looks like we’re in for lots of romance, suspense, fun, and intrigue in 2019.

Check out what dramas are coming up in the first half of the year below!

Please note that titles and premiere dates may change.

“Possessed”

Song-Sae-Byuk-Go-Jun-Hee-Yeon-Jung-Hoon-

Starring: Song Sae Byuk, Go Jun Hee, Yeon Jung Hoon, Jo Han Sun

Detective Kang Pil Sung (Song Sae Byuk) and psychic Seo Jung (Go Jun Hee) chase after spirits that commit crimes after taking over people’s bodies.

“Possessed” will premiere on February 13 on OCN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 2 months later...

Two new dramas, 'Possessed' and 'Big Issue,' soar on weekly TV chart

SEOUL, March 13 (Yonhap) -- Two new semiweekly drama series soared to take positions No. 2 and No. 3 on the weekly TV program chart in their debut on the small screen last week, data showed Wednesday.

"Possessed," a Wednesday-Thursday series by cable channel OCN that started last week, garnered a Content Power Index (CPI) score of 249.8 for the week of Feb. 4-10, landing on the weekly TV chart at No. 2, according to the chart data released by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea.

SBS' new drama series with 36 episodes, "Big Issue," debuted on the chart as No. 3, garnering a CPI score of 241.2 in its first week of screening.

The two newcomers both explore subject matters fairly new to the small screen. "Possessed," starring Song Sae-byeok, Go Joon-hee and Yeon Jung-hoon, is a cop comedy dealing with exorcism.

Playing the lead role of a timid, but professional, police investigator, Song fluidly moves between charismatic action scenes and comic performance.

The CPI, created by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea, measures the level of popularity, social media presence and influence on consumer behavior of entertainment TV programs aired on the three major terrestrial networks -- MBC, SBS and KBS -- and the seven cable channels owned by CJ ENM, including tvN, Mnet and OCN, during prime time.

JTBC, another cable network that airs some highly popular entertainment shows and dramas, is not included in the measurement.

(skipped unrelated.....)

pbr@yna.co.kr
(END)

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, irilight said:

Thank you for the good news, @willenette.
I hope they continue to go strong...

A couple of  stills from Possessed.

source: 935 Ent.

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. You know, I almost forgot that he's in it - hehehe - until I saw some news about this series. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 2:29 AM, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing some captures from the drama. You know, I almost forgot that he's in it - hehehe - until I saw some news about this series. :lol:

@willenette, I started watching it, but now I find out it is coming to Netflix on Apr. 3. So I will wait to watch it there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a5ba163860a04afe8158ee396d18f62c.jpeg?s=

Yeon Jung Hoon Explains Why He Feels Apologetic To Pregnant Wife Han Ga In

In a recent interview, actor Yeon Jung Hoon talked about his wife Han Ga In’s second pregnancy.

Yeon Jung Hoon first revealed the happy news last December, through an unexpected announcement at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards. While accepting a Top Excellence Award for his performance in the drama “My Healing Love,” the actor surprised everyone by suddenly announcing, “Actually, we will be welcoming a new member of our family next year. I hope that the baby is born healthy and strong and that we all live happily together.”

When asked if he had received Han Ga In’s permission to make the announcement, Yeon Jung Hoon confirmed that he had discussed it with his wife beforehand. He explained, “[Han Ga In] told me, ‘If I keep visiting the doctor’s office, people will end up finding out anyway, so you might as well go out there and tell them in a cool way.’ So I did.”

The actor also confessed that the pregnancy had not been planned, revealing, “We didn’t have any plans for a second child. But pregnancy isn’t something you can plan. If the heavens give us [a child], we’re happy to receive one.”Yeon Jung Hoon went on to share that he felt sorry for not being able to help his wife with child care while he was filming his acting projects. “I feel sorry, but what can I do?” he lamented. “I simply have to do better the rest of the time, [when I’m not filming a project]. When our second child is born, I’m going to work hard to take care of him or her.”

Yeon-Jung-Hoon.jpg

Once again, congratulations to the happy couple!

source

18 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, I started watching it, but now I find out it is coming to Netflix on Apr. 3. So I will wait to watch it there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeon Jung Hoon Explains Why He Feels Apologetic To Pregnant Wife Han Ga In

In a recent interview, actor Yeon Jung Hoon talked about his wife Han Ga In’s second pregnancy.

Yeon Jung Hoon first revealed the happy news last December, through an unexpected announcement at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards. While accepting a Top Excellence Award for his performance in the drama “My Healing Love,” the actor surprised everyone by suddenly announcing, “Actually, we will be welcoming a new member of our family next year. I hope that the baby is born healthy and strong and that we all live happily together.”

When asked if he had received Han Ga In’s permission to make the announcement, Yeon Jung Hoon confirmed that he had discussed it with his wife beforehand. He explained, “[Han Ga In] told me, ‘If I keep visiting the doctor’s office, people will end up finding out anyway, so you might as well go out there and tell them in a cool way.’ So I did.”

The actor also confessed that the pregnancy had not been planned, revealing, “We didn’t have any plans for a second child. But pregnancy isn’t something you can plan. If the heavens give us [a child], we’re happy to receive one.”Yeon Jung Hoon went on to share that he felt sorry for not being able to help his wife with child care while he was filming his acting projects. “I feel sorry, but what can I do?” he lamented. “I simply have to do better the rest of the time, [when I’m not filming a project]. When our second child is born, I’m going to work hard to take care of him or her.”

Once again, congratulations to the happy couple!

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the info about his drama to be shown on Netflix - NICE. Aside from waiting for this here I will also wait for the DVD copy to be out in the market. Congratulations again to the couple for having their 2nd baby soon. I'm sure he's so very happy. :P

• Like 1

Hi @irilight & @willenette, thank you for update about the drama! Please keep doing it for us. I am very appreciate! The drama is a little bit scared but it’s interesting. Ep.10 is so amazing. I can’t wait to see the next episode.

Edited by Elile
Na
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Elile said:

Hi @irilight & @willenette, thank you for update about the drama! Please keep doing it for us. I am very appreciate! The drama is a little bit scared but it’s interesting. Ep.10 is so amazing. I can’t wait to see the next episode.

Thank you @Elile
Now that Netflix has uploaded the episodes, I am going to start watching it all over again.

New stills.

photo1050144.jpg

photo1050138.jpg

photo1050132.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 8:44 AM, irilight said:

Thank you @Elile
Now that Netflix has uploaded the episodes, I am going to start watching it all over again.

New stills.

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the stills. :P Congratulations to the couple that they had their second child on Monday. I heard that she gave birth to a boy at 2 p.m. at a hospital in Seoul. Both the mother and child are healthy and they are getting the rest that they need.

• Like 1