Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

jink,nooo aneyo don´t stop posteing them i gotta have my dose of KANG JI HWAN sexiness and cuteness per day :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

susymoon...hahaha...of course not...i need my daily dose of ji hwan also.

There was news on the Japanese FC that JH fell off the horse while practicing horseback riding and hurt his leg. However, it's not serious and should not affect the shooting. :sweatingbullets: Let's all hope that he takes care of himself and stays healthy.

Jinkzz, Movie Week magazine with So JiSub (goes on sale in Japan 10/25) on the cover will feature 12 pages of Ji Hwan ... interview and photos.

huskydawg...omg...i hope he is really okay...knowing how dedicated he is to his work, i am sure that he will try his best to continue with filming...I am with you in hoping he will take better care of himself...Can't wait to get my own copy of movieweek...will prolly get here in the States early November...thanks for the news and info.

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From dramabeans.com

“Civil Servant” kicks off filming, wishes self luck

October 16th, 2008 // by javabeans

October 13 marked the official start for work on the romantic action comedy Civil Servant Level 7 [7급공무원], starring Kim Haneul as a sexy veteran spy and Kang Ji-hwan as a newbie agent on his first secret mission chasing Russian industrial spies who work for an illegal crime organization, in an attempt to prevent the proliferation of dangerous chemical weapons. (So many things to giggle at in the description. What’s not to love?)

Cast and crew performed the opening spiritual rites for good luck, and filming commenced in the city of Suwon on the following day.

The film is directed by Shin Tae-ra (of Black House) and also stars Kang Shin-il (Public Enemy Returns, Golden Bride), Ryu Seung-ryong (Painter of the Wind), and Jang Young-nam (Women in the Sun) in supporting roles. Also in attendance were several dozens of Japanese fans (attracted by Kang Ji-hwan, no doubt — not that I blame them!), some of whom sported T-shirts bearing Kang’s name.

Civil Servant Level 7 is looking at an early 2009 release.

Via Arts News

picture credit : as labeled and dramabeans.com

civil1.jpg

civil2.jpg

civil3.jpg

civil4.jpg

civil5.jpg

civil6.jpg

aa.. thanx for 7 grade latest news jinkzz...

finali there are some photos where JH and KHN were together.. hehe..

huskydawg.. thanx for the info.. Ji Hwan fell from the horse.. ??Hope he`s not got serious injuries there...

hi sophia...

hi susymoon..yups.. his walk is cute.. hehe

you've seen the drama? do you know where to d/l?

no jinkzz.. i havent watch this.. i saw its clip in youtube.. hehe

so i saw the girl face and expression.. she looked old there hehe

but ji hwan..aaa.. he`s young and handsome..!!

hi greenana.. yes He is a Hot guy..!! hehe

Kang Ji Hwan is a HOTTIE...he's so handsome.

hello greenana...welcome to ji hwan thread

no jinkzz.. i havent watch this.. i saw its clip in youtube.. hehe

so i saw the girl face and expression.. she looked old there hehe

but ji hwan..aaa.. he`s young and handsome..!!

zetta...ahhh...i thought youve seen it...i really want to see this one...but i dont know where

to get a copy

youth!fly to the sky screencaps

th_751af4fa1f600ad5b48f312e.jpg th_7983a9ec4a2f56312697918a.jpg th_7b1fb97e4db29c330cd7da2f.jpg

th_836fff244eb7303f8744f994.jpg th_88552c2db0e42f38349bf783.jpg th_8adcfe03dfce59e708fa933e.jpg

Archived