Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest sophia76

Hello to everyone!

I was so busy Friday and yesterday and I can't surf here.

Welcome to all new fans here!! Enjoy!! ^__^

Thanks dear Jink for all the photo and fanart.

Hello dear Hye, thanks for the article. I read he is very proud for this nomination. In withTG cafe there is many anxiety, tomorrow the popular vote ends....

I'm so sad we can't vote because we are foreigner :tears:

Thanks!

I can't open this links ;___;

Have a great Sunday!

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg

Hello to everyone!

I was so busy Friday and yesterday and I can't surf here.

Welcome to all new fans here!! Enjoy!! ^__^

Have a great Sunday!

hi sophia...yup..everyone has been bz...u have a good sunday too..

do u know if this is from a show he did? was it BSGS? his black shirt looks familiar...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...8930&page=8

don't think this was posted b4...sorry..if it has...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...912&page=10

"hot" pix of him during CS filming..hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...917&page=10

Guest ashleesimpson

hi everyone

yep good Sunday to everyone

thowysg

I don't think he called HJM in those pics,hehe

but I hope it

Guest thowysg

hi everyone

yep good Sunday to everyone

thowysg

I don't think he called HJM in those pics,hehe

but I hope it

ashlee...shhhhh..we only discuss our jiji fetish in hjm & cs threads...hehhe.... :D nite, dear! i'm off to bed....long week ahead....

Guest hye091

hye091...youre welcome...everybody seems to have been busy the past few days...thanks for the article translation...im hoping and praying that JI Hwan attends Baeksang.

Hi! you are welcomed! i hope that KJH would attend the award too since he has been nominated in 2 category!! :w00t:

hi hye...thanks for providing translation on this article...but now i'm a little confused...is he nominated for best actor cuz of CS or HGD?? & yes..girls...there seems to be a problem with some of the links i cut & paste in here now...guess i really have to save it & upload it ..but eerrr..jinkzz..i remember u givin some instructions on how to do that...will it be terrible inconvenient for u to do it again? i'll try uploading pixs then...

check this out...a rather grunge look for him..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...9000&page=1

dunno if this was posted b4..his t-shirt is cute...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...8979&page=3

this is a funny pix...it shows kjh with hjm & his other co-star in fireworks...all under the Yisan setting ! hahah

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...8955&page=5

Hi, the chinese website said that he was nominated in Hong Gil Dong..but i think he is nominated for Capital Scandal.. :sweatingbullets: thank you so much for the links!! i am able to view them!! i love the 2nd one..the t-shirt is so cute!!! :w00t:

Hello dear Hye, thanks for the article. I read he is very proud for this nomination. In withTG cafe there is many anxiety, tomorrow the popular vote ends....

I'm so sad we can't vote because we are foreigner :tears:

Hi, you are welcomed! yes, i am also sad that we cant vote!! i will surely vote for him if i am able to do so as he truely deserves it!!!

Hi ashlee,yehbaby

Guest dadedum

less than 1 hour to go and they're tied!

Update 2008.04.20 23:16 현재

1 경성스캔들 강지환 44.43%

2 태왕사신기 배용준 44.43%

though i know the results of the poll won't guarantee a win, i'm still madly reloading the page every other minute :sweatingbullets:. i think we all hope he'll pick up the best actor award, but he got some tough competition there..

..edit.. (23:19)

still tied but BYJ's name is now above his, so maybe BYJ's leading by the third decimal place :crazy:

..edit again.. (23:22)

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 44.44% vs 44.42%. he needs to catch up!! ok i feel really helpless.

..edit yet again.. (23:35)

ok calmed down a bit. i think if Baesang doesn't give 2 awards to the same person, i hope KJH gets best actor instead. :P

..whatever.. (23:44)

ok nvm i still care. tied yet again. at 44.43%. but now KJH's name is above BYJ's. :w00t:

.... (23:53)

ok i think i'm approaching madness. leading at 44.45% vs 44.43%.

(00:01)

ok so what the heck, i thought the poll's supposed to end, is there still another 24 hours? i'm gonna die -

1 경성스캔들 강지환 44.44%

2 태왕사신기 배용준 44.44%

(00:08)

i'm really confused now, need to sleep.

1 경성스캔들 강지환 44.65%

2 태왕사신기 배용준 44.49%

Guest baby1talk

hi sophia...yup..everyone has been bz...u have a good sunday too..

do u know if this is from a show he did? was it BSGS? his black shirt looks familiar...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...8930&page=8

don't think this was posted b4...sorry..if it has...

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...912&page=10

"hot" pix of him during CS filming..hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kangj...917&page=10

Haven't seen him in BSGS yet, but that scene with him in the supermarket should be from Fireworks. That scene is when he received a picture message from the main character in Fireworks (forgot her name). :)

Thanks Dadedum for the newest updates. WOW, the last day of voting is here, I'm so excited and anxious at the same time. KJH's Korean fans must be working really hard now. :)

I'm watching 90 days, it's incredibly sad. Every episode gets me depressed and mentally exhausted. I feel so much pain for each of the character. KJH is great in it. It's a pity the ratings were so low as I find the script much better than a lot of those very cliche ones out there. Did KJH do 3 dramas back to back in the past year?? All the roles are very demanding both physicially and mentally, hope he's getting some rest before moving on to the next project.

Yes, he filmed 3 series back to back within the past year, poor guy. Like you said, he should definitely should get more rest before starting another project.

good morning everyone

hi hye...thanks for providing translation on this article...but now i'm a little confused...is he nominated for best actor cuz of CS or HGD?? & yes..girls...there seems to be a problem with some of the links i cut & paste in here now...guess i really have to save it & upload it ..but eerrr..jinkzz..i remember u givin some instructions on how to do that...will it be terrible inconvenient for u to do it again? i'll try uploading pixs then...

thowysg...thanks for the links...he was nominated for CS....no problem thowysg...sign up for a photobucket account...save the pics to your computer ( you can delete it after you have uploaded to photobucket)...upload the pics to photobucket...get the img link...and you can use that to post the pic here.

dear Jink for all the photo and fanart.

Hi Sophia...youre welcome

Hi Ashlee, baby1talk

Hi! you are welcomed! i hope that KJH would attend the award too since he has been nominated in 2 category!! :w00t:

hye091...yes, hope he attends...few more days...looking forward to picspam.

(00:01)

ok so what the heck, i thought the poll's supposed to end, is there still another 24 hours? i'm gonna die -

dadedum...thanks for baeksang update...i thought it was going to end midnight of the 21st also but i guess it will end midnight of 22nd(?)

latest Baeksang Update 2008.04.21 02:32

1 KJH 44.7%

2 BYJ 44.53%

Guest baby1talk

Among the nominees, Bae Yong Jun (The Legend), Park Shin Yang (Money Warfare), Lee Seo Jin ( Yi San) and Jo Jae Hyun (New Heart) has all receive high ratings reaching 30% total viewership. Hong Gil Dong only receives less than 20% of the ratings and it is his great acting skills that allows him to be nominated. Kang Ji Hwan management company had said that they were not looking forward to the baeksang award as it is a relieve that he has been nominated already.

*source : http://ent.163.com/08/0417/13/49O2UI4N00031GVS.html

*sorry for the poor translation

Thank you so much for the translation Hye. :) Just a couple more hours until the voting ends.

baby1talk, drinking water is good for you body that's right, my mistake of me falling sick is that i've eat lot's of chocolate and drink less water..^hehehe^

welcome back jusagirl!!!Glad that you're dropping by to say hi in this thread..Visit here often because our target is to make this thread this most active wan^hehe^

So I see why you had a terrible headache....I mean when it comes to chocolate, who can say no? :)

Thanks Jink for the pics from Host and the Guest. I really want to see the movie, but no luck anywhere.

I don't think nationalism is that big of a reason.. For the people in the industry (executives) they are more concerned with making money because it is primarily a business to them. That is the nature of the industry in any country. However, yes Koreans on a personal aspect are very nationalistic. I don't think they feel like they conquered any country.. but yes they are proud their industry is popular in other countries... not just Japan. If you go to Korea.. it's not something on their minds nor do most people care very deeply that their dramas are popular in Japan.. everyone is just busy living their day to day lives mostly... like the way it is in any other country. I think some people exaggerate the extent of the Korean/Japan tension. Yes it exists.. but the normal native Korean is not really thinking about it.

Also with the spelling of Korea as "Corea" with a C. There is a reason for that. Long ago, maps in many other countries had it spelled "Corea". The United Nations also was in the process of initially spelling it "Corea". However Japan stepped in and changed it because they did not want their colony to be ahead of them in the alphabet. That is how Corea became Korea to the world officially.

Mariella,

Thanks for your explanation...It is nice to see you again...Not so long ago, some of Soompier and I who had ever read your CS related posts before, just talked about how we had not seen your posts for along time..

I just wanted to tell you how we love your translation and insights of everything-about-KJH and HJM materials back then during the CS fever period..especially for JiJi Couple shippers...I dug in the earlier pages of this thread and also Han Ji min and CS thread and pass your translation to JihwanSarang, KJH's English website..with credits to you..

Guest betchay

hi baby1talk...me, too...havent found d/l links yet.

Baeksang Update 2008.04.21 08:45

1 KJH 44.86%

2 BYJ 44.44%

Chingu, i'm glad he is still leading. :)

Hope he wins this award.

Today is the last day, right?

Chingu, i'm glad he is still leading. :)

Hope he wins this award.

Today is the last day, right?

hi Beth chinggu...yes, today's the last day to vote...yup, hope he wins.

hi Oink

2007 KBS drama awards

credit: cafe.daum.net/withTG

th_3.jpg th_2.jpg th_1.jpg

Hi Jink..and everybody's here...Nice to see you all again..

Thanks Hye..for the translation of KJH's article on Baek Sang Awards...I pass it on to JihwanSarang...

It has been such an honor for him to be nominated with all the K-Dramas heavy weights...he and his management company are even not expected too much to win as they are pleased enough to have him in the nomination..But somehow, we do hope he will win..hope that he will be lucky enough in Baek Sang after so many unfortunate events and timing that lead his dramas (especially CS and HGD) became so underrated although they deserve much more ratings than what they gained. And somehow we know..it is not just because of our favor to him as fans that we think that he should win..but he is in fact, based on his performance, deserve to win..***LET'S PRAY AND HAVE OUR FINGERS CROSSED**

BTW, Anybody knows if we can see Baek Sang Awards on SBS (I think?) this week by streaming?

Guest thowysg

Hi, the chinese website said that he was nominated in Hong Gil Dong..but i think he is nominated for Capital Scandal.. :sweatingbullets: thank you so much for the links!! i am able to view them!! i love the 2nd one..the t-shirt is so cute!!! :w00t:

Hi ashlee,yehbaby

hi hye..he HAS to attend the upcoming awards...for one thing, we wanna see what cool hairdo he has on now!... :D alrighty....tot all along it's cuz of CS that he got nominated for best actor..likewise, for hjm....& yes, i absolutely love that t-shirt he had on....he seems to like "cartoonish" stuff....guess that's the kid in him.... :lol:

Mariella,

Thanks for your explanation...It is nice to see you again...Not so long ago, some of Soompier and I who had ever read your CS related posts before, just talked about how we had not seen your posts for along time..

I just wanted to tell you how we love your translation and insights of everything-about-KJH and HJM materials back then during the CS fever period..especially for JiJi Couple shippers...I dug in the earlier pages of this thread and also Han Ji min and CS thread and pass your translation to JihwanSarang, KJH's English website..with credits to you..

hi oink...yup yup..mariella..we really miss u in those threads..u always have such insightful comments...non-biased ones...juz like a professional critique... :) thanks so much for all the translation b4...

hi baby1talk...he's sure to win...at least 1 award... :)

hi dadedum...hehe...u muz be goin crazy tracking the votes...

hi jinkz...thanks so much for providing the instructions again.. i'll try it 2nite at home if i have the time...

hi sophia, hye, hanjae, ashlee & jihwan fans !!...

Guest thowysg

Hi Jink..and everybody's here...Nice to see you all again..

Thanks Hye..for the translation of KJH's article on Baek Sang Awards...I pass it on to JihwanSarang...

BTW, Anybody knows if we can see Baek Sang Awards on SBS (I think?) this week by streaming?

h oink...ashlee provided a tv program to download in order to see the BS award...but i gotta scroll back the thread to find it...don't have the time now..it's either this thread...CS or HJM or jihwansarang....

Don't worry guys, he will win. :)

baby1talk...yes, i hope and pray that he will win

Oink there are several option to watch livestream:

1. tvsbox.com ===> choose SBS

2. Tvants===> you have to download the software from this website: http://tvants.en.softonic.com/

3. http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://wwitv.c...hannels/116.htm

4. http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/16452/Sbs.html ===> this one i am not positive if it is the right channel

hi jinkz...thanks so much for providing the instructions again.. i'll try it 2nite at home if i have the time...

youre welcome thowysg

Baeksang Update 2008.04.21 14:31

1 KJH 44.83%

2 BYJ 44.61%

I got this from Baidu:

【新闻】好消息!!!

加拿大将举行2008 Banff World Television Festival。

这是还没开的。《京城丑闻》将得奖励奖。已经决定了。 真开心!

这是韩国第一次的。我没有翻译的时间。 (要是我翻译的话, 需要很长的时间)ㅠㅠ 真不好意思。

I used the online translator and it says something like: good news!!! Capital Scandal will be receiving or nominated at 2008 Banff World Television Festival and that it is a first for South Koreans ===> can someone confirm please?...thanks.

Guest baby1talk

Thanks Jink for the instructions on how to watch Baeksang Award live, I'm looking forward to it. It's a little over an hour until the voting ends, so nervous. :)

WOAHH, if its confirmed that CS is nominated for that international award, it'll be so awesome. :P

Archived