Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophia76

Hi dears ~

I have just read the article in dramabeans about 7 Civil Servant ceremony. Thanks for reposting here!

Japanese fans are so lucky!!

hye...hehehe...i dont want suspense...i want more pictures and videos...Okay, i went and visited Triple dramawiki and is a little confused...isnt Ji Hwan taking over the part that Jung Il Woo vacated? If Jung Il Woo was supposedly the lead of Triple, wouldnt it be logical that when Ji Hwan takes over, he will be taking over the lead role as well?...Anyways, no need to stress over this for now...we will just have to wait and see...more often than not, dramawiki is unreliable source of info since just about anyone who has access to it can change any information...youre welcome on BSGS info...i just got it from BSGS thread...hehehe

I think from now to February (the presumed filming starting date) the situation could change many times.

Do you remember after HGD? We read many news about him. He had to take a break, to go to Japan for three months and in a short time he changed idea accepting the Rough Cut movie.

About Triple the situation could be similar. Till now there is a confirmed news about his participation in that drama and the cast/production is still confused.

We have to wait for now...

Of course I hope JH could have a main role in his next drama, but at the same time he could choose a second role if this is really interesting ^^

hello dear Jink, zetta, hye, zahiey92, susymoon & huskydawg & other fans here!

Have a good weekend ~

I have just read the article in dramabeans about 7 Civil Servant ceremony. Thanks for reposting here!

Japanese fans are so lucky!!

I think from now to February (the presumed filming starting date) the situation could change many times.

Do you remember after HGD? We read many news about him. He had to take a break, to go to Japan for three months and in a short time he changed idea accepting the Rough Cut movie.

About Triple the situation could be similar. Till now there is a confirmed news about his participation in that drama and the cast/production is still confused.

Of course I hope JH could have a main role in his next drama, but at the same time he could choose a second role if this is really interesting ^^

HI Sophia...youre welcome...true...nothing is definite in kdrama world until they have actual filming and showing of an episode...anything and everything could change...story focus could shift, cast could change, a drama could be dropped or postponed without any notice...all we can do is wait and see what happens between now and February( start of filming) or May ( airing)...one of the reasons why i dont like knowing way in advance what he is going to do...i like the way he surprised us with Rough Cut and 7 grade...we only had to agonize (whether we was going to be in it or not) for a short period of time...hehehe...In the meantime, we just have to enjoy pictures and videos of his current movie when they become available and look forward to the release of Rough Cut :)

Ji Hwan's Japan FanMeet dvd preview part 2

credit : Official japan website

youtube link:

Guest valley girl

Hi KJH Girlss!!

so.. who is Song Kang Ho..?? never heard about him..??hehe

what is his best project..??drama or movie..??

he is korean robert de Niro, jack nicholson somebody with high Skill actor in korea i think it will be good if KJh acting with him maybe in one movie at least he will known till hollywood haaha.. been played with song kang Ho

susymoon...we dont know much detail about the injury...according to Huskydawg's translation of a japanese article, Ji Hwan hurt his leg but it was just minor and wont affect filming

He Got an accident what happened with him ?? iam so late

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/h...ng/c2337ec5.jpg

KJH so tall he even taller that KSW? hhehehehe

hye...yes, YKS and LSG were added to the cast list before Ji Hwan ...and yes, me , too...can't wait to see him as a skater...skin-tight suit and all...hehehe...i dont think anybody has done a drama with this theme before...airing was pushed back from January to May 2009 but filming is supposed to start February of 2009 ( unless they moved it back to January 09 again)...Youre right LSG is a good actor but I still prefer Ji Hwan over him...lead role = more screen time...hehehe...what can I say? I'm selfish when it comes to Ji Hwan...I am extremely happy though that he is working with really good actors and very talented PD.

Hi jinkzz, i am sure he would be very hot if he is acting as a skater...i am imagining his style right now.. :lol: Yeah, this topic is defitnely very new..i am sure the ratings would be high since the lead actors are quite popular alongside with the PD.. :rolleyes: Yeah, i think everyone here is selfish when it comes to jihwan...We just hope to see more of him...hehe...

zetta...i wouldnt say it is impossible for him to play second lead in Triple...i just want him to play main lead for my own selfish reason...hehehehe...to see him more onscreen...youre right though, he is highly popular right now...Oh , I'm with you on being okay for him to play second lead to the likes of JDG, LBH, SKH, KMM...hehehe... Ji Hwan co-starring with SJS was a dream come true for me...other actors that i want to see Ji Hwan work with includes : Jang Hyuk, Kim Sun Ah, Go Hyun Jung, Han Ye Seul .

Yeah, i also wouldnt mind him playing the second lead if the main lead was LBH,SKH,SIG or other popular actors...I do hope that he would co-star with Han Ye Seul..i am sure their on-screen chemistry will be good.. :)

Hi sophia, yes, you are right. I remember there were many news of him right after HGD finishes airing. Yeah, there isnt many sites confirming his casting in Triple though i hope he would be in this... :)

Hello thowsyg,deemei,zetta,tangtang,susymoon,database,huskydawg,valleygirl and more!

jink and zetta,thx it´s a relief to know he´s ok

susymoon...yes, its good to know that he is okay :)

Hi jinkzz, i am sure he would be very hot if he is acting as a skater...i am imagining his style right now.. :lol: Yeah, this topic is defitnely very new..i am sure the ratings would be high since the lead actors are quite popular alongside with the PD.. :rolleyes: Yeah, i think everyone here is selfish when it comes to jihwan...We just hope to see more of him...hehe...

Yeah, i also wouldnt mind him playing the second lead if the main lead was LBH,SKH,SIG or other popular actors...I do hope that he would co-star with Han Ye Seul..i am sure their on-screen chemistry will be good.. :)

Hye...yes, the skating theme is such a novelty topic that i am sure a lot of people will find interesting...Triple will be his return to MBC after 3 years(?)...his last project with them was 90 days... Hope he gets his ratings wish this time around...i remember his wish to get ratings past 20% mark when he was doing HGD ...I am hoping that with the PD and cast, they will be able to get a high ratings ' though popular cast doesnt always translates to high ratings...remember 3D1M and WIAN?...we can only wait and see...hehehe...yes, i agree with you that Ji Hwan and Ye Seul will probably have a good on-screen chemistry.

thanks for the link,i ve watched the entertainment relay and jihwan is so adorable plus drop dead gorgeous.so jealous with the girl,i wish i can get free hugs from our jihwan.huhu.he really is a very good son and that makes him a lot sexier than ever.btw,anyone from malaysia,i wonder where do i find BSGS.I ve ordered 90 days and i cant wait to watch it,i am sure i m gonna have to prepare lot of tissues.huhu

to all jihwan's fan,nice to see all of you.huhu

Guest valley girl

i read in gong yoo thread that Sung Yu ri appeared in channel SBS on July 19, 2008, she interviewed about five actors she has been co-starring with

1. Kang Ji Hwan in HGD

2. Hyun Bin in Snow Queen

3. Cha Tae Hyun in Prince’s first love

4. So Ji Sup in Thousand year of love

And

5.Gong Yoo

what he said about KJH ?? sorry so late

i read in gong yoo thread that Sung Yu ri appeared in channel SBS on July 19, 2008, she interviewed about five actors she has been co-starring with

1. Kang Ji Hwan in HGD

2. Hyun Bin in Snow Queen

3. Cha Tae Hyun in Prince’s first love

4. So Ji Sup in Thousand year of love

And

5.Gong Yoo

what he said about KJH ?? sorry so late

mmm.. if you know what she said bout KJH ..please tell us herevalley.. hehehehe...

hello jinkzz..hye..sophia..database..deemei..thowysq..huskydawg..lord jedi..tanio..susymoon..tangtang..moja..and everyone here..

finally...Soompi is back online

Zetta...thanks for the pictures/ fanarts

Valley girl...for the life of me, i really cant remember what she said about Ji Hwan...hehehe

7 Grade Civil Servant BTS pic

633599573892758778683468974.jpg

Shooting location

_016.jpg

not sure if this is still from the 7 grade set

22b1ad31.jpg

larger picture from spiritual rites

etc_364618.jpg

credit dc kjh

thanx for the pic too jinkzz..

aaa... i`m worry seeing KJH and HGD position at KDF polling..

KJH in the 6th position...

no body know how to vote at KDF..??

at SDF their voice for HGD and KJH could increase drastically..

so i think before.. it wil happen to at KDF..

Guest susymoon

hi jink thx soo much for the jp metting preview finally i can ear him sing in japanese :lol: i want to dvd too :tears: i wanna hug him tooo...you guys can imagine how much i hug him ever since i saw him on HGD.... :wub::tears: i hope they post more lips off the fanmetting

no bady has know how to vote at KDF..??

at DF their voice for HGD and KJH could increase drastically..

ahhh...im not worrying about any voting pool results anymore...whatever happens , ji hwan will still be number 1 for me...hehehe

hi susymoon

this video is sooo cute...

Japan Fan Meet 09.15.2008

youtube link:

no bady has know how to vote at KDF..??

at DF their voice for HGD and KJH could increase drastically..

So how about KHN's position in the category that she was naminated??

Archived