jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lord_jedi

Hello everybody... ^^

^

I remember I giggle so much when I see him in Save the Last Dance. ^^

My finals is next week but I do hope Rough Cut DVD will be out after my exams finished. I wonder how much Rough Cut is making right now. Guess Ji Hwan must be so happy since the movie did very well. XDDD

Hello everybody... ^^

My finals is next week but I do hope Rough Cut DVD will be out after my exams finished. I wonder how much Rough Cut is making right now. Guess Ji Hwan must be so happy since the movie did very well. XDDD

hi lord_jedi...goodluck on your exams... as of last weekend, Rough Cut has reached more than 1.3 M ticket sales or almost 9 Billion won total gross

Guest sophia76

Dear zetta, this is a collage of the photo posted from JH in withTG cafe in last Spring (I don't remember the month, maybe April). This is Kris in JH home ^^

Welcome moja88! You are in the right place if you are crazy of him :P

Thanks zetta & Jink for the mnay photo from JH old drama^^

Guest thowysg

hi everyone...my connection has been bad these 2 days...probably to do with singtel...

jinkz..hye...thanks for the 7th grade stuff..i agree that his outfits as well as his hairstyle so far resembles those he wore on 90 days...supposed the PD is trying to relive those days in this new movie..heheh...

hi zetta..sophia...database...susymoon...deemei...ashlee...lord jedi & all jihwan fans!

Hello all Jihwan fans!

Hi jinkzz :), yes, agrees with you. He looks so suave in those 7 Grade Civil Servant Pictures. But he seems tired from his look.. :unsure: Thanks again for the pictures and updates :)

Hi zetta :) , thanks for posting the old pictures of Jihwan. Have you watch BSGS already? I love his style there and his character in the drama. :)

Hi thowsyg :) , yeah, his style is really similar to 90 days! :lol: The only thing different is that 7 Grade Civil Servant is not a melo one.. :lol: You are also having connection problem? My connection is also rather bad this few days. Mine is also Singtel..Ahhh, the page keeps on displaying ''ISP Error'' <_<

Hi lord_jedi, good luck for your exams! :)

Hello sophia,susymoon,database,tangtang,deemei and more!

welcome all new posters!

Funny Gif

a85da04ffd4c2226aec3ab6sc6.gif

*credit as labeled and baidu

++ edit again

7 Grade Civil Servant Fan Visit on 15th (sorry if posted before)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...0704&page=2

hai sophia.. thanx for telling its Yi Nok/Chris..:)

Hye.. i have watched BSGS finally.. event its in mandarin dub.. but my curiositywas bigger tghen my mood hearing its dub..hehe.. so i must watch this,, hehe..

Ji Hwan is so cute there.. mmm.. overall.. its quite entertain me... i love its story and every characters in it..hehe

hi deemei.. i think the bead he wore on his left hand was just accessories hehe.. we stil dont know his religion..hehe

hi thowysq.. valley..database...

Guest thowysg

Hello all Jihwan fans!

Hi thowsyg :) , yeah, his style is really similar to 90 days! :lol: The only thing different is that 7 Grade Civil Servant is not a melo one.. :lol: You are also having connection problem? My connection is also rather bad this few days. Mine is also Singtel..Ahhh, the page keeps on displaying ''ISP Error'' <_<

hi hye..thanks for the goodies..yes...it was so frustrating...i kept uninstalling & re-installing programs not thinking it's the ISP's fault..haha..so frustrating...

Guest thowysg

haha.. i joined KJH thread when itsin page 201 database.. hehe..

thowysq.. what is ISP..??

hi zetta..it's internet service provider.. :) there are 3 in s'pore..singtel..pacnet...starhub...but most of us are on singtel...& its connection isn't too stable lately...

He'll be having a movie Kim Ha Neul. Their last project together was the drama 90 days of love. It's good to see them working together again. Looking forward to the movie. Can't wait.

hello..

im sure he does...dont the dog with Yuri in my avie look like yi nok?

now that you mentioned this, both dogs look similar. hehe.. is the pictures of the dog, Yi Nok, really taken at Ji Hwan's house? i saw his picture in one of those pictures.

wah.. lots of screen caps from STLD. watched STLD last few years. but didn't managed to finish it. the dl speed is too slow.. >.<

i didn't know that KHN will be collaborating with Ji Hwan again in his new movie! from the BTS, it looks interesting. i like Ji Hwan's style in his upcoming movie. looking forward for more BTS..

thanks everyone for the goodies..

hello..

wah.. lots of caps from STLD. watched STLD last few years. but didn't managed to finish it. the dl speed is too slow.. >.<

i didn't know that KHN will be collaborating with Ji Hwan again in his new movie! from the BTS, it looks interesting. i like Ji Hwan's style in his upcoming movie. looking forward for more BTS..

thanks everyone for the goodies..

hehe.. yes eling.. they will collaborate again in comedy action movie 7 Grade..

they just started shooting a week ago.. hehe..

1-5.jpg

2-4.jpg

(posted by jaden at KHN thread)

Archived