Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

spotted he is wearing the buddist beed in his hand leaft hand. What does that mean> ? He is buddist??

hi deemei...probably another accesory

Thanks zetta & Jink for the mnay photo from JH old drama^^

hi Sophia...youre welcome dear

hi everyone...my connection has been bad these 2 days...probably to do with singtel...

jinkz..hye...thanks for the 7th grade stuff..i agree that his outfits as well as his hairstyle so far resembles those he wore on 90 days...supposed the PD is trying to relive those days in this new movie..heheh...

thowysg...i can totally understand your frustration since i had that same problem which persisted for 3 weeks and up until last week...mine was resolved by changing the wireless router...youre welcome dear...love his hairstyle and outfits in this movie...a nice change .

Hello all Jihwan fans!

Hi jinkzz :), yes, agrees with you. He looks so suave in those 7 Grade Civil Servant Pictures. But he seems tired from his look.. :unsure: Thanks again for the pictures and updates :)

hye...he's probably tired from the hectic schedule of filming the movie

Hi everyone!!! As far as I can remember, when I joined KJH's thread, it is in page 196... but now it's almost 400!!!

yup, we are almost there...19 pages to go

hello riehae...welcome to Ji Hwan thread

hi Eling...me, either...ive only seen the first and last episode of STLD...might re-watch it just to see ji hwan...hehehe

Ji Hwan at 7 grade set

1b59c001899580cd277fb51b.jpg

credit as labeled and baidu

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anneyyong EVERYONE!

WOW i miss the THREAD!

haven't post here by awhile! haha! :lol:

HOW IS EVERYONE? still no new pics of 7Grade? :lol:

hi sayroo..

there are some pics KJH and KHN pics of 7 grade..

but still no pics where they were together.. hehe

4-5.jpg

hehehe.. okay sayroo...

jinkzz.. have you ever found 90 days presscon videos..??

thanx..

zetta...I cant remember if i uploaded them to youtube or they are still sitting in "for youtube upload " folder in my other laptop...i know i have a lot of videos there that i wasnt able to upload...will check later

Ji Hwan in NS episode 40

th_1e0f7a8d48530608b31bba28.jpg th_1f3aa6c3aa04354fb319a839.jpg th_228c6c384fe6ae3997ddd83c.jpg th_3905bade1da9ee42ccbf1a36.jpg th_390cb3a152274d9147106439.jpg

oke jinkzz.. i never seen any videos of 90 days presscon..please.. if you have some..let me see them.. hehe

there`s only an interview (i didnt remeber which television station was that) in youtube..

zetta...i think i have press conference videos for 90 days...ill have to double check later though 'coz i might be mistaken since i have tons of Ji Hwan video in my file

japanese magazine scan

th_img136.jpg

and a bigger KEJ cover scan

th_20081015202642_2246.jpg

credit dc kjh

*** click on thumbs to enlarge

Archived