Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest sophia76

Hi dears ~

oo.. ic ic.. thanx for explaining thowysq.. hehe...

KHN in 7 grade set

posted by jaden at KHN thread

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr276/k...skyinsuwon4.jpg

i saw KJH and KHN looked tired at 7 Grade set..

Noooooooooo! The are filming in Suwon! I visited than place the first time I traveled to Korea.

I can't believe!

Suwon has a ancient fortess and many tourists visits it.

Here a photo taken by me^^

seoul200611135sewonfortxf7.th.jpg

I agree Jihwan looks tired ;_;

Thanks for the many pictures dear jink, zetta, Hye

Hello dear lord_jedi!!

JiHwan in pink is perfect! Few men are so perfect with this female color.

He looks georgeous with bright color!!

I like very much his style in Fireworks drama. The story is not so good but JH created a good character.

He looks so young and ordinary with a jeans jacket but at the same time sexy!

Wonderful ~

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noooooooooo! The are filming in Suwon! I visited than place the first time I traveled to Korea.

I can't believe!

Suwon has a ancient fortess and many tourists visits it.

Thanks for the many pictures dear jink, zetta, Hye

I like very much his style in Fireworks drama. The story is not so good but JH created a good character.

Wonderful ~

Yup, this time they are in Suwon...last time Pusan...where will they be filming next? hehehe

youre welcome dear...i feel the same way you do on Ji Hwan's fireworks outfit...i like the story though but would have loved it more if they had more of the Ji Hwan - Chae Young love angle instead of concentration on the secodary lead.

Rough Cut MV

youtube link:

Wonderful ~

agree with you sophia.. fireworks not so good in its story.. but ji hwan looked good there..

and the style was simple and not too stylish.. but still handsome and sexy.. hehe

jinkzz.. i dissapointed to fireworks because the reason that you mentioned.. so many scenes Ji Hwan and second girls love scene there..mm.. i think its a bit unfair to HCY as a lead female in this drama..

talking about him in new nonstop what is he doing??, what kind characther did he play?? what is he doing with ye seul

he was someone that Ye Seul liked ...he only did a cameo in the sitcom though...just in episode 40

zetta...true...agree with you...would have liked it better if the story was concetrated on the primary leads

zetta...true...agree with you...would have liked it better if the story was concetrated on the primary leads

mmm.. and i think fireworks didnt have focus for its storyline... too prolix.. hehe

lucky Ji Hwan was there.. it made me like fireworks too.. haha..

oo.. Han Ye Seul with Ji Hwan in nonstop.. thats why they looked close at baeksang award event...:)

Guest susymoon

hi database,me too he has that effect on me too :)

you guys,soo im not the only one who thinks he´s walk is funny,sometimes i start laughing when i see him walk it´s cute ohhh god why is everything in him cute

hi jink thx for the clip ruin my computer from all the droll i swear :blush: rhx for the pics also

hi zetta,thx for the pics dear

hi sophia,i couldn´t agree more the first time i saw him in fireworks i though damn he looks good in those clothes well it was the first time i saw him :lol:

hi thow,hye and everyone

you guys,soo im not the only one who thinks he´s walk is funny,sometimes i start laughing when i see him walk it´s cute ..

susymoon i have the same thought with you..ji hwan walk is funny..i always laugh when seeing his walk.. hehehe

bsgs5-1.jpg

mmm.. she`s famous on that drama.. and in a movie..?? i didnt remember the title..?

i should try watching her acting there.. hehe

miss gold digger...she won baeksang and daejong best new actor awards for the movie.

hi jink thx for the clip ruin my computer from all the droll i swear :blush: rhx for the pics also

susymoon...no more drooling on the computer from now on for you...hehehe

1f3aa6c3706f034fb319a8e1.jpg

credit baidu

Guest susymoon

zetta,lol but it´s a cute walk i don´t mind

jink,nooo aneyo don´t stop posteing them i gotta have my dose of KANG JI HWAN sexiness and cuteness per day :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest huskydawg

Thanks to everyone for the latest pics.

There was news on the Japanese FC that JH fell off the horse while practicing horseback riding and hurt his leg. However, it's not serious and should not affect the shooting. :sweatingbullets: Let's all hope that he takes care of himself and stays healthy.

Jinkzz, Movie Week magazine with So JiSub (goes on sale in Japan 10/25) on the cover will feature 12 pages of Ji Hwan ... interview and photos.

Archived